Up & down, up & down.

"I think we want the blue hydrangeas." I said to Alice,our wedding planner. "Francesco?" I added. "Yes definitely the blue hydrangeas. Maybe some Lillie's on the table?" "Perfect!" I said smiling. Francesco and I are in a conference room at the hotel we're staying at,we're sitting at the table, holding hands under it.

"Sounds great!" Alice said getting up. "I'm going to go get some cake samples then I'll be right back." She said smiling. "Thank you" we replied. As she walks out of the room I turn to Francesco "Don't be mad while we're planning our wedding babeee." I said knowing he's a little bent out of shape about Blake. "I'm not mad,he's leaving so it's all good."

He is..?" I asked. "I would hope so. I told you I didn't want him here. Even when your dad wanted him gone, I didn't but now I do so you should respect that." Before I could answer Alice walks back in with a platter. Oh boy. Now what am I suppose to do.

"Mm I like the marble cake with the cream cheese frosting!" Francesco said licking his lips. I laugh then wipe his face "me too! But I want maybe some blue frosting on the cake too, like I don't want it to be all white, since we're having blue hydrangeas I think that would be pretty."

"I agree." Francesco said grinning. "Okay! We can definitely do that, we just need to pick out how many cakes you want stacked, then what you want on top of it." Alice said. I look at Francesco then he says "oh boy. I guess it depends on how many people are coming."

"Should we make the guest list first?" I asked. "Yeah we can do that, let's make that first." Alice said pulling out a clip board and a pen. "That way we can pick the design for the invitations." She added. "Wow there's a lot more work than I thought." Francesco said laughing. "There is! We'll end with the list today, then pick up tomorrow."

"Okay so My mom and dad,both my grandmas, my grandma, Chuck and her boyfriend, Charlie, James Franco, 6 of my cousins, uhmmm Jimmy? Would that be weird?" "No he's cool, he's your friend." Francesco said. "Okay" I said smiling. "Uhm, a few of my mom and dads friends, that's it on my side." "Okay how about you Francesco?" Alice asked.

"My mom, my moms boyfriend, my moms best friend, my three best friends, Rita, Elena and their mom and dad, two of my cousins and that's it." "Wow so only 25 people total?" "Well we want it to be small, those are our immediate groups." I replied. "Okay! Perfect. So now invitations."

Francesco and I just got back to our hotel room. The show starts in a few hours. "Babe can I talk to you." I asked Francesco. "Sure." He said taking my hand, we sit on the bed then I say "I don't know what to do honestly.." "What do you mean?"

"About Blake." "You know how I feel. He needs to go." Francesco said crossing his arms. "But I Just fought my dad to keep him here..he's being an asshole but I don't want him to leave..." "So you're okay with him hitting on you and punching me?"

" I didn't say that. You did punch him first. He'll get over me I promise, he just needs some time." "How much time does he need!!" "It hasn't even been that long." I said. "It has. I went through this with Barrie and I won't again with him."

"Okay but that was a different story, Blake works for me, his job is everything to him, I don't want him to lose it." "Well you should have thought about that before you fucked him." Francesco said folding his arms and shaking his head.

"Did you really just say that." I said getting up. "I'm just saying..you made things complicated it's not like I did." "Not once did I say you did, you don't think I feel bad about what's been going on?? Not only to you but to him. Let's not forget you slept with someone too!" "But my someone doesn't work for me, I don't have to see that person all the fucking time!"

"Well I'm sorry that I was attracted to and picked Blake. But it happened so move on. Do you think that I don't think about you and that girl? I know you say you don't like her but there's always a voice in the back of my head, every time your phone rings I wonder if it's her. It's hard for both of us but we need to fucking move on."

"Ok...I'm sorry Lana. You're right. I just, can't stand seeing him all the time,smirking...then when I heard what he said I just got extra mad...it's just hard, this was tough on our relationship...but, you don't need to worry about me and that girl...I haven't talked to her in forever, and I'm sorry I made you feel like that...I didn't know..it's been over with her, it was like a one night stand thing, I don't even have her number anymore. There's was no emotion there." Francesco said holding my hand.

"Okay...yeah I know, it's just always in the back of my head, but like you said..it'll take some time. But I'm not firing Blake." "Ok. Just let me say something to him when I need to please." "Okay. You can.. I love you." "I love you too baby."

I'm on the stage singing cola right now, I look down at the crowd and see Francesco dancing and taking pictures, I smile really huge then wink at him. I love that he loves to watch the show,Barrie would go to sleep in the dressing room.

When Blake plays his guitar solo, I walk over there and hold onto his shoulder and watch him. He's so good at it, you can tell just by watching him how much he loves to play. I start dancing while holding onto him,he turns towards me and starts playing harder,the crowd goes crazy.

I look down at blake to see him looking and smiling at Francesco then Francesco shakes his head and walks away,I let go of blake and walk back to the mike stand.

After the show I go straight to my dressing room hoping to catch my dad before he leaves, I open the door and see Francesco laying on the sofa on his phone. "Have you seen my dad?" I asked him. "Nope." He replied. "Good show babe, aw thanks baby." I said walking out.

I see my dad talking to Blake next to the stage, I walk up to them then say "hey dad can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah sure." He replied. Blake walks away then I say "I'm going to miss you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings..but I don't want you to think I don't want you here..I only have 5 dates left..so maybe you can come back for the last one?"

"Aw honey, I know you didn't mean to hurt my feelings it's okay. I just miss your mom and I'll be back for the last show..I wouldn't miss it for the world." "Love you dad." "I love you too." He said hugging me.

I walk back into the dressing room "Good show babe. You were great." Francesco said. "Mhmm. Why did you shake your head and leave?" "I think that's obvious.." "Oh come on. I always dance with Blake! I usually grind on him but I'm not doing that anymore because I'm engaged, I just had my hand on him, that's it."

"I know. Everyone loves it, they chant for you to grind on him..I didn't care but then he kept smirking at me." "Or you just thought he was." "He was! you saw!" "Well I just won't do that anymore then. Since you two can't be mature about this." I said sitting next to Francesco.

"I am mature about this! He's not." He said pulling me into him. "I'm still mad at you." I said pushing him away. "You can never stay mad at meeeeee" he said kissing my neck. I laugh then say "yes I can." Then get up. He takes my arms and pulls me back, I keep laughing then I fall onto him "you suck" I said smiling. "I love you."

"I love you too but you still suckk." We start making out then he slides his hands down the back of my pants. I kiss him harder then he pulls my shirt off "Lana can I tal-" Blake said walking in. I sit up quickly then his eyes get big then walks out the door. "Wow he should learn how I knock" Francesco said.

"At least I didn't have my bra off too..." "Oh geez. I don't like how he just saw you without your shirt on." "Oh shut up." I said kissing him again and putting his hands on my hips.