#144: Ghost - Halsey

good news: i have watched the scorch trials and it is aweosme and im still crying ALSO ashton cut his hair g SYu im yesterday was so eventful :)))))))))

bad news: im gonna move in a week and there aren't any internet services there atm but i will update from my phone since i will be running on 3G the entire time!!!

ALSO!!!!!! if u want to follow my tumblr, it's cutelucas.tumblr.com wink wink i post gr8 stuff

Ashton: "Kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me goodbye."

You huffed, blowing on the strands of your hair that fell on your face. Another day of school means another day of trying your hardest to survive the entire day without wanting to shove a pencil in your eye. You feel like your teachers are out to get you, and you hate around seventy percent of the school population anyways, so why even bother? You grabbed the chemistry book placed inside your locker, shutting the damn locker door closed just as the bell rang. The sound of students rushing to their classrooms made you curse inwardly, and after a few moments, the hallways were empty. You let out a loud groan, knowing your class is on the other side of the school and you were already late. You contemplated on just skipping school for the rest of the day, seeing as you didn't really want to be here this very moment but decided against it since you weren't really looking forward to yet another scolding when you get home. Turning around, you found yourself face to face with a smirking curly haired lad who managed to scare the shit out of you by appearing out of nowhere like that. "Jesus, Asht-" But you never got to finish that sentence, as Ashton grabbed your chin and pressed his soft lips against yours. You could feel the heat of his lips on your own, the shivers that his slightest touch caused, and the way he pushed you against your locker with his hand resting beside your head, trapping you between the lockers and his body. You could feel all the heat rise to your cheeks as your lips moved together, and you rested your hands on his chest. But just as soon as the kiss began, it ended as he pulled away, his lips curling into a smirk. "Ashton-" You began, slightly annoyed that he practically just teased you with such a short kiss. He winked, "We'll continue this later." before turning around to leave, quickly heading to his class, which is what you should be doing as well.

Michael:  "And I swear I hate you when you leave, but I like it anyway."

"I fucking hate him," You murmured, glaring at nothing in particular as the memory of your boyfriend leaving you lying in bed, asleep and drunk when you asked him to stay that night. To be perfectly honest, you only drank to your heart's content last weekend since he was playing hard to get, and acting all uninterested and distant when you missed him so damn much. You wanted him to pay attention to you, since that was the first time you've ever seen him personally in seven months. You missed everything about him - his beautiful emerald eyes, his pale as snow complexion, his messy blonde hair, his gentle touch, his passionate kiss, his everything. You wanted that night to be special, considering the two of you haven't seen or held each other in such a long time, but he basically just ignored all your advances that night so you just resorted to alcohol. It made your tongue loose, and you shared your feelings towards his actions that night. At one point, you started taking your clothes off in hopes that he would touch you but being the gentleman he was, told you that he wouldn't sleep with you while you were heavily intoxicated. So he just carried you upstairs to your room, tucking you in and pressing a kiss to your temple. But before you drifted off to sleep, you asked - practically pleaded, him to stay with you. You hoped that he would still be lying right next to you when you woke up in the morning, but when you saw that there was no one beside you that morning, disappointment welled up within you but it was quickly replaced with the feeling of missing him. Your best friend rolled her eyes, shaking her head upon hearing your statement. "Oh please, you swear that you hate him when you leave, but you like it anyway." Blinking, you thought about what she said and you knew that she was right - even if you did say you hated him for leaving, you also did like it that way, since whenever he leaves, you just find yourself missing him more and more, awaiting the next time you get to see his beautiful face even if that logic is kinda fucked up.

Calum: "Got a million numbers, and they're filling up your phone, boy."

You could feel the tears stinging in your eyes, as you struggled to hold them back, in fear that making them fall would make you seem weak. You couldn't afford to look weak in front of him now, especially when you two were fighting one another, yelling to see which one was going to run off and which one was going to break. You refused to be the one to break, you needed to be strong and show him that you were not backing down. "Tell me, Calum." You said once more, with a little more conviction in your voice. Calum's dark eyebrows met, his chocolate coloured eyes searching yours as he chose to stay silent regarding the matter. "Come on, Calum! I'm your fucking girlfriend, for crying out loud! Why the fuck couldn't you tell me - again, your girlfriend, why you have been texting so many girls these past few weeks?" You gestured towards his phone, which he was clutching in his hand. "You've got like a million numbers filling up your phone! And they're mostly girls!" Calum growled, "Why the fuck do you care if I have tons of numbers of other girls? It's not like you don't have a fair share of numbers yourself." You could feel your rage build up, and you gritted your teeth in response, "Well, I don't bother texting any of those fuckboys, because I know that you're the only one I would ever want." Your voice broke in the end, and you could feel the tears you've been fighting well up. Calum's gaze softened, and you swore that you saw concern in those deep brown eyes - something you haven't seen in a while. You covered your tear-stained face with your hands, turning away from the dark haired boy you were screaming at just moments before. You sobbed ever so softly, feeling every ounce of rage dissipate when his arms wrapped around you. Calum pressed his lips on your shoulder, which was something he used to do in order to calm you down. You felt yourself lean against him, taking in the warmth that you have been so desperately seeking for the longest time. "I'm so sorry," You heard him choke out from behind you, and you closed your eyes, a small smile gracing your lips. "It's okay."

Luke: "Saying that I love him, but I know I'm gonna leave him."

The sound of your hearts beating as one, and the sound of your boyfriend humming a song you didn't know filled the quiet bedroom, as the two of you laid together in your bed. You don't really know how long you two have laid there, holding one another but you do know that it's been more than an hour. You've been thinking really hard since you got here, and Luke seemed to understand that you needed silence and time to think, so he just pulled you against him, his arms wrapped around your waist with your back to him. A million thoughts ran in your head, and he just traced shapes on your arm or played with your hair as you got lost in your own mind. The fact that you were here, with him, this very moment comforted you, but you knew that this wouldn't last forever. You haven't told him yet, but your family was going to move to the other side of the world - thousands of miles away from the person you loved the most, the person you feared to lose, and the person you never wanted to leave behind. You couldn't bear to see him so heartbroken with you leaving, and moving so far away from him. You couldn't bring yourself to tell him, but you knew that if you never tell him that you were leaving, it would destroy him beyond repair and you didn't want to do that to him. You only had two weeks left, but you still couldn't bring yourself to tell him, much less leave him. Biting down on your lip, you turned so that you were face to face with Luke, who had an adorable little smile on his handsome face. That smile made your heart shatter into a million pieces, because he didn't know what was coming and he had no idea that you were going to leave him all alone here. You wrapped your arms around him tightly, buried your head into his chest and took in his cologne, which you know you'll miss. "I love you... I love you." You whispered into his chest, your heart wishing that you could stop time and stay in this one moment forever and ever. "And I love you." He whispered, a tear falling from your eye as the aching in your chest increased with those three little words - the three words you'll miss hearing the most.