#125: Teacher [AU]

im sorr y [this is significantly shorter !!]

Ashton: Sighing, you rested your chin on the palm of your hand as you watched your new art teacher discuss the basics of sketching in front of the class. You normally wouldn't be the type to crush on a teacher, but Ashton's case was different. Ashton used to be your old playmate back when you were a kid. He was a few years older, and he would always protect you from those mean kids in the playground. You've always had a crush on him, but these feelings developed into more when puberty hit him like a bitch. "..Y/N? Y/N!" His voice brought you back to reality, and his hazel eyes were the first thing you see. Your cheeks flushed when you noticed that the entire class was staring at you, and he shook his head at you, "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to see you after class for not paying attention, Miss Y/N."
Michael: "Simmer down, you fuc-" "Hey, don't swear Mr. Clifford!" One of the guys in front reprimanded the substitute teacher. Apparently, your teacher called in sick today and this colourful haired man was going to sub for him today. He introduced himself as Michael Clifford, and it's only been five minutes since he stepped in and he's said about sixteen different profanities within those five minutes. You let out a giggle, tucking your hair behind your cheek when he looked over in your direction. He was adorable, in a dorky kind of way. "I'm pretty shit and everything and I don't know why I'm here but hey, let's talk about Alex Gaskarth instead." He glanced over at you again, sending a playful wink your way.
Calum: "Fuuuuck," You heard the older boy draw out a long moan from behind you. You could feel his fingernails digging into your skin, which made a moan escape from your lips as well. "Faster, Calum," You huffed, another cry of pleasure escaping you as he grazed your sweet spot consecutively each thrust. He obliged to your demand, pounding into you relentlessly from behind at such a fast pace. You two were both moaning messes in a matter of seconds, and you felt him twitch inside of you soon enough. "I'm close," Calum huffed, and you were growing close to your own release as well. He released into the condom after a while, and as he rode out his high, you came as well. He pulled out with a huff, tying the condom and throwing it into the bin beside his desk. You smirked, as you ran your fingers through your hair, "Thanks for today, Mr. Hood. I'll be sure to attend PE tomorrow." You sent him a wink, before hurriedly leaving your teacher slash fuck buddy's office.
Luke: "I thought you weren't going to give in," You smirked, tilting your head to the side to allow Luke more access to your neck. Luke continued to pepper kisses along your neck then onto your jawline, a low growl escaping his plump lips as you giggled to yourself. "Well, my naughty little student just couldn't keep her hands to herself, and she needs to be punished," he grinded himself against you, which made you bite your lip. You really couldn't help not teasing him, he was insanely hot for a twenty-two year old. And to think that you were supposed to have a tutoring session with your math teacher today, which ending up in a makeout session instead.