#89: First kiss

88 preferences and 6 months later i finally made a first kiss preference omg this is so long overdue it's so fucking cliche but idc it's so cute bYE

Ashton: Summer was always your favorite season, you can visit the pool everyday and it would be acceptable. You were off to the pool with your boyfriend and his best friends, as he was touring with them and brought you along. You've always told him how you wanted to travel around the world, and this way, you were seeing the world with him. You were really grateful to him and the band, for letting you come along with them on the tour. It's been such an amazing experience so far, and you wanted to make as much memories in this tour as possible. "Hey babe," Ashton pulled you closer to him, pressing a kiss on your temple. You smiled at the gesture, wrapping your arm around his waist as you made your way to the pool with him. You've been dating him for three months now, but there was one problem you couldn't help but think about - you two haven't kissed yet, and it's been three months since you two made it official. You were feeling extremely insecure about this, because you don't know what's going through his head and why he didn't want to kiss you yet. You'd like to think it's because he's nervous and wasn't ready, but at the same time, the thought of him not wanting to kiss you because of negative reasons ate at the back of your mind. You hoped that it wasn't because he didn't like you, he says that he does like you a whole lot every single day and shows his affection in different ways, but you were starting to think differently because he just wouldn't kiss you. You finally entered the pool room, and you hurriedly sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping your feet into the water. You sighed in relief, finally feeling the cold pool water fight the humidity of the air. Ashton sat down beside you, dipping his legs into the pool as well. He planted a kiss on your cheek and you pushed him into the pool, laughing when he shot you a glare as he resurfaced. "Come here," he pulled you by the arm into the water, your skin thanking you as your entire body was immersed in the pool water. You resurfaced, splashing water at a laughing Ashton and ran away from him, diving back underwater as you began to swim away from him. He caught up to you immediately though, with him wrapping his arms around you and turning you around so you faced him. You opened your eyes, not minding the slight sting in your eyes due to the chlorine in the pool and were met with his beautiful hazel eyes staring right at you. He closed the gap between the both of you, pressing his lips against yours in a breathless kiss underwater. You kissed him back immediately, your hands cupping his cheeks and you felt the familiar electricity running through you every time you touched. Your lungs were screaming for air by now, so you pulled away first and resurfaced once more, only to be enveloped in an embrace from your boyfriend. "I love you," he murmured, pressing a kiss onto your forehead. "I love you too."

Michael: New Year's eve has finally come, and you were excited to be spending it with your best friend's family. Michael was having a family dinner and you and your family were invited to it, simply because Michael considered you guys his second family. You have been friends with Michael since you tw were practically born, your mothers were very close with one another and this made you two extremely close in your childhood. This friendship was carried on into your teenage years, and here you were now, still stronger than ever. You loved Michael because you two have been friends for such a long time now, and he was like a brother to you, just ignore the fact that you've been crushing on him for quite some time now. You always knew that this would happen sooner or later, it was true what they say when a guy and girl grow up together, one of them was bound to develop feelings for the other. You were the victim of his charms, but you didn't really care - you liked Michael a lot, he was very sweet and good to you, plus he could sing, play guitar and was cute as fuck. Michael brought you up to the roof of his house, because he considered this the best place to watch the fireworks explode in the night sky. He said that he wanted the best for you, and the fireworks was what you looked forward to the most during New Year's eve. You hugged your legs close to your chest, watching the adults interact in Michael's backyard. You and Michael were probably the only teenagers there, and you were glad that Michael took you away from all the awkward questions his family would ask you. Everyone always seemed to assume that you two were dating, despite always telling them that you two were only friends. Michael pulled his cellphone out of his pocket, smiling as he informed you that there was only a minute till midnight. You could hear the adults downstairs chatting away, minding their own businesses. "Hey Michael," You started, tilting your head as you kept your eyes trained on the night sky. "Have you ever kissed someone on New Year's?" You were genuinely curious, because it seemed as if everyone wanted to kiss on New Year's. You thought it was kind of a weird tradition thing, but you've always wanted to kiss someone this time at least once, though you were secretly praying it would be Michael. You saw him shrug from the corner of your eye, replying with a, "Well no, but I've always wanted to kiss this certain person. But I don't know," he shrugged again. You could hear the adults count down from ten from downstairs, making you smile because you couldn't wait for the fireworks that came only this time of year. "Why don't you?" You asked, before the fireworks started to explode into the night sky. You stared at the beautiful lights taking off into the sky, marvelling at how beautiful they looked. Michael then grabbed your shoulder, pressing his lips against yours and barely giving you time to register what was happening. But you finally melted into the kiss, smiling when you began to kiss him back, placing your hands on the back of his neck. Kissing him was everything you've dreamed of, and it felt even better than how you thought it would feel like in your head.