#59: Everything I Want - 5SOS

So I'm sorry it took so long for an update, I've been obsessed with AHS recently and I also had a bad case of writer's block :( I honestly thought this was shit, and I think I'm losing my touch, I'm so so sorry :(

And also, I would appreciate a little feedback from you guys? It would be really awesome if you told me what you think of the preference :)

Ashton: "Months have passed, it's still dark. I have loved you from the start"

You were lying awake in your bed for the past three hours, staring up at the ceiling as your thoughts clouded your mind. The tears that trailed down your face have dried up by now, but the thought of him would make more fall, replacing the dried up tear stains on your cheeks. You took a deep breathe and wiped the remaining tears that fell and sat up, hugging your knees and burying your head into them. It's been three months since that fight you had with him, and he hasn't even apologized for it. You fell out with him, just because of a stupid bitch who couldn't help herself. You fell out with your own best friend - the boy who grew up with you, and the boy whom you have loved since the very beginning. You couldn't understand why he chose that bitch over his best friend, and at the same time, he chose her over you, the person who has always been there for him in his times of need and the person who has always been in love with him. Your fallout started when this beautiful girl came into his life - he was blinded by infatuation, but you knew well what kind of girl she was. From that very moment you laid your eyes on her, you knew that she wasn't in it for his affections. She was in it for his fame, and that's exactly what she was after. She made him think she was in love with him, but in reality, she just wanted him for his fame. You've always tried to warn him, but he just wouldn't listen to you. You closed your eyes and remembered that day, it was still fresh in your memory. "You don't understand Ashton!" you yelled, tears blurring your vision as you struggled to keep them from falling. You were scowling at him, but he was just as angry. "What don't I understand, huh? You don't think I understand what you're trying to do to my relationship with Marie?" Your eyes widened and you felt sick to your stomach - he thought that you were trying to ruin his relationship with her? Wow. "I'm not trying to ruin your fucking relationship-" "Oh, that's rich, Y/N. I've always known that you were obsessed with me for a long time!" You froze in place upon hearing those words and the tears you struggled to fight were now streaming down your face. You stared at him in shock for a few moments before you turned away, hugging yourself with a sad expression. "Y-you knew that I loved you, yet you still loved that bitch in front of me? Don't you know how painful it is to watch the person you love, love someone else? The painful thing is that you just watch from the sidelines, and you couldn't do anything about it. What's worse is that I know that she's only fucking using your fame, and that she doesn't really love you!" You yelled at him. You felt your blood pressure rise, but you just didn't care - you needed to get this out of your system. "She loves me, I know it," he retaliates, and you grew even more upset at the fact that he's still so blind. "Whatever. I can't take this anymore," you turned to leave but you stopped, exhaling a deep breath. "I'm just so tired of trying, Ashton. I'm letting you choose this time. Me," you choked in a sob. "Or her. I'm gonna walk out of your life forever, but if you ask me to stay, I'll take it as your promise to break up with her." You shut your eyes when you heard nothing but silence, your heart pounding wildly in your chest as you awaited his reply. You didn't want to do this, but you needed him to stop seeing her, because you know that she'll only hurt him in the end. You have always been there for him, and there was no way he wouldn't choose you over her. But a tear escaped your eye when you heard him reply, making your heart shatter into a million pieces as you walked out of his house, and his life forever. "Goodbye, Y/N," his last words still rang in your head as you cried yourself to sleep, like every other night.