#32.5: He gets a girlfriend but you love him (part three - Luke/4)

So since lots of you guys weren't contented with Luke's ending, here's part three. Everyone's happy now yay

Four months, a week and two days. You have literally counted all the days since that day he told you all about Katherine, and it's already been four months since then. Four months and counting, but you still haven't gotten over Luke, sad to say. You were still in love with him, if not even more. You watched in the sidelines as Luke and Katherine grew closer and fell deeper for each other everyday, and it killed you so much because you knew you couldn't do anything about it. You couldn't because you were just the best friend, that's all you'll ever be. You have noticed that their relationship is starting to lose it's previous spark, and that something was starting to fade. You have noticed that Katherine was growing distant to Luke, and Luke has been spending so much more time with you. You started to wonder about that though, so you decided to ask him about it. "Hey Luke," you started, looking up at the beautiful evening sky. You were stargazing with him in his backyard, a pasttime that you two used to do before Katherine came along. He glanced at you and you smiled as his right dimple popped out, "Yeah?" You wrapped your arms around your knees, "What's been up with you and Katherine though? I noticed that you two aren't as close as you used to be." He just continued to stare at me for about ten seconds before he spoke up, "I don't know, I just think that maybe I thought I loved her but maybe I was just wrong all this time. She's also pretty jealous of you because I've been spending way too much time with you." He ran a hand through his blonde quiff and fixed it, "She even told me she'll break up with me if I don't stay away from you from now on." Your eyes widened and you frowned, looking down on the ground. "O-oh, I could stay away if-" "No," he stated, causing you to look up at his beautiful sapphire colored eyes. "I could do anything but I could never stay away from you, Y/N." He took a deep breath and sighed, "All this time I thought I loved Katherine, but whenever we were together, you were the only one I see. You're the one I think about when we're together, and I just prefer spending time with you." He smiled a bit, "I think I was just infatuated with Katherine at the time, but I definitely feeling something for you. It's something really deep, and it's just eating me out alive." He took your small hands in his huge ones and said, "Y/N, I love you. I'm so sorry it took me so long to realize that, but I do. I'm sorry if you think this is awkward, you probably don't want to see me ever again but-" "Shut up Luke," you chuckled as you pressed your lips against his. It was a gentle kiss, but it still made the butterflies flutter in your stomach. You pulled away with a smile and breathed out, "What about Katherine though?" He shook his head, saying, "I broke up with her. If she wanted me to stay away from the person I'm in love with, she could just suck it." You laughed, shaking your head at the boy in front of you. "I love you too Luke, so much. Is this really happening, are you really... this isn't a dream right?" He pulled you in and grinned, "This is definitely real."