#157; Vampire [AU]

lunarjens this is for u lil bean <3 thanks sm for this idea!!

ayy guys i made an ashton fic, it would be awesome if you checked it out!!

Ashton: "I really can't wrap my head around the whole vampire business," you sighed sadly, gazing at your boyfriend with a small frown on your face. Ashton's hazel-green eyes flickered towards you, the corner of his lips quirking up as his fangs glistened in the moonlight. You didn't really think that you'd end up dating a creature of the night, that truly never crossed your mind because for all you knew, they didn't exist until you found out that they were real a few days ago. To say you were shocked when Ashton revealed his true identity was an understatement, you actually thought that you were dreaming since there was absolutely no way they existed. But then, his warm hazel green eyes turned blood red and he flashed those razor sharp fangs at you, which caused you to cower in fear since it was your very first encounter with a vampire. But then again, it did make sense - he only appeared during night time (now that you think about it, you've only bumped into him in the clubs during the evening) and whenever you would touch him, you would recoil because he was always so cold. Now you understood why. "What's there to understand, love?" He asked, drawing dangerously close with his eyes fixated on the spot between your neck and your shoulder. "I'm a vampire and I need blood to survive. It's fairly simple." You could feel your heart pumping loudly in your chest as he leaned down to bury his head in the crook of your neck, his breathing labored as he began to lick at your skin. You let out a little sound when his fang pierced your skin lightly, and a trickle of blood poured out of the puncture wound. Ashton quickly lapped it up with a smirk, and you could feel your cheeks burning at the sensation. "And I think I want a snack."

Michael: A loud moan escaped your parted lips when you felt your boyfriend's fangs sink themselves into your flesh, piercing the skin to get to the liquid he needed to drink to survive. Michael's large hands roamed your body in an attempt to distract you from the momentary pain, and he was doing a wonderful job distracted you from the blood loss. After a little while, you found yourself clinging onto Michael's forearm to keep yourself steady, as you could already feel his bloodsucking take its toll on you with your knees going weak and your breathing beginning to slow. "Michael, M-Michael," you whispered his name, clutching his forearm for dear life as you attempted to get him to stop sucking your blood since you were getting incredibly weak. You felt a gasp escape you when your boyfriend pulled away from your neck, his glowing red eyes peering into yours with his eyebrows furrowed together. "I am so sorry," the vampire boy murmured as he held your shoulders to steady you, knowing that you grew weak due to all the blood he had sucked from your neck. Your eyes trailed down his pale face, and you let out a quiet chuckle when you noticed the trail of blood running down his chin. You reached up slowly to wipe the blood from his face before pressing your lips against his softly, smiling into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around you to pull you even closer.

Calum: A loud gasp left your parted lips, and your boyfriend quickly silenced you by swiping his cold fingers across your lips. You could feel a sharp pain emerge from your neck, spreading all the way to the tips of your fingers to the soles of your feet. It was a sweet kind of pain that left you wanting more, and you knew that you were going to have more than just a taste of this pain because your boyfriend was a creature of the night. You recalled the time he revealed the truth behind himself soon after your third month of being together, and you could still remember the fear that surged through your veins upon seeing his normally warm brown eyes turn into a shade of blood red. You have never believed in the supernatural, but now that you have encountered a vampire, you didn't know what to do. But Calum soon pulled you into a warm embrace, promising not to touch you or feed from you unless you truly wanted to do so. And so, here you were, seven months later, in your vampire boyfriend's arms, giving him yet another meal of your sweet blood. Calum's usually dark eyes were a glowing blood red as he lifted his gaze from the puncture wounds on your neck to your face, and he slowly licked off the blood trickling down his pale lips. He flashed you one of those infamous vampire smiles which showed off his sharp fangs which still had some of your blood on it. "Thank you for the delicious meal, love," he murmured as he licked off the last of the blood on his lips, before pressing them onto yours for a feverish kiss.

Luke: You gazed upon your boyfriend, whose skin was deathly pale and whose eyes were an unusual shade of icy blue. He had his nose buried in one of the many books that could be read in his parents' grand library, a small crease present in between his eyebrows as he read through the thick book with incredible concentration. You have known your boyfriend's secret for almost three years now, and you've accepted the part of him that had to consume blood in order to survive. You have given him a dose of your blood countless times, each feeding sweeter than the next as he continued to make sweet love to your body every single time he did so. You have always been fascinated with his being, and you've thought about becoming a creature of the night yourself more than a handful of times since you started dating. But Luke just wouldn't turn you, no matter how much he wanted to, as he didn't want you making a decision you would always come to regret. Being a vampire wasn't as great as most people thought it was, as vampires had to deal with the constant urge to feed every now and then, the monster that they had to learn to control inside of them that would threaten to kill anyone just to satisfy their thirst for blood, and the fact that there were people out there who hunt vampires for a living. But you knew that you could handle those risks, especially if Luke was right beside you the entire time, you could protect one another and keep each other sane. You didn't like the fact that you would still continue to age and the love of your life will forever stay a nineteen year old all because he was a creature of the night. You wanted to stay with him for the rest of your life, and you needed him to understand that. You inhaled sharply, reaching out to take your lover's larger hand in yours before squeezing it gently, catching your boyfriend's attention. "Luke, I want to be with your until the end of time. Please, please... make me immortal."