#146; he likes you but you like another member

hEEEEEEY EVERYBODY SGFG IN 3 DAYS AHH!!!!!!! and what is this even idek but i hope u like it 😁✌️

ps prepare ur tissues sry

Ashton: You yawned, feeling sleep beginning to take over your entire body. You cuddled closer to your best friend, with your arm draped around his waist and his head resting on yours. "I think I'm getting a bit sleepy Ash," You told him, yawning once more to prove your statement. Ashton pulled away, shooting you an amused look before pausing the movie you were currently watching on Netflix. "Okay then, we'll continue this tomorrow," Ashton said, smiling tenderly at you before picking up his laptop. "Good night," he called out, and exited the room. You laid down on your bed, sighing contentedly as you snuggled into your warm bed. You felt your phone vibrate beside your head, and started muttering several profanities under your breath, cursing whoever texted you this goddamn hour. But all of your anger dissipated when you saw the name in your notifications - Luke. You've been crushing on the boy for ages, but you've never really had the heart to tell any one of his band mates. Especially not Ashton, he'll throw a fit if he finds out his best friend of nine years ended up liking one of his band mates. "Still awake? :-)" The smile on your face grew and you quickly unlocked your phone to reply to his message when you heard footsteps right outside your door. Knowing it was probably Ashton checking up on you, you locked your phone and hurriedly shoved it under your pillow, pretending to be sound asleep. The door to your room opened seconds later, Ashton's quiet voice asking if you were already asleep. You continued to play sleeping beauty, keeping your breathing calm when you felt Ashton take a seat on the side of your bed. His large hands gently caressing your face felt relaxing, and you unknowingly smiled. "You look so peaceful right now," he mumbled, sighing. "Good night, love. Sleep tight." You were expecting him to get up and go, but you were surprised when he kissed the top of your head. What surprised you more was what he whispered before he pulled away and left the room though - three simple words that would change your relationship forever - "I love you."

Michael: Being pulled to the nearest bar by your friend was not how you imagined this night to turn out, and watching said friend get himself shitfaced was definitely not something you wanted to do tonight. But somebody had to do it, and since you were a really good friend, you decided to put yourself in this position. "Another one, please," Michael winked at the bartender, who gave him an odd look in return before snatching up the glass to fill it back up. A chuckle escaped your lips, which caused your friend to turn to you, his green eyes narrowed. "What's so funny?" He asked, pouting. You tucked a few loose strands of hair behind your ear, glancing at the bartender who served Michael another glass of vodka. "Well, last time I checked, you were very much into females. And now, you're getting yourself drunk and don't think I didn't notice you trying to flirt with that same bartender when I went to the ladies room," You watched Michael down the entire glass in a matter of seconds, his face scrunching up when the alcohol ran down his throat. "Stop judging me for flirting with dudes," He said, looking genuinely upset. "Hey, I'm not judging or anything. You could like guys and I would tell you to go for it, but it would mean a whole lot to me if you told me in advance. I could, like, help you get a guy or something if you tell me," You grinned, and Michael just waved it off, staring at his empty glass with a frown. "It's empty!" He exclaimed loudly, causing a few people to look your way and shoot your drunk friend dirty looks. You just shrugged, placing a hand on Michael's forearm. "You need to be quiet, Mikey. And why are you getting yourself drunk? You never told me the reason why, you just dragged me out here and started drinking," Michael whimpered, his bloodshot eyes looking straight at you. He looked down sadly, his bottom lip quivering as if he was about to cry. "I don't- I don't know what to do, you have to help me," a few tears escaped his eyes and your eyes widened in shock. You pulled him in for an embrace, allowing him to cry into your chest for a little while. "What's wrong?" Michael wrapped his arms around you, pulling himself closer to your body. "Do you know Y/N? She's-she's my friend, and she's really really pretty. Like, the prettiest girl in the entire world! And she's so nice! I-I really like her," He slurred, and felt the blood rising to your cheeks. "But she really likes my best friend, Ashton. I've always likeee wanted to tell her that I like her but I'm just Michael and I'll never ever be Ashton so I'm scared and I don't want to lose her." He began to sob quietly again, and you could feel your shirt grow wet with the blonde boy's tears. "You will never be Ashton," You began, pecking the top of the crying lad's head softly. "But maybe she'll like you for being Michael, you just have to change her mind about Ashton. I know you can do it," You whispered in his ear, feeling goosebumps on your skin when he ran his hands up your forearms. "Okay. I'll change her mind," he mumbled softly, before letting out a snore. You chuckled, before asking the bartender to call a cab for the two of you. A smile graced your lips the entire ride home, a giddy feeling washing over you at his sudden confession.