#104: He teaches you how to kiss (part one)

it's been a long time comin oh oh part 2 ???

Ashton: You were chilling at home with your boyfriend, Ashton one summer afternoon watching movies. You two have been seeing each other for a while now, and you've gone on quite a few dates with one another. But there was one thing about your relationship that you just can't stop thinking about - you two haven't kissed yet. It wasn't because one of you didn't want to, you really did want to kiss Ashton as much as he wanted to kiss you, but whenever he would try to, you would just push him away. You really did want to kiss him, you just felt a bit insecure because you didn't know exactly how to kiss. You also knew that he's dated a number of girls in the past and has experience with this kind of thing, yet you, on the other hand, had absolutely no experience whatsoever. You were just afraid he would laugh at you for not knowing how to kiss, or better yet, leave you just because of this and you didn't want that to happen. You glanced at him from the corner of your eye, chewing on your bottom lip as you thought about what you were going to say to him. You were gonna tell him the truth, he was gonna find out sooner or later and you wanted to be completely honest with him. "Ash?" He craned his neck to look at you, shooting you a dimpled smile with raised eyebrows. "I'm-I'm sorry for refusing to kiss you before." His forehead creased at your sudden apology, but you just continued on. "It's not that I don't want to kiss you, I do but I just-I don't really exactly know how to kiss..." You trailed off, casting your gaze away from your boyfriend. "Wait, you've never kissed before?" You realized that it was even embarrassing to hear Ashton say it, but you still nodded shyly. You heard him giggle before you felt a hand on your knee, causing you to look up at the boy who has stolen your heart. "Well, do you want me to teach you?"

Michael: "I don't know about this, Calum." Your gaze shifted to the much taller boy, who was scratching the back of his head. Calum let out a long sigh, placing his huge hands on your shoulders as his brown eyes bore into your own. "Come on, this was what you wanted, right? You were the one who came to me with this, and now I gave you a solution. It's not gonna be that bad," he reassured you, but you couldn't bring yourself to believe him. You shook your head, groaning, "That's easy for you to say, you're not the one hiring a perfect stranger to teach you how to kiss." That was what you were here to do, Calum talked you into hiring his friend for a little kissing lesson. You brought this upon yourself though, so you had to take full responsibility of this decision. You were going out with a senior from your school, and you overheard him talking to his friends the other day about kissing you pretty soon. Hearing that made you lose it, you ran to your best friend and started telling him everything - the truth was that you have never been kissed before, and you wanted to know what you were doing before you were gonna try it with your boyfriend. Calum convinced you to hire his friend (whose name you still didn't know) but now you were thinking of backing out of it. "Well, I've already paid him to do it so you can't back out now. Come on, man up and face him!" Calum opened the door to his house, calling out to the friend he invited over to teach you how to kiss. You entered Calum's house, shutting the door behind you as you trudged into the living room, where your tutor was waiting. You were surprised to see a head of green hair belonging to none other than the most popular boy in school, Michael Clifford, inside Calum's house. You should have known, Michael and Calum have been friends since they were seven and you did see them talking earlier in lunch, this must have been what that talk was about. Michael turned to you, his perfectly plump lips twitching into a smile as his green eyes met yours, "Hello, Y/N. Ready to start today's lesson?"

Calum: You were casually flipping through a magazine, waiting for your best friend to emerge from her room. She called you at this ungodly hour (it was 10AM but it was a weekend, you weren't supposed to be awake until 12) and told you to come over quick, you didn't question it because you were too sleepy to actually do that. You just tossed on a baggy tee with some sweatpants, and pulled your hair into a bun as you were too lazy to actually fix yourself. A few minutes later, she finally appeared and her hair was wet, indicating that she just got out of the shower. She plopped onto the seat next to you, grinning from ear to ear. It was unusual behavior for her so early in the morning, so you placed the magazine down onto the coffee table and asked her what was up. "Is something wrong? Why do you look like you just won the lottery or something?" She shrugged, tugging on the sweatshirt that hung loosely off her petite figure. "Hey, remember when you were telling me all about wanting to have someone teach you how to kiss?" You did remember telling her this a week ago, you were looking through some magazines and one of the articles was about kissing - you knew nothing about it at all, you've never been romanced by anyone ever so an opportunity to kiss someone never came up at all. You were just curious, you wanted to know how it feels like and how to do it, kissing just seemed intriguing. You nodded slowly, not sure what she's trying to get at. "Well, I invited a special someone over to show you the ropes!" She squealed, which made you gape at her with a surprised look on your face. You didn't really mean that you wanted to try kissing, you were just genuinely curious. She giggled at your expression, nudging you so as to snap you out of your trance, "He's gonna be here in like, five minutes." Your shock was replaced by panic this time, you hoped that it wasn't some stranger or anything, you weren't really a fan of kissing strangers. "Who did you bring in?" You asked, biting down on your bottom lip as you played with your fingers. "Hey guys," a familiar black haired boy entered your best friend's living room, beaming as his chocolate colored eyes landed on us. "Hey Calum. Come on over here."

Luke: You were pacing back and forth in your room, trying to think of a way to prepare yourself for tonight. You had a date with the guy you liked for about a year, and there was a chance of him kissing you once the night ends. You were worried, you thought that he might not like you once he finds out that you didn't know how to kiss. You had absolutely no experience with guys whatsoever, and boys didn't really talk to you much either. The only boy who ever looked your way was Luke Hemmings, and that was only because you two have been best friends since you were in kindergarten. Luke's been there for you through everything for the past twelve years, you don't know why he keeps sticking around when he could easily ditch you for the popular kids in school. Luke had the looks of a Greek god and could easily get into the popular clique, but instead, he chose to stay with you which was insane, in your point of view. And speak of the devil, Luke burst in through your door that moment, running his fingers through his blonde quiff. "Hey," He scrunched his nose at the sight of you pacing, and one of his eyebrows shot up at you. "What's wrong?" You could hear the concern in his voice, and you figured that you should just tell him about your problem. You gestured toward your bed, sitting down and patting the spot next to you so that he could join you. He shrugged, joining you as you turned to him with a sigh. "I'm going out on a date tonight," You informed him, his eyes flickering away from you for a second before meeting yours again. He gave you a huge smile, it was so huge that it almost seemed fake, "Really? That's great, what are you worried about?" You told him all about the situation, Luke seemed to understand what you were going through and listened intently, nodding every now and then while his blue eyes were trained on you the entire time. "So, you want someone to teach you how to kiss so that you could at least get experience with it just so that the guy you like won't ditch you for not knowing how to kiss," he summarized the entire thing, his fingers tapping on his chin. You nodded, keeping your eyes on him as he cast his gaze down on the carpeted floor of your bedroom. He seemed to deep in thought, and his blue eyes widened a second later. "I could help you." he said, fixing his pale blue eyes on me. "Let me kiss you."