Last show

Its 9:30 pm and I just got to the hotel in LA, I have a show tomorrow. Francesco couldn't come, he has a shoot today and tomorrow. Blake wants to come over tonight but I'm too tired,besides he knows Francesco isn't here, he might be trying to pull something, or just talk, but I don't feel like talking tonight. I'll probably just go to sleep, because of the pregnancy I've been sooo tired all the time lately, it's insane. But other than that I'm feeling okay for now.

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I look through the peep hole and see Blake and Byron standing there with trays. "Hey" I said smiling. "We thought we would bring you breakfast! Since you're pregnant and this is your last show and all." Byron said chuckling.

That's so sweet! Thanks guys. This won't be our last show together though." We walk inside and I hug Blake then Byron, then we sit down at the table. "Are you feeling ok?" Blake asked handing out the food. "Yeah I told my mom that I'm just really tired. Nothing hurts though." "That's good. You look good." Blake said smiling at me. Byron shakes his head then I smile "thanks Blake."

" I got my tux for your wedding" Byron said changing the subject. "Aw you did! That's awesome. I think I found my dress." "What's it look like?" Byron asks. "You'll have to wait and see." "I'm so happy for you." He said. "Thank you so am I." "I'm happy for you too Lana." Blake said. "Thank you. It means a lot."

I just got to the venue in LA. I'm signing a bunch of autographs and taking pictures with fans before the show. No shows for at least a year is crazy to think about. I'll miss it so much but I'm ready to start a family, I'm so happy.

I'm in my dressing room and I just got dressed, I'm wearing a short black lace dress. Francesco's calling me! "Hey baby!!" I said smiling and sitting on the sofa. "Hey babe, how are you feeling? Are you about to go on?" "I'm good, I feel fine. Yeah I go on in like 20 minutes. What're you doing?" "Good! I miss you. I'm on break right now." "I miss you too!! I'll be home tomorrow." "Thank god. Has Blake bothered you?"

"Nooo." I said frowning. "Just making sure. I saw his face when I said I wasn't coming. He looked excited." Francesco said. "No he didn't. It's fine" "okay, well I love you! Have a good show babe. I'll call you later tonight." "Okay thanks baby, I will, I love you too, bye" once I hang up someone knocks on the door "come in" I said. "Hey" Blake said walking in and looking at me up and down. "Hey" I said smiling then standing up to hug him. "You look amazing." He said hugging me back. "Thanks"

He sits next to me then smiles "what" I said laughing. "Nothing...I'm just going to miss you." "Blake you can come see me." "That would be weird. Francesco wouldn't like that..I'm just going to miss us on tour and writing songs together." "He wouldn't mind. We can still write together, so I can come out with a bomb ass album after the baby" I said laughing.

He laughs then says "Yeah....Hey Lanz" "Yeah?" "Do you ever think about us? Like if you didn't take Francesco back how we would end up" ugh. "One time, after we broke up." I replied. "Yeah I did too. I would do anything to kiss you one last time.." Blake said staring at me. "I can't do that and you know it." I replied shaking my head.

"If you didn't agree to it then it wouldn't be your fault, let's just say you didn't know it was going to happen. No one even has to know."He said leaning in. "I would know Blake.." "It won't mean anything to you so it wouldn't matter,it's just something I need to do." He said getting even closer. "No.." I said scooting over. As he's about to say something someone knocks on the door "Come in" I quickly say.

Byron walks in and looks back and forth at us suspiciously. Blake clears his throat then scratches his head. "Hey" I said to Byron. "Heyyy. Was I interrupting something?" He asked. "No nothing." I replied. Blake gets up then walks to the door "I'll see you guys later." He says. "Ok, cya" Byron replied. He closes the door then Byron sits next to me "Did something just happen?"

"He wanted to kiss me. He's being stupid." "What the fuck. When will he stop." "I don't know. He said he just wanted one last time but there's no way I'm doing that." I said. "Maybe it'll help him move on." Byron said. "Byron!!" "I'm just saying. You never know.." "So you want me to kiss him" I said rolling my eyes.

