#143: he defends you because you get hate

can u guys help me out by giving ideas/what u want to read?? i'm really having a hard time thinking of new ideas :c AND LMAO THIS IS LAME SOZ

ALSO!!!! if u follow my instagram @punkishteen i'll follow u back :-)

Ashton: "Fucking bullshit." Your head snapped towards the voice, and you spot your boyfriend glaring at the laptop screen so hard. You noticed that his free hand - the one not using the tracking pad, was clenched into a fist and he was shaking really hard. Your lips curled downward, and you reached out to unclench Ashton's closed fist. Once you managed to do it, you entwined your fingers together and glanced at the laptop screen to see why Ashton was so upset. Your frown deepened, as you found yourself staring at really mean indirects about you on Twitter. They were saying things about your hair, your eyes, your body - everything they could think of just so they could channel their anger and jealousy through harsh words. The downside to dating someone in the music industry was all the negativity people had to say about you - they'd find something wrong with even the smallest thing just to bring you down. You knew how hard it is to ignore what they say, but you had to try your best to ignore them since your love for Ashton mattered more than jealous strangers' words of negativity. "Please just let it go." You whispered pleadingly to Ashton, who seemed to contemplate whether or not to let it go. A second later, he seemed to have made a decision and gently pried his fingers away from yours. Ashton clicked the new tweet button, and you watched as he typed up a tweet with such speed. He clicked on tweet, and you found yourself smiling as you stared at the replies that followed after Ashton's tweet. He followed the tweet with another one, which made your heart warm in your chest. "My girlfriend is the sweetest, nicest, and the prettiest girl in the world. She makes me happy." "She's perfect in her own little ways, and I love her so much, only the real fans can see that"

Michael: "Wait, what? Why do I need to check my instagram?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion. "Just check your activity, and you'll know what I'm talking about!" Calum replied, wearing a huge-ass grin as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down. "Uh, okay?" You were still confused, but you might as well just do it so you'd know why Calum looks so damn happy. He literally just burst into your room a few moments ago, screaming and jumping on your bed, then he pulled his phone out and had that shit-eating grin on his face before telling you to check your instagram. "Check the activity of the people you follow." You unlocked your phone, opened up the instagram app and tapped on your activity. Your eyes widened upon the number of mentions you had from numerous people, this usually only happens when one of the boys post a picture of you. Biting down on your lip, you checked the activity of the people you follow and the first one you saw was that of Michael's. It showed Michael commenting on a recent selfie you posted about a few hours ago, and it was in response to a rude fan's comment on your selfie, saying you were not pretty enough for Michael and she doesn't understand why he's still dating someone like you. His reply read, "I don't get why you feel like you should bring my girlfriend down, she's fucking beautiful and I'm with her because I love her, period."

Calum: "I can't believe people would stoop so fucking low." Calum murmured in your ear, causing you to jump slightly. You were checking your tumblr for anything new, since you liked to be updated regarding all of your favorite bands, shows and singers. The first thing you checked was your inbox though, and the very first message you saw was from an anon saying "lmao calum deserves better than u" You received messages like this every now and then, but you never let Calum know since he'll get really mad and make a huge deal out of it. You've grown quite used to the frequent anon hate and you even laugh about them sometimes, but he didn't like them at all. "Don't worry, it doesn't bother me." You replied, shrugging as you scrolled down to check the other messages. "But it does bother me!" He said back, his dark brows coming together. You pursed your lips, as Calum took the mouse from you and clicked on the previous anonymous hate message that he saw in your ask and began typing away, anger clear in his facial features. He then posted the message, with the reply that almost made you tear up in happiness that said, "Okay, this is Calum. I just saw this because I snuck up on my girlfriend while she's on tumblr and I'm beyond pissed right now. I don't deserve better than her because there is no one else out there who is better than her. She's pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me and she makes me so damn happy just because she makes me feel so fucking loved. She's practically my very own sun, my fucking anchor and I love her and that's that."

Luke: You let out a contented sigh, leaning against his chest as you inhaled his smell. With his arm slung around your shoulder, and yours wrapped tightly around his waist, the two of you continued to walk around the city in each other's arms. You've missed the feeling of being together with him, especially since it's been a while since he came back here. "Oh my gosh, isn't that Luke?" And there you go, you enjoyed the peace and privacy while it lasted. You turned around, seeing two beaming girls who were obviously 5sos fans. The two girls approached your boyfriend, and you noticed the taller one shooting you a grimace. It was rude, but you decided to ignore it. Her friend then asked for a picture with Luke, to which he obliged to and you left standing awkwardly with the rude girl. She glanced over at her preoccupied friend before turning to you with a sneer, "Listen here, I don't know why Luke wants to be with someone as plain as you, but I plan to make him see exactly what the hell he's been missing." Your eyes widened, and you opened your mouth to respond but someone else beat you to it. "I'm sorry, but I don't really think I'm missing much. And besides," Luke smiled, pressing a tender kiss onto your cheek. "Everything I want, and everything I need is right here, and maybe even more."