#110: You catch him wanking

can i get a fuck yeah for thinking of this oh guys im srry, im not gonna make part 2 for he's off limits bc i cant think of a proper plot thing for any of them :(

luke's was pretty sucky im sorry omg

Ashton:  You groaned, running your fingers through your hair as you tried to understand whatever was written on your notebook. You were locked up in your room, studying for an exam tomorrow but you were having trouble getting the information into your head. You just weren't feeling it today, and everything you study just wouldn't stay in your brain. You pulled your earphones out of your ears, sighing as you planted your face into your notebook, clearly not in the mood to continue studying. You laid there in complete silence, and your head shot up when you realized that there wasn't any noise coming from your obnoxious kid brother. Your parents hire a babysitter to look after your seven year old brother, who is actually a lot more trouble than he's worth. When they told you about the babysitter, you just shrugged it off because you thought they would hire a middle aged woman to look after your brother but no - they settled with a twenty year old named Ashton, who was also your next door neighbor. Ashton was incredibly attractive, you may have developed a little crush on him since he was really cute and he plays drums in his band. He was also really nice to you, which made you like him even more as the guys in your school are huge dicks. You suddenly thought of an idea, and hopped off your bed to find the twenty year old boy. You wanted to try asking Ashton about this, he might have known something about all this shit and he could be able to teach you, he was your best bet as of this moment so you decided to ask. You searched for the boy downstairs and when you couldn't find him, you decided to pay the Irwins a visit. Mrs. Irwin didn't seem to mind when you asked to see Ashton, and she informed you that he was in his room. You nodded, thanking her and proceeded to ascend the staircase leading to the house's second floor. You took a deep breath as you stood outside his door, hoping he would agree to teaching you how to do this because he was your only hope as of now. You were about to knock when you heard him grunting inside, and you instantly grew concerned. What if someone was strangling him and he couldn't call out for help? You acted out on impulse and pushed the door open, but you didn't expect to see the older boy sitting on his bean bag chair, with his hand shoved inside his pants. Your cheeks grew pink and you instantly turned away, apologizing so many times under your breath before running off to hide your embarrassment.

Michael: You decided to pay your boyfriend a surprise visit, since it has been days since you two last saw each other. You've been really busy with your extracurricular, and Michael understands that you need to do these before you could do him, so you wanted to make up to him by surprising him this afternoon. He's been whining about how he misses you over the phone, and you told him that you missed him too and said that you needed to put in some extra practices today so he wouldn't be expecting you at all today. Sneaking into the house, you encountered his mum and greeted him with a hello, winking at her and telling her about your little surprise visit. "Go on ahead," she giggled, ushering you upstairs very quietly so that Michael wouldn't hear you come up. She disappeared almost immediately, trying to stiffle in the giggle that was gonna come out. You carefully placed your hand on the door knob, twisting it slowly and pushing the door open, peering into the room. You were greeted with the sight of him sprawled out on his bed, with his hand pumping his member rapidly and the sound of his heavy breathing filled the air. You couldn't believe that you were experiencing a Clifford jacking off, your hand flew to your mouth to muffle your giggle. But that still couldn't completely silence your laughter, so Michael stopped and turned to look in your direction. You showed yourself to him, biting down on your lip to stop yourself from giggling and shut the door close behind you. Michael didn't look the least bit embarrassed when he sat up, his plump lips curling into a smirk as he watched you with hooded eyes. "Sorry, couldn't wait," was all he said, his eyes trained on you as you walked towards him, reaching out to grab his member. He let out a relieved sigh when your hand made contact with him, and then you started to pump him as you kept your eyes locked with his own. "This makes up for these past two days," he growled when you wrapped your lips around him. He bucked his hips when he felt the back of your throat, letting out a satisfied sigh. "God, I missed you."

Calum: Your eyes fluttered open, your body feeling heavy after being asleep for some time. Your lips formed a slight scowl when you didn't find your boyfriend beside you, but then you realized that he might have gone somewhere, he wouldn't dare leave the house without you waking up. You sat up slowly, still feeling extremely exhausted after a long day. "Calum?" You called out, hoping he would hear you wherever he was and answer back, but no response came after a short while. You sighed, pushing yourself off the bed and heading out to find Calum. The house was almost too quiet as you exited your bedroom, the only sounds you could hear was the sound of your feet padding across the wooden floor. You headed downstairs, continuing your search for the tanned boy when you heard a strained voice coming from one side of the house. You stopped walking, turning to the direction of wherever that strained voice came from. Another muffled sound came from the same direction, so you followed the sound, hoping it would lead you to your boyfriend. You continued to follow the voices, until you realized that it was coming from your bathroom down stairs. You had a pretty good idea what was behind that door, and you quickly opened the door with a smile, revealing a wanking boy sitting on your toilet. "Having fun?" You laughed, eyeing his throbbing erection with a huge grin on your face. Calum stopped pumping himself, his ears turning pink due to the flushing of his cheeks and he turned away in embarrassment. "S-sorry, can't help it," he mumbled under his breath. You still kept your eyes on his glory, swallowing hard when you got down on your knees, figuring he needed a little help with his release. He cursed, his hand flying to your head when you finally took him in your mouth. "Shit," You hollowed out your cheeks, pumping whatever couldn't fit and began to bob your head up and down. You quickened your pace, gagging when he reached the back of your throat a few times and his fingers tangled themselves in your hair whenever that happened. "Fuck," he said, pushing you off gently and released his load into the toilet. Giggling, you wiped your mouth as you planted a kiss on the top of your head, thanking you with a cheeky smile.

Luke: Best friends. That's what you two were, and you wouldn't have it any other way. You've been best friends with this boy for three years now, he was the only person who understood you and the only person who stood by you for so long. You were grateful for his friendship, and at one point, you even developed a tiny lil crush on the blonde boy, but that's all in the past - you were completely over him and your relationship with him was strictly platonic. "Luke," You whined, pushing the much taller boy off you as you desperately tried to watch the newest episode of Teen Wolf. "Get the fuck off of me, I'm trying to watch Dylan Sprayberry." You finally managed to push him off you, squealing when he began to move again, so you just shoved him back onto the couch and sat on him. You tried to hold him down, keeping him in place when he tried to squirm out from underneath you and even succeeded as he couldn't get you off him. He still tried though, but then you felt something poke your thigh as he continued to squirm. "Luke, what are you-" He slid out from under you, rushing off without a word which made you confused. You didn't know why he just ran off like that, you hoped that you didn't hurt him while you two were fooling around. You followed your best friend out of curiosity, seeing as he disappeared into the bathroom. You carefully peered into the bathroom, your eyes widening when you saw him desperately trying to reach his high by pumping himself rapidly. You let out a little squeak, flushing in embarrassment at the sight of your best friend wanking in his house. You could hear Luke grunting and groaning from the other side of the door, which only made your cheeks burn with such intensity. "I'm never gonna get that image out of my mind," You whimpered, shaking your head to take your mind off the sight of Luke jacking off right in front of you. Your mind blanked, the only thing that you could think of was your best friend trying so hard to find his release. And when he finally emerged from the bathroom, his cheeks flared as you two made eye contact and awkwardly made your way back to the living room. You both knew that it would take a little time to take this off each other's minds, but after a moment of silence, you two burst out laughing and shook your heads. And with that, the initial awkwardness faded away and you two were back to being Luke and Y/N, taking on the world one step at a time.