#56: Lost Boy - 5SOS

Ashton: "I remember the last time I saw your face, I felt so lonely without the crowded space. You left me without direction,"

"Have fun at work," she gave me a small smile before kissing my cheek. She looked absolutely exhausted, and I wouldn't blame her. She's been working really hard lately, which meant that I haven't been able to spend much time with her. I've also been really busy with finishing the album, and I miss her like crazy actually. "I'll see you tonight," I tell her and the smile on her lips disappears. She fixes her gaze onto the floor and wrapped an arm around herself, nodding, "Y-yeah, see you tonight." I didn't really think that that was the last time I would ever see her, because I thought she would be there when I got home. She wasn't. Everything was gone - her clothes, her shoes, every single thing she owned was gone, as if she was never there in the first place. The spot beside me was empty, and I could still remember how she would lie there every night, caressing my cheek as she looked into my eyes. I missed the way she would pull me into an embrace every time I came home from wherever, and she would whisper how much she loves me in my ear. I miss the way she would smile at me when I would compliment her. I miss the way her eyes would light up at the mention of food. I miss everything about her, and every moment that we shared. I miss all the kisses, all the hugs, all the fights, all the little things, all the I love you's, all the smiles, all the laughs, everything. I can't believe that I can never bring those times back. What I couldn't understand is why she would just leave, with no explanation or even a goodbye. I laid down onto the bed we used to share, and turned my head to glance to my left. That was where she would lie every morning, sleeping soundly with a beautiful smile on her face. A tear escaped my eye and I left it run down my cheek with a sigh, she isn't here anymore - I need to move on and accept that. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I tried to ignore the tightening of my chest at the thought of her. "Without you, I'm a lost boy..." I sang the lyrics of our song softly as I imagined her lying down beside me with a huge smile on her face, making me wish that I had her back with me once again.

Michael: "I've gone from place to place, trying to bring you back. I've walked for days and days, cause I can't face the fact that nothing is better than you,"

Three weeks and counting. It's been three whole weeks since she walked out of my life. She left me just so suddenly one day, leaving me a text message saying she had to leave because she didn't feel the same way she used to. I'll spare you the details of how hard I cried that day she left me, because I really don't want to go back to thay day and feel the pain of having her leave me. The important thing I realised that day was that she was absolutely everything to me, nothing in the world could compare to having her by my side, and nothing was better than her. Nothing at all. I began to search for her ever since then, going from place to place, trying to ask people if they'd seen her around and if they know who she is. Most of them don't even know who she is, but I have encountered a handful of people who have seen her face around. I have tried for days and days, but I just can't seem to find her anywhere. "Have you seen this girl?" I asked one of the customers hanging outside of Starbucks and she flashed me a smile, nodding. "Yeah, I think I saw her about ten minutes ago. She went to that store over there," she points to the store nearby and my eyes widened, seeing that it was Urban Outfitters - her favorite shop. I smiled at her and nodded, "Thank you so much," before turning to enter the store. Finally, I can finally see her again. I was about to enter the store, when I stopped myself, thinking about what I should say to her when I see her again. I wanted her back, that's for sure. I'll tell her how much I need her and how much I love her, I'll tell her that she means everything to me and how freaking special she is. Yes, that works, I nodded as I pushed the glass door open. I gasped lightly when I saw her in the corner, scrolling through Twitter on her phone, most likely. She had her bottom lip caught between her teeth, and she looked absolutely beautiful. My heart began to race in my chest as I approached her, but I halted to a stop when a brunette walked up to her with a smile. She looked up at him and gave him a smile, "Are we leaving?" I heard her ask, and I immediately hid behind a rack, to hide myself from the two of them. "Yeah, let's go," I heard the brunette reply and I watched as they walked out of the shop holding hands. I felt the familiar tightening in my chest and I let out a shaky sigh. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb, smiling sadly, "I guess I should probably move on now. She's happy, and I'm already too late," I said to myself, walking out of the shop with tears in my eyes, ignoring all the people who gave me weird stares as I did.