The wedding.

Today is the day everyone arrives for the wedding!! It's not until tomorrow though. "Today is your last day as Elizabeth Woolridge Grant." Francesco said laying on top of me. "And it's your last day not having a wife." I said laughing. He laughs then kisses me "I can't wait until I can all you my wife." "Tomorrow" I said grinning. Francesco rubs my stomach then kisses it "love you little one. And I love you" he said kissing me. "We love you too! So much."

I just got a text from Jimmy, he said he's here! I'm so excited to see everyone, I'm normally on the road so to have everyone here is amazing. I sent him the address to mine and Francesco's hotel. "Babe Jimmy's coming over in a few minutes."   "Okay, my mom and her friend are coming over later too, I think we should go to dinner with your parents, chuck and Charlie and my mom and her friend before we all go our separate ways for the night."   "Ok! I'll ask them."

Francesco and I aren't going to see each other until  the wedding tomorrow, I'm spending the night with Chuck, my mom, my moms friend, Francesco's mom and marina, she's my good friend also known as marina and the diamonds, I'm so glad she's coming,I haven't seen her in forever. Francesco's staying with His friends, Jimmy, my dad, Blake and Byron.

"Hey Lizzy!" Jimmy said hugging me. "Hey! I'm so glad you're here!"  "Me too! You're getting married tomorrow that's so crazy.."   "I know! I'm so excited..but nervous."  "I know what if you trip walking down the isle" he said laughing. "Oh my god. Don't say that!" I said hitting his arm. We walk inside and sit on the sofa "Hey Jimmy" Francesco said walking out of the bedroom. "Hey Francesco, how are you?"  "I'm good, you?" Francesco said.

"I'm good thanks, you nervous for tomorrow?"  "More excited but yeah a little nervous."  "Where are you going?" I asked Francesco because he's walking towards the door "You can't ask questions the day before the wedding." He said. "Ugh okay, just let me know when your mom is coming."   "Ok! Love you, cya later. Nice seeing you Jimmy."   "You too" Jimmy says. "Bye babe love you too."

"Are you ready to sleep with one guy for the rest of your life?" Jimmy asked laughing. "Yessss I've had my share." I  laughed. "Geez. You could have left that part out."  "Hey you asked!" "That's crazy to be with one person your whole life.."  

"It's not that hard when you're really in love. You don't really crave anyone else."  "Yeah I guess so. Maybe I'll find that one day, but for now im happy with all the girls I could be with."   "Okay you could have left that part out." I said laughing.

"Bye babe. I love you. Enjoy your last night as being Elizabeth grant" Francesco said with his arms around my waist. "I love you too! I will. Enjoy your last night not being a husband."   "I can't believe tomorrow is the day, the next time I see you, we'll be getting married."  "I know! Then our honeymoon" I winked. "Mmm can't wait for that." Francesco laughed. I giggle then kiss him slowly.

"Be a good girl" he whispers. "Hey I'm not the one going to a club tonight, I'll be with my mom and friends." I said. "They're making me go! Your dad is coming so it's not going to be too crazy." Francesco laughed "oh god. Have fun with that.."   "I love you." Francesco smiled. "Love you too baby."

I'm at the suite with Chuck, my mom and Frana, we're waiting for marina to get here to go to dinner. *Someone knocks on the door and Chuck goes to open*  "hey" Blake said. This is weird...we're all sitting in the living room just staring at Blake, my moms looking at me. Everyone here knows what happened with him..even Franca. "Hey. Aren't you suppose to be with Francesco and them?" Chuck said.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to Lana for a second." He said then I get up and walk to the door. "Hey" Blake said smiling. "Hey, come on we can talk in my room." I said letting him in. "Hey Blake" my mom smiled. "Hey mrs,Grant, how are you?"   "I'm very well thank you." Mom said smiling,then I take Blakes arm and pull him to my room then close the door.