#37: One of the boys checks you out and he gets jealous

So the next update is on Saturday, because this was supposed to be the Thursday update, but I'm away for the rest of the day tomorrow :( I'm still in the process of writing the Beside You preference, I'm done with Mashton/4, I only need to write Cake/4 then I'm off to write the High School AU somebody requested, and this is gon be good, I can tell I could write more than one part to that preference omg

Ashton: You were out shopping with your best friend Calum, and your boyfriend Ashton today. It's been a while since you last spent time with your two best boys, and the Take Me Home Tour just ended so you figured that you could have a day with them. You invited them both out for a shopping spree, and promised to buy them new stuff considering you told them they wore the exact same stuff everyday in the tour. You were walking in between them, with Ashton's fingers intertwined with yours, and your other arm linked with Calum's. You were just so happy to have your two boys back. Luke was spending time with his family today and Michael slept in, so they didn't come, but these two cleared their schedules especially for you. "I want you guys to get new stuff to wear when you go back to London," you smiled as you entered Urban Outfitters together. You began to check out all the new stuff they had stocked and grabbed as many as you can, as you wanted an entire new batch of clothes. You entered the nearest dressing room to change and sighed as you discarded your shirt to the side. You picked up the first shirt, which was a plain white shirt with #yolo printed on the front. You also managed to grab some jean shorts, so you took off your skinny jeans and put on the jean shorts. You smiled at your reflection and stepped outside to get an opinion from your two boys. "How do I look?" You asked them, as you striked a pose jokingly. They both turned to you and their eyes widened. You noticed Calum biting his lip, looking at you up and down and nodded, "You look pretty good," he says. You smiled and turned to Ashton but he had a huge frown on his face. "Ash?" You asked, but he just shook his head and got up. He walked outside and you let out a sharp exhale. Once you finished picking out clothes from Urban Outfitters, you went out to find Ashton, and saw that he was leaning against the wall near the shop, looking down at the ground. You smiled, walking up towards him and pecking his cheek. He turned to you and you asked, "Baby, why'd you run off like that?" He shook his head, causing his curls to land on his forehead. You raked your fingers through his curly locks and whispered, "If you're jealous, just know that Calum can't touch this, but you can." You giggled, winking at him and he blushed, nodding as he kissed your forehead.

Michael: "We're gonna go out for some pizza, wanna come?" Your boyfriend Michael asks as he enters your room. You looked over your shoulder and smiled at him, nodding as you began to log out of your Tumblr. You've been on Tumblr for a few hours because Michael and his three idiotic best friends are over and are having a guys night. They've always wanted you to join them, but you insisted not to, because having you around would completely destroy the guy part in guys night, plus you preferred locking yourself up in your room reblogging stuff which were mostly about your boyfriend's band. You were like him in a way, instead of playing video games all day, you were online the entire day, and wouldn't come out unless it had something to do with peeing or eating. You pulled your boyfriend inside and shut the door, pushing him down onto your bed. He sat down smirking with a plop, and you made your way to your closet with a smile. "I want you to help me pick out something to wear," you tell him as you began to look through the various articles of clothing in your closet. You heard him chuckle under his breath, muttering a "This is gonna be good," and you shook your head with a smile. "This one's good, and this, and this is pretty cool," you began to pick up your favorite shirts and blouses and laid them down onto the spot next to Michael. He looked up at you with a glint in his eyes, and you picked up your first shirt. You took off your hoodie, well aware that you were only wearing a bra underneath. This isn't anything new to Michael, he's seen you topless quite a few times. You pulled the shirt over your head and grinned, adjusting it onto your body. "So, what do you think?" His eyebrows met and he shrugged saying, "I don't know, I think it looks a bit weird." You sighed, taking your shirt off and discarding it onto your bed when you heard the door creak open. You turned around to see Luke standing on the doorway, with eyes widened. His eyes took in your body before he blinked, looking away with a slight blush creeping on his cheeks. "I-I-Uh, sorry. But the guys w-wanted me to check on you guys, y-you should hurry up a bit be-because we're all pretty hungry," he says. "Thanks Luke," you smiled as he went on his way. You felt Michael grab your wrist and in one swift movement, you were suddenly being pinned down onto your bed with him hovering above you. "M-Mike?" you asked as he licked his lips. "I felt pretty jealous that Luke saw you in your bra, I'm doing this so you get no ideas and run off to him, because I know I'm way better at this than he is," he began to place kisses down your neck, then the door banged open again. "Seriously?" "Come on!" "I just.." You rolled your eyes at the three boys in the doorway and pulled on the nearest shirt you can grab and pulled it over your head. "Eyes off my girlfriend, ya hear?" Michael says as he wraps an arm around your waist.

