#119: Bad Days

so im gonna post this earlier bc its my birthday on wednesday wooo!!! ill be 17 without a purpose or direction we dont owe anyone a fuckin explanation !!!

Ashton: If you ever get bad days, Ashton would bring home a ton of ice cream, sweets and chocolates for the both of you to devour. He knows that the way to your heart was through your stomach, and he'd usually bring over food to make you happy. As you would eat, he would tell you lame knock-knock jokes and puns that he'd search from the internet, and even show you a few pictures he snapped earlier today that would make you laugh (most of them were of the three other boys being idiots)  and feel better in a blink of an eye.

Michael: Michael didn't really need to do anything in particular to make you laugh. He's got a wicked and strange sense of humor that you couldn't find anywhere else, so making you laugh was actually pretty easy for him. Pulling weird faces, (he could actually pull adorable faces and he'd make you laugh as well) telling you hilarious and raunchy jokes and pick-up lines, and even making a complete fool of himself in front of you were his usual methods of cheering you up. He does it so effortlessly and comes so natural for him, and this was one of the reasons why you loved your boyfriend.

Calum: Calum knows exactly what to do whenever you felt down, he would pull out two blankets and a few pillows, along with your laptop and he would log onto Netflix. He would begin nudging you, asking you what movie you were interested in seeing and he'd watch it with you, cuddling up to you as you watched the movie you have chosen. He usually chooses comedies so that you would cheer up quicker, and end up laughing your ass off every time. Once a movie would end, he would press soft kisses onto your skin, which would make you feel loved and content at the same time.

Luke: Whenever he sees that you had a bad day, he would bring his guitar out and start singing songs that he would think of to make you smile. He wouldn't really stick with one certain song to cheer you up, he always had different songs prepared every time he had to bring out his guitar for you. He'd go Ed Sheeran one day, to One Direction, to Arctic Monkeys, to Katy Perry. It usually works, but when he sees that you aren't budging at all, he would make up these weird songs that you couldn't help but laugh at. He'd laugh as well, then he'd kiss the top of your head with a huge smile and would tell you how much he loved seeing you smile.