#72: Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

idk i felt like michael's didn't make sense and ill probably rewrite it someday

Ashton: "I remember what you wore on the first day, you came into my life and I thought, "Hey you know this could be something""

Your lips curved into a smile, watching his chest rise up and down as he slept. His lips were slightly parted and he looked so peaceful, almost like an angel - wait, he actually is an angel. You ran your fingers through his curly hair, giggling as he shifted mumbled something in his sleep. You pulled him closer, wrapping your arm around him, reminiscing of the day you first laid your eyes on him. It was a beautiful Monday morning in autumn, you were playing with your hair during class, not paying attention to anything your teacher has to say. School has now restarted, and you already wanted to go home because school fucking sucks. You glanced up at your brunette homeroom teacher, who was trying to talk to you about how skipping classes is bad and all that shit, making you roll your eyes. You took a moment to take a look around the classroom - all of them were familiar faces you've seen throughout the past year, and you were slightly disappointed by the lack of new faces and cute guys. One thing you liked about new school years were the fresh new faces and all the new good-looking transferees, but sadly, you weren't that lucky this year. Seriously, the lack of cute boys here was gonna drive you insane someday cause school already makes you crazy, cute boys were your only escape from the stress and there were close to none these days.  You heaved out a heavy sigh, sticking out your bottom lip as you began tapping your pen on the desk, trying to pass the time. The classroom door opens and you turned to see who just entered the room, your eyes widening as a beautiful boy with dark blonde hair, and black glasses entered the room. His dark blonde hair was curly and messy, he wore a black singlet and some black skinny jeans, completing the look with some black Converse. Your jaw dropped as he said something to your teacher, giggling as he did. He had such an adorable giggle, he was so fucking good looking and he wore glasses - you had to get to know this boy, you just had to. He introduced himself with a huge smile, a smile tugging on your lips when he introduced himself as Ashton Irwin. His eyes landed on you, and his lips parted, making you blush slightly. This could be something, you thought to yourself as he began to make his way towards you. He pointed to the seat beside you, with a huge smile and asked, "Does anyone sit here?" You shook your head, biting down on your bottom lip as he shot you a smile and took a seat. "My name's Ashton, by the way," he says, stretching his hand out for you to shake. You nodded, introducing yourself to him as well and took his huge hand in yours, shaking it with a huge smile. Neither of you foresaw that you would end up with one another, and still stay strong after two years of being in a relationship with each other the day you met for the first time in class. He just came into your life, and thought it was interesting to have a cute transferee as your seatmate in homeroom, and you didn't see being in a relationship with him that time. You placed your head on his chest, smiling as you fell asleep to his steady heartbeat.

Michael: "Cause everything you do and words you say, you know that it all takes my breath away and now I'm left with nothing"

Michael Clifford was the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life. He was incredibly beautiful, his eyes were the most amazing shade of green, his lips were so plump and pink, his skin was as pale as Snow White's, he was so good at playing the guitar, he has such a cute talking voice and his singing voice was also very nice. He was such a caring and thoughtful person, who would put others' needs before his. You've known him for about a year now, and that was already enough time to get to know things about Michael. You knew every single thing about Michael and every single detail. Like the way he would stick his tongue out when he took a selfie because he thinks it makes him look all badass and shit. You knew about his love for unicorns and ponies, because horses were his favorite animal. You knew how he doesn't like it when you cut the crusts off the bread because the crusts were his favorite part. You knew how he would cover his mouth and close his eyes shut when he laughs, it was the cutest thing you've ever seen. You knew about his secret stash of porn magazines under his bed back in Sydney. You knew so many little things about Michael, and the scary thing was that you knew so much more about Michael than yourself. These little things about him would take your breath away and make your heart flutter, and everything about him would make your heart race as well. Despite the fact that he tore your heart in two, you still had feelings for him which you just can't seem to get rid of. Oh yes, you've been talking about how much you loved him and all the little things about him all this time that you've forgotten to mention that Michael indeed broke your heart a few months ago. You fell in love with him, but he didn't really feel the same way you did. "I don't want you to fall even more for me," you remembered his words that day, a tear escaping your eye as you recalled the memory. "You shouldn't fall for someone like me because I'm not good for you," he says, his lips curling into a sad smile. His eyes looked at you, filled with sorrow as he places a hand on your shoulder. "Are you really rejecting me because you think you're not good for me, or are you rejecting me because you just don't feel the same way?" You asked, blinking away the tears that were about to spill from your eyes. His eyes flickered away from yours, his lips pressed into a tight line and that was how you knew his answer to your question. You gently pushed him away from you, the tears flowing freely from your eyes to your chin as you sniffed, "Well Michael, I think it's time for me to go because as you can see, I'm not alright and I might need to get come sleep to forget this pain in my chest," You pressed a kiss onto his cheek gently before pulling away, giving him a sad smile before turning to leave, breaking down completely once you were out of his sight.