yet another note ;

ok guys i'm so sorry if you thought this was an update but i'm just here to make an announcement

this book is now on hold. i'm very sorry to say this but it's mainly bc i've been occupied with school since it's my third year of college and i don't have any inspiration to write anything for preferences. i've also got new hobbies that keep me occupied with my free time so i have no time to write for this at all. i'm sorry :c

but i will still be here, constantly writing stuff in the several drafts i have of famfics that i could publish. you could always talk to me on social media or on here as well, i'll always be sure to talk to you guys, i promise!

now here are my list of social media accounts, so you could follow or use them to talk to me bc i could use some online friends:

instagram ; jess.quinzel
(i will follow everyone who follows back, don't worry!)
snapchat ; jessica.elyse
(i'll add you back so you could send me cool snaps!)
kik ; jessicaaelyse
for imessage, please message me on wattpad so i could give you my details!

i could give you guys my twitter and tumblr but i've been inactive on both and i'm too lazy to use them, so you'd be following a dead account. so sorry :(

once again, i apologize and i'm so sorry it took this long to make an announcement. if i ever find some time and some inspiration, i could try to write something up for this book! i'll just look for interesting ideas in the ideas section of this book so just comment your requests there! if you're writing your own books, feel free to use some ideas from other users on there but please do credit them for their idea or ask them if you could use their idea first!

i'm so sorry guys, i hope you continue to enjoy the written preferences i have so far! and if you want something else to read, i have my luke fanfic called amnesia (i wrote it two years ago so it's a bit ew rn) plus my ashton fanfic called she's not me so i honestly hope you like those!

i hope you guys take some time to check out those social media accounts bc i could use some friends. love you all guys, and thank you for all your support!

- jess ❣