#60: He defends you physically

Ashton: You growled as you ran your hands through your hair, messing it up with a sigh. You had just gotten into a fight with your boyfriend, and you decided to go clubbing to cool off. You did this a lot whenever you're in a bad mood - you'd usually just go out to cool your head and get rid of the bad vibes. You fixed your hair, patting it down as you entered the club. As soon as you did, you inhaled the strong smell of alcohol and sweat. The pounding of the music in your ears made you smile - it's been such a long time since you went out clubbing, it feels so liberating to be outside without a care in the world. Forget Ashton, forget the pain, forget his words. You're here to let loose and that's exactly what you're going to do tonight. You're going to dance and drink the night away to forget all about Ashton for tonight. You immediately headed to the dancefloor and the smell of alcohol entered your nostrils, and you began to dance against random strangers. You felt someone plant their hands onto your hips and pulled you closer to them, grinding their crotch against you. You grimaced, turning around to push the random creep away from you. "Don't fucking grind against me," you hissed at the stranger, but he just smirked at you. "What are you gonna do about it sweetheart?" he slurred, swinging an arm around your shoulder. You could smell the alcohol on his breath, making you scowl at the putrid smell. "Just stay away from me," you pushed him off you once more, and turned to leave him by himself. You began to walk away but you wrapped his arms around you this time, pressing kisses onto your neck. "Oh come on sweetheart, don't be like that. How bout we go upstairs for some fun, huh?" You cringed upon heaelf out of his hold, but he tried to wriggle yourself out of his hold, but he was far too strong for you. "Get off!" You struggled to push him off, but you were still too overpowered. You kept trying, but he was just too strong and you stopped resisting. Your lips trembled in fear as he trailed kisses down your neck, and onto your shoulders. His hands made their way up, until they were dangerously close to your chest. You trembled, knees shaking as you closed your eyes shut. "Hey fuck face," you heard someone say. The creep then released you, and you took the opportunity to get some distance in between you and the stranger. You then stopped to see what the commotion was about, and your eyes widened when you saw Ashton beating up the creep from before. You felt wet tears stream down your face, realizing that you have started crying out of fear. It was the first time this happened to you, and you were just scared shitless. Ashton immediately got off the stranger, and pulled you into his arms. You buried your heard into his chest, and wrapped your arms around him as you drenched his top with your tears. "Shh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I'm right here," he whispers as you pulled away from him slightly. He kissed your tears away and smiled, before pressing his lips onto yours. Once he pulled away, he kissed your nose. "I'm so sorry Ashton," you sniffed as you rubbed your eyes. His lips curled into one of those beautiful smiles, "It's okay sweetheart. You're okay now. We're okay."

Michael: You glanced down to check your watch and you groaned, seeing that it was already seven thirty-three in the evening. You tapped your foot onto the concrete floor impatiently, checking your watch every now and then. You have just finished working, and your best friend promised to pick you up from work tonight, but she seems to be running late. She texted you that she got caught up in traffic, and that was about twenty minutes ago. What worries you is the fact that it's already dark out and there are so many strangers lurking in the dark. Who knows what any of them might do to you - you're a defenseless girl out in the streets, and you're alone as well. You bit your lip, trying to shove those thoughts away from your head. You yelped when someone gropes your ass, and you immediately turned around and slapped the bastard. "Hands off," you glared at him, but his lips twitched into a smirk and you saw the glint in his eyes, making you gulp. "You didn't just do that girl, now I'm gonna wreck you," he grabbed you and pinned you up against the wall behind him, making you scream out. "Help, somebody help me please!" You shrieked, but he just slapped you to shut you up. "Shut the fuck up, you little bitch," he hissed as he began to unbuckle his belt. Your eyes widened and you began to push him away, kicking and screaming, just wanting to get away from his bastard. "Please!" You tried to yell out once more, but he just continued to unbuckle his belt. The tears began to stream down your face when you realize that no one is here to help you - and you trembled in fear as you looked up at the bastard's face. "I'm gonna make you feel so good," he said as he began to place kisses onto your neck. You whimpered, shutting your eyes, fear taking over as he continued to kiss down your neck. "Get the fuck off her," you heard a manly voice say before you heard someone's fist collide with the man's face. You opened your eyes to see a teenage boy standing in front of the man, who now had a bloody nose. "And who the fuck are you?" the bastard asked as he wiped the blood away with his forearm. "Just a random passerby who's trying to save this girl from a horny bastard," he shrugged, and the bastard just narrowed his eyes at the boy before getting up. "Ugh, screw this," you heard him mutter as he runs towards the opposite direction, away from the two of you. The boy then turns to you and gave you a smile, "Don't worry, you're safe now," he says as he offered his hand out to you. You nodded, wiping the tears away using the sleeves of your jacket and you smiled up at him. "Thank you so much," you sniffed, taking his hand. You felt electricity run through your veins when you touched, making you smile a little bit. "Name's Michael by the way," he chuckled and you giggled. "Thank you Michael. I'm Y/N," you smiled as you cocked your head to the side. "Well, Y/N, should I walk you home or should you just wait out here?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow at you. You laughed, shaking your head as you began to walk, your hand still in his. "Lead the way then, Michael," you replied with a grin.