Plot twist

It's the last show of the Tour and Francesco and I have a fight tonight to go back to France. "Francesco come on you're taking forever!" I said leaning against the hotel door, we're going to lunch with the band, since our show isn't until tonight.

He comes out and drags his feet "I don't think I want to go." "Whyyyyy" "because I don't feel like hanging out with Blake." "The whole band is going to be there, it's not just Blake." "I don't know..I don't want to have to beat him up in front of everyone and embarrass you." Francesco said.

"You're not going to beat him up. Please just come." "Ok. I'll go." "Yay! Come on we're going to be late." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door.

When we walk into the restaurant we spot the crew, everyone is sitting down already, of course the only two seats left are next to Blake...I look at Francesco then he says "well I'm not sitting by him, I'll sit at the end."

I shake my head then we walk over there, we hug everyone then I hug Blake and sit next to him. "How are you?" He asked as everyone talks to each other. "I'm good, sad that tomorrow is the last show but...how are you?" "Me too,it ended so fast. I'm fine..so does the tour ending mean you're getting married soon?" Blake asked.

"Uhm,well, I'm still planning it but yes that's the plan." I replied. "Okay..I just hope you're still up to Tour when you get married." "Why wouldn't I be?" "Like Francesco would want you Touring all the time,it's just not going to be like the old days." Blake said shaking his head,Byron and Tom look over at us then I whisper

"Now is not the time to talk about this." It's pretty obvious that everyone in the band about me and Blake..and it's pretty awkward. I smile then turn to Francesco and start talking to him.

"We're all invited to your wedding right!?" Byron asked. "Of course! I'll send the inventions when I get them." "Dope." Byron replied. "Where are you having it?" Blake asked...everyone's quiet for a second then I say "At this outdoor place where we had our first kiss...in France." "it rains all the time in France.." "..no it doesn't, I'm checking the weather before I schedule anyways."

"Hope you don't have to cancel it." Blake said then put his arm around my chair. This is so awkward...everyone knows Blake still likes me, he's being so weird right now. Francesco smirks then gets up "I'm gonna go." "Ok." I replied. He kisses my cheek then heads for the door. Byron starts talking to Tom so it's not so awkward "Really?!" I said to Blake. "What."

"I'm trying to get things back to normal and you can't even get though lunch!" By this time everyone at the table is staring at us. "I'm gonna go too. I'll see you guys tonight." I said getting up. "By lanz." Byron said hugging me from across the table "Bye babe."

"And that's why I didn't want to go." Francesco said as I walk inside the hotel room, he's laying on the bed. "I know..I'm sorry. I just keep thinking things will be fine, I guess I just miss how things were." "Yeah..well tonight is the last stop of the tour, I won't have to see him for a little bit thank god."

"Yeah. We can just go home and relax." "well I'm starving, we didn't even order, I'll be back, I'm gonna get us some food from Johnnys." Francesco said getting up, kissing me then walking towards the door. "Be safe." I said. "I'll try."

Francesco just left. The door knocks, I look through the peep hole, it's Byron! "Hey!" I said hugging him. "Hey! Is Francesco here?" "No he's not, why?" "Can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah of course." I said letting him in. "What happened at lunch was crazy, I felt so bad for you and Francesco."

"Yeah..that's okay, we kind of expect it. Does everyone else know what happened? Because if they didn't, they do now." "Yeah they know...they knew before. I talked to blake after...I told him he's ruining his friendship with you." "What'd he say?" I asked.

"He said he knows and he feels bad,he's just happy this is the last show, he said he needs more time." "Yeah..I think we all do. Thanks for being so supportive through all of this Byron, and not taking sides." "Of course, I love you and Blake...and you and Francesco are perfect for each other, I know that Blake has liked you for the longest time but I just can't see you guys as a couple."

"Yeah..what we had wasn't really ever going to turn into something more." I replied. "I don't think he knew that." "Well we talked about that before anything happened, I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship." "Yeah, I think maybe he thought you'd change your mind. I don't know, he just told me being with you like that was the best time he's ever spent with you."

"I bet. That's any mans favorite time of being with anyone." I said laughing. Byron laughs then says "Yeah you don't even want to know what he said. He'll get over it soon enough though, then it'll all go back to normal." "Wait wait wait wait! What did he say??!" "Nothing" Byron said laughing.

"Tell me! You can't say that then not tell me." "Nooo. I'm not going to be in the middle of this." "Then you shouldn't have said anything." I said jokingly. "Come on!" I added.

"Okay okay okay....he said you were the best he's ever had." "Oh geezzz...this is just getting awkward." I said laughing.

"I agree." Byron said hugging me then walking towards the door. "Prepare yourself for tonight! It's going to be an amazing show!" he said smiling. "Ditto." I replied.

Francesco's POV
"Have a good show baby." I said kissing Lana. Shes about to go on. "I will. I Love you!!" "I love you too beautiful." I walk Lana to the stage then kiss her again, she smiles then goes on singing cruel world. She's so beautiful, I'm so proud of her.

I go back to the dressing room to get my stuff so I can go watch her. "Francesco I need to talk to you." Mom said. "What's up?" I replied. "So you cheated on Lana?" "What!! No?!? Where did that come from??"

"I talked to Ally. I knew about the first time you two did stuff,after you and Lana broke up but I called her back that night , last night,when I told her about the shoot and told her to tell me everything or I'd never put her in a single magazine again, she said you two got together twice, not just once,like you've been telling everyone..when was it."

I sit on the sofa and put my head in my hands. "You didn't." Mom said crossing her arms. "It was after I started talking to Lana again, when I went to make an effort and I went to her show, when I got in a fight with Blake for the first time..I went back to France the next day and well...I was drinking a lot and allycame over..."

"Oh Francesco.." Mom said putting her head in her hands. "I really really really didn't mean to. It still kills me to this day, I was just drunk and I was upset that she wouldn't even let me sleep in the same bed.." "So you sleep with someone else!!"

"No! Like I said I was drunk just completely wasted! Lana and I weren't officially back on then..." "you know that's bullshit, you two were talking again. She's not going to forgive you." Mom said.

Blakes POV
Lana comes out on the stage and the fans immediately start screaming, she looks Gorgeous, she's wearing a white dress with black heals. I smile at her but try to look at my guitar so it's not obvious. Watching her sing is the most calming thing ever, you can really tell she loves what she does.

She's so good at it too. She looks over at me and I grin, she laughs then looks away, even though everything is crazy right now, she knows I'm always here for her.