#36: You turn him on

Ashton: Whenever you use your puppy dog look on him, he gets strangely turned on. He'd cup your cheeks with his large hands, and smirk at you before pressing his lips against yours. You'd kiss him back with even more force, pressing your body against his to get more friction and he'd have his fingers tangled in your hair, pulling you even closer.

Michael: Michael finds it sexy when you lick your lips. Whenever he'd see you swipe your tongue across your lips, he's push you up against the wall and attach his lips onto your neck and begin nibbling on it gently. He'd then run his tongue on the bruised skin to sooth the pain, and you'd tug on his pink hair gently in response.

Calum: He really likes it whenever you wear his shirts or his singlets. You'd parade around the house wearing nothing but your underwear and one of his shirts which are usually too big for you. He would watch as you would walk up to the kitchen counter to grab some breakfast, and he'd wrap his arms around you, taking in your scent and whispering, "You know my shirt looks so good when it's just hanging off your back,"

Luke: Luke really likes it when you're really serious about something. You've always been one who almost never takes things seriously, but there are those rare times that you do, and whenever you do, you wouldn't stop until you get it right. You get all passionate about it, and somehow, Luke would just find that really attractive, and would whisper things in your ear, prompting you to do your very best to finish something. You would then get a "reward" soon as you finish it.

I SUCK AT THIS OMF I'M SO SORRY :(