#20: He surprises you for your birthday

Ashton: "Wouldn't that be so cool if you and One Direction have a private concert?" You giggled, as you thought about nine boys trying to fit together in one stage. "That would be pretty cool," Ashton replied, stroking his invisible beard thoughtfully. You playfully pushed him and said, "No, really. I really want you and the 1D boys to perform for me someday, that would be pretty cool!" You gushed, thinking about how awesome it would be if they held a private concert just for you. And to make it even better, 5SOS will also be performing songs for you. That is literally heaven for a fangirl like yourself. You noticed that Ashton didn't answer, so you looked back at him and saw that he was deep in thought. You wanted to ask him what was up, but you decided against it. What he's thinking of must be pretty important, because he wouldn't space out like this when you were talking. It felt really new and it's a weird feeling, so you didn't say anything. He only noticed you staring at him a minute later and he says, "Oh, sorry babe. I-I uh, just remembered, I have to go somewhere. I'm gonna talk to you tomorrow," he says, kissing your cheek before running off somewhere. You scratched your head in confusion and shrugged. About two weeks later, your birthday came and Ashton was nowhere to be seen. You tried to contact him, but he wouldn't pick up. You tried calling Calum, Luke and Michael, but none of them are picking up either. Something feels a little off though. "Where the heck are you?" You asked, as you tried to call him again. You heard ringing and you sighed in relief. But the weird thing is that you also hear some ringing right behind you, so you turned around, only to crash into someone's hard chest. You looked up and gorgeous hazel eyes were staring down at you, "Hey love. Happy birthday," he says, taking your hand in his. You were going to thank him but he just cut you off, saying, "Come on, it's time for your surprise!" He dragged you along the streets of the city, bumping into a few people here and there. Thank god it wasn't that crowded. He stopped in front of his house and you gave him a questioning look, "What are we doing in front of your house?" You asked. He just gave you a dimpled smile and ran off, leaving you behind. You screamed at him, stomping your foot. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I swear-" "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you," you turned around to see all five members of the boyband you adore so much, and your favorite member was holding your birthday cake, as they approached you, singing you a happy birthday. "Happy birthday dear Y/N, happy birthday to you!" They sang, and you blew on the candles happily. They cheered and Harry winked, "This is for you, babe! Have an amazing birthday!" They began to sing an acapella version of Little Things, before 5SOS came in and waved at you. "Happy birthday, ya lil shit!" Michael yelled, earning a laugh from you. "This one's for you, have an amazing birthday!" Luke says with a smile. "I love you!" Ashton yelled and Calum shouted, "I love pizza! But happy birthday!" They started playing the intro to a song, and you started jumping around when you realized it was What Makes You Beautiful. The 1D boys sang really beautifully, and to add the fact that the 5SOS boys were also singing along, it was literally heaven. They finished their performance, and you ran up to Ashton, showering him with kisses. "Thank you, I love you so much."

Michael: "Dammit, I can't tell you!" Michael says playfully as he tries to push you away from him. You tried to hug him again and you pouted, "Come on Mikey, just give me a little hint? I promise I won't tell," He just rolled his eyes at you and said a firm, "No," and you stopped trying to hug him. It was your birthday today, and you were cuddling with your boyfriend Michael when he accidentally spilled news of your surprise later this afternoon. He was going to give you his surprise on you birthday party later, but you really wanted to know what it was right now. You hated the suspense of surprises a lot, and you just want to get it over with. "I don't get why you have to wait until that long to tell me," You say as you folded your arms across your chest. "It's because I want everything to be perfect, and telling you what it is will ruin it!" He says, pinching your nose as you stuck your bottom lip out even more. "Fine," you finally say, giving up on getting Michael to tell you about his big surprise. "But you gotta promise that it will make me cry happy tears or else," You narrowed your eyes at him and he just gave you a sheepish smile. "Trust me, knowing you, it really would make you cry a damn river," he laughed. You didn't know whether or not he was exaggerating, but you just shrugged anyway. You spent the entire day talking to him, and you even watched a few movies here and there, and eventually, the hour of your birthday party arrived. You watched as all your best friends arrived, kissing your cheek, hugging you and greeting you. You spent quite some time dancing around and mingling with everyone, because of course, you are the birthday girl. Halfway through the party though, the band went to the middle of the dance floor and had guitars in hand, while Ashton brought his cajon. Luke stepped up and said, "Good afternoon everyone!" They all replied to him in chorus and some even cheered. "I hope you're all having fun! Now, this song is dedicated to the birthday girl. He made this just for you, so we hope you like it," Luke shot a wink in my direction, then began to strum. The intro was unfamiliar, and it didn't take you a while to learn that this is in fact, one of their new songs. "Michael wrote this for you, just a reminder," Luke laughs before he began to sing. "I remember the last time I saw your face, I felt so lonely without the crowded space. You left me without direction," Your eyes flickered to Michael, and je just ruffled his electric blue hair and gave you a smile, before strumming his guitar. "I've gone from place to place, trying to bring you back. I've walked for days and days, cause I can't face the fact that nothing is better than you." Luke continued and he wiggled his eyebrows at you, making you giggle. "I'm coming because I need to find you, is anybody there to the rescue somebody like me? Cause I'm just waiting for somebody like you, somebody like you." You laughed when Calum stuck his tongue at poor Ashton who just pouted. "Cause without you I'm a lost boy, without you I'm a lost boy. Come find me I'm a lost boy, cause without you I'm a lost boy." Once they ended the song, you ran up to Michael and pulled him in for a kiss. The boys started to shout, "Get some!" "Nice one, dude!" "Birthday sex!" But you didn't mind them, all you could think of right now was how much you love this boy and just how lucky you are to be his.