Calum: "The beach!" You yelled as the wind hits your face. You giggled when you felt someone's arms take hold of you and swung you over their shoulder. You began to thrash around and laughed, "Calum, put me down!" You had planned to go to the beach with the boys because it's been forever since you had gone to the beach, and you needed more time with your three best buddies and your boyfriend. You were finally at the beach after an hour of driving, and the wind in your face made you feel alive. The calming sound of the ocean waves made you feel excited, because you've been wanting to go to the beach for a long time, and feel the sand in your toes and the water on your skin. Calum put you down near the umbrella Luke had set up, and Michael and Ashton brought along the bags. You punched Calum's arm lightly and picked your bag up, "Hey guys, I'm gonna go change into my bikini, okay?" Calum's eyebrows shot up and the boys exchanged glances. You rolled your eyes at them, "Oh, come on. You guys have seen me in my bikini plenty of times," Ashton giggles as he ran a hand through his curly brown locks, "Yes, but it doesn't mean that we're used to seeing you in your bikini," Luke stood up and pats my shoulder, shooting me an innocent smile, "Don't forget, you're a gorgeous teenage girl and we're four hormonal teenage boys. I think you know what we're getting at?" You scratched your head, scrunching up your nose, "A little, but fuck it, you guys are like my brothers. I'll be right back!" You made your way to the nearest comfort room and began to change in one of the stalls. After a few minutes, you finally finished and took one last look at your reflection in the mirror, before returning to the toehr four boys. You heard wolf whistles coming from them as you approached and you flipped them off. You noticed Michael checking you out and you quickly glanced at Calum, who was glaring daggers at Michael. You sighed and jumped in Calum's arms, taking him by surprise, but catching you by holding you by the thighs. You leaned in and pressed your lips against his, pulling away slightly to whisper in his ear. "I'm yours, and you don't need to get jealous. I'll always be yours," you nibbled on his earlobe and the boys began to groan, shouting and begging you to stop eating each other's faces off in public.

Luke: "Macca's sound good," you smiled at your boyfriend as you began to walk to the nearest Macca's. It was lunch time, and you were so fucking hungry right now. The entire morning was spent in the park, talking about the most pointless things, and you didn't mind that at all. It's been quite some time since you spent time with Luke, since he's always just so busy and away from Sydney. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer and you felt him plant a kiss on the top of your head. Once you reached Macca's, you were surprised to see three other familiar faces sitting in a booth near the door. You smiled as they greeted you, "Hey guys!" They all stood up and you watched them in confusion, but smiled when you realized they were going to hug you. The first one to hug you was Ashton, and you noticed him checking you out for a while before he leaned in and wrapped his arms around your shoulder. You smiled, patting his back and he pulled away a few seconds later. Calum then followed and poked your side as he hugged you, and you slapped his arm in return with a giggle. Once he pulled away, Michael gave you a sidehug and you awkwardly patted his pink head. He pulled away as well, and all three boys sat back down in their previous places in the booth. Luke wrapped an arm around your shoulder and whispered in your ear, "I saw how Ashton looked at you," you looked up at him with an amused smile playing on your lips. "Well, is Lukey Pooky jealous?" You cooed, as you pinched his perfectly shaped nose. A light blush spread on his now pink cheeks, and you couldn't help but giggle at how adorable your boyfriend is. "I-I'm not, I'm just being a g-good boyfriend and I'm just watching out for you, that's all!" You pecked his soft lips and smiled, "A good boyfriend gets jealous every once in a while because they don't want any other person to steal them or look at them, because you know she's yours and only yours. I love you so much Lukey," You grinned as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer and pressing your lips against his. You giggled when his arms found their way around your waist, and you two get caught up in the moment until someone clears their throat. "We're still sort of here, you know?" Ashton giggles, your cheeks heated up as you withdrew yourself from Luke. "Get a room, you two!" Michael laughed as he high-fived Calum. "We will afterwards," Luke playfully replies as he shoots a wink my way, causing my cheeks to redden even more.

I love writing about jealous Michael omf