"No don't do that,that'll mess things up. I do think it'll help him but it won't help you,Francesco would be really mad." Byron says. "Exactly,so would I. I'm not about to do that,I don't want too, he's just gonna have to find a normal way to move on." "I'll talk to him." "Thanks Byron. Now let's go kill that mother fucking show!" I said throwing my hand in the air. "Ayeee lets do it!" Byron said laughing.

"Let's kill it." I said smiling at Blake. We're on the side of the stage, he's about to go on. "You'll do amazing." He said grinning. He hugs me then goes on the stage. He starts playing the start of cruel world, he's so into it, I think it upsets him the most that we won't have anymore gigs for a while. He loves playing shows so much. He looks over to me and smiles while he's playing, I laugh then walk on singing cruel world.

As I'm looking out to the crowd singing my last song of this show, off to the races, everyone's face is lit up and singing with me. I love performing so much. Everyone's energy is so amazing right now, I look over to Byron and he's smiling up a storm, then I look to Blake and he's rocking out. Such a magical night. I wish Francesco was in the crowd.

I walk off the stage and Anna (my hair dresser) runs up to me and hugs me "That was awesome! Good job lanz." " thank you babe!" I said smiling.

It's kind of hard to hear anyone because Blake is still jamming out to off to the races, I stand by the side of the stage to watch, he turns towards me and starts playing, I laugh then start to sway. He's so good at playing. It finally ends and Blake puts down his guitar and basically runs up to me, I'm clapping with the rest of the crowd and smiling at him when he grabs my face and kisses me hard.

He starts kissing me over and over while gripping onto me harder, then I push him off "Why would you do that!" I yelled. "I needed to. You didn't know it was coming so it's not your fault." "Leave me the fuck alone Blake!" I said walking away. I go into my dressing room and sit on my sofa. I can't believe he would do that. I'm so pissed off. Someone knocks on the door "come in" I yell.

Byron walks in "I saw what happened! I tried to talk to him before the show but he had his mind made up. I'm sorry Lana." "It's fine. I told him no and he still did so I'm just not going to acknowledge him anymore. That'll help him get over it." Before Byron says anything else the whole crew walks in (including Blake) and yells "Congratulations!!!" Anna is holding a cake. I smile really big and get up "aw!! Thanks guys." I said hugging everyone except Blake. I don't look at him once.

"We're so proud of you! You had an amazing tour And we can't wait to meet you're precious little baby." Anna said smiling. "You guys mean the world to me, thank you for being road dogs and traveling all over the world with me."

Everyone is talking and eating cake, what an amazing show this was.I'm gonna miss everyone. Blake sits next to me and Byron and I get up and walk to the other side of the room. He looks at me and frowns then comes up to me "Lana it didn't mean anything to you so why does it matter?" He said.

"Oh so anyone can come up to me and kiss me because it won't mean anything? I told you no and you still did,that's disrespectful and I'm done with your bullshit, so excuse me while I continue to ignore you." I said walking away again. I walk to a quiet corner and call Francesco. He's the only person I want to talk to right now.

Hey baby girl!! How was the show?? I saw a few clips on Twitter, you look beautiful." Francesco said. "Aw thanks babe!! The show was absolutely amazing, everyone surprised me with a cake after words. I wish you were here." "Really? Aw that's so sweet of them. I wish I was too but I'll see you tomorrow.." "Yeah I'll be home around lunch time." "Okay, I'll see you then beautiful. I love you. ." "I love you too! Cya." I said hanging up.

After the show I went to dinner with Byron and now we're in my hotel room. "What'd Blake say?" "Just some stupid bullshit. I get that I kind of played him even though we both said it was just physical but how are you about to make a move on someone who just told you shes pregnant, getting married and doesn't like you back?"

"Yeah. He's just crazy about you, I know why but it's ridiculous like come on but just don't talk to him for a little. He asked for it." "Yeah I'm not going to if he's going to act like that." I say shaking my head. "Good for you,guess he'll learn the hard way."