#122: You break up

so i decided that the last one sucked ass so i made another to make up for it, i deleted it btw sorry :-( should i make part two for this??

also if u saw my little references to 2 certain 5sos songs in these then i love u

Ashton: "I'm so done with all of your shit," You announced, throwing your hands in the air in exasperation. Ashton rolled his eyes, snoffing as he glowered at you, "Well, that makes both of us." Ashton has been acting weird around you lately, he's trying to push you away for some reason and he's been acting distant and rude all of a sudden. It was strange, he only started acting this way around the time he returned from his tour a few weeks ago. Since they just finished a huge world tour, they were gonna spend around a month in Australia and you wanted to spend as much time with Ashton as possible before they left again. But you were disappointed to find out that Ashton changed so suddenly, he's always in a bad mood and he does everything he could just to make you hate him. You were beginning to think that he was doing this on purpose, but he couldn't possibly do that to you. He loved you, or at least you believed he did - he always tells you that he loves you when he was away on tour. But he hasn't even said those three little words these days, no wait - he hasn't said anything nice to you since he came back and you felt like shit because of it. But this was already too much, you tried to endure his shit these past few weeks but enough is enough. "Why are you doing this, Ashton? Why are you acting like an asshole all of a sudden?" You asked him, glaring up at him as he approached you. "I only usually act like a complete ass if someone wrongs me," His eyes narrowed into slits, an intimidating aura surrounding him. Thinking about his reply, you tried to think of one time when you wronged Ashton these past few weeks, but found no instance of wronging him in any way. "What the hell are you talking about?" Ashton growled at your response, pinning your arms against the wall with one swift movement. "Don't play dumb with me," His eyes bore into you, and they weren't their usual bright hazel color. They were a shade darker, and they stared at you with so much anger and intensity. He tore his gaze away from you, shaking his head but he didn't release his hold on you. "I know what you did," He said, after a moment of silence. "I saw the pictures on twitter, of you and that guy you always hang out with." His voice cracked, and that was when you realized that he was crying. You recalled the photos of you and your best guy friend that were uploaded onto twitter, along with these false rumors regarding you two dating behind Ashton's back. But a photo of him whispering something in your ear and holding your hand riled them up, it was only a friendly gesture and what not many people know is that he's seeing a guy from your suburb. "I know that I haven't been around these past nine months, but that doesn't mean I didn't stop loving you." His hazel eyes were brimming with tears when he looked into yours, and you could feel your anger bubbling away. "I'm never gonna be good enough for you, and I'm never around... I'm sorry."  Ashton pulled away, his tears falling as he began to walk away from you. "No, Ashton-" You began, but he quickly cut you off. "I-I think I'm gonna let you go, it's best if we go our separate ways. I'm sorry," He gave you a sad smile before running out the door, and in a blink of an eye, he was gone from your house and from your life at the same time.

Michael: You could feel your eyes watering as you read all of the tweets about you on your twitter timeline. Every single one of them were hurtful and negative, most of them poked at your insecurities and some of them were just rude and mean. Michael has told you to stay away from twitter multiple times, but you couldn't help it as curiosity always won you over. There were a few positive comments regarding you and your relationship with Michael, but those had no effect whatsoever as your chest was already aching from all the negativity about you. The fans always knew what to say to bring you down and hit you right where it hurts, by shooting you down using your insecurities. You knew that the fans didn't like you and thought that you weren't good for Michael, but Michael always tells you that he doesn't care about what the fans say and that you shouldn't either. But that doesn't seem to work on you, you found yourself listening to the fans instead of your boyfriend and that wasn't right. You couldn't help not listening to the fans though, they've gotten through you with all the negativity and you wanted it to stop. You've had enough of all the hate, and all the death threats and all the shit - you've had enough of everything and you wanted to end it all. You closed the laptop, tears running down your cheeks as you waited for Michael to come back from Starbucks. You have made up your mind and there was no going back, you loved Michael to bits but you weren't as strong as you think you are. You thought that you could handle all the shit his fans send you, but you realized that you weren't and you needed to escape from all this. And the only way to do so was to break up with him. You took a deep breath when you heard footsteps and cursing in the corridor, which meant that Michael was back and that it was time. "Hey," he greeted, pressing his lips against your cheek softly. Your breath hitched, and your heart started pounding in your chest when he sat down beside you. "Michael, we need to talk." You swallowed the lump in your throat, mustering as much courage as you could to deliver the blow. Michael's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as you began, "You know that I care about you and a lot, and I love you so much." His eyes widened when it finally clicked, and he began to shake his head. "N-no, don't do this. Why-" "I'm sorry," You leaned in, cupping his cheeks as you planted a firm kiss on his forehead. "But I think it's best if we broke up." Tears began streaming down Michael's pale face, his eyes closed as he began to cry. "Please don't do this to me." It broke your heart seeing Michael so vulnerable and so weak, you wanted to comfort him and tell him it will all be okay but you couldn't do that. It will make it harder for you to leave and forget all about him, so you just apologized one last time before he walked out of that door for the very last time. As soon as he walked out, it felt as if you lost a huge portion of your life that day because he was your everything and nothing was the same again, now that he was gone.