Don't mess with her.

"Francesco?!!" I yelled walking down the halls. Ugh. I don't know where he would be. I go outside and of course he's sitting in the car, I walk up to it and get in the drivers seat. I turn towards him and grab his hand "I thought you believed me when I told you I wanted YOU"

"I do. It's just he's not signing it for a reason and I can't stand there and listen to him talk about sleeping with you." "Okay well he's gone so come back to the room pleaseee."

"Okay." "You know he's not signing because the whole thing is ridiculous,I wouldn't either." I said. "Okay..I guess." "Come on babe."I said getting out. I take Francesco's hand then we walk inside and back up to our hotel room.

The next day it's time to head to the Venue, I texted Blake and he said he was on his way too. He didn't sign the paper, so dad thinks he quit. I don't care, blakes my guitarist not his. The whole thing is ridiculous he's just upset with me.

Francesco and I are in the dressing room, I just got changed. We're walking to the side of the stage. I spot Blake tuning his guitar, I walk up to him and hug him "you ready?" I said smiling. "Yeah,it's good to be back" Francesco tapped my shoulder then looked over at My dad,he just walked in.

He looks at Blake then walks up to me "What is he doing here?" "What do you mean..He's a part of the band." "He didn't tell you that he didn't sign? Well he didn't." "He did tell me. And I agree with him."

He turns to Blake then says "I told you if you didn't sign you had to go,so you shouldn't be here." "Lana told me to stay, she's my boss." Blake replied. "I'm also the boss. If you want to be a part of this band you need to sign."

"Dad drop it. Blake is staying and that's final,you need to let it go." "I dont think I'm being un reasonable, He left because of something that went on that shouldn't have." "It's not going to happen again." Blake said.

Blakes POV
Rob pulls me aside then says "Don't mess with my daughter again. You can stay but I KNOW it won't happen again." Then starts to walk away. "I'll see you after the show" he added walking past lana.

Lanas POV
"What did he say?" I asked Blake. "Just not to mess with you." "Well that's not going to be a problem." Francesco said. I make a face at Francesco then he knows that was the signal for him to leave before I hit him. When he walks away I say to Blake "He knows he can't fire anyone unless I agree. Now we get to put all of this behind us."

"Yeah. Thanks for standing up for me Lanz. You know I love my job, even though all of this has gone on,it's what's most important to me." "I know it is,you know when we first got involved we said no matter how it ends we'll put the music first,so that's what I'm doing." Blake smiles then hugs me. Show time! I'm so glad he's back.

After the show My dad said he wanted to talk to me but I just don't feel like arguing with him, Francesco and I decided to go to the manassas battle field, it's a park, we're just going relax and sit around. I reach over to Francesco while he's driving and hold his hand, he smiles then rubs my hand with his thumb.

We get out and climb up the trail, it's about 10:30 pm but we don't care. "I hope we don't get caught, I think the park closed at 6." Francesco said. "Nah. I don't think they send patrol all the way up here." I said laughing.

We made it almost to the top of the mountain,we find a flat ground in front of a rock, Francesco lays the blanket down. I lay next to Francesco and he puts his arm around me,then kisses my cheek. "We need to start planning our wedding babe." I said.

"We do! Are you going to wear a black leather dress?" Francesco said giggling. I laugh then say "I might. No I'm kidding, I'm going to wear white." "50's baby doll dressed for her I do." "Stop quoting me" I said hitting Francesco's arm and laughing.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress, I can't imagine how beautiful you're going to look." "Aw babe. I'm really excited. I'll hire a wedding planner and she can come with us on tour, while I'm not performing we can plan."

"That sounds great. I'm glad this is new for the both of us." "Maybe..." I said jokingly. "Stoppp." Francesco said laughing. "We've been through so much together..I feel like it's been such a long road." I said pulling Francesco closer and laying my head on his chest.

"We have. It's only made us stronger, every relationship goes through stuff like this but not all of them end up together. I'm really blessed." "I love you. I'm the blessed one." "I love you too. We both are, we couldn't survive without each other." Francesco said laughing.

"That's true. You know even when we were broken up, I always wanted to talk to you, I guess because you're my best friend, I wanted to call you every time something exciting happened." "Now you don't have to call me because I'll be right beside you." He replied.

I smile and kiss him. Then I sit on his lap, I hold his face and start kissing him again, slowly. "Are we practicing for the honey moon?" Francesco said while I kiss his neck. "Practice makes perfect." I replied. "Babe you're perfect in every department, especially this one." I laugh then pull my top off.

He pulls my waist closer to him and starts kissing my stomach while holding onto me,I run my hands from down his neck to his chest, then to his pants, I unbutton them and pull them down, then move my hair to the side and start rubbing him

"mmm fuck baby" Francesco said rubbing his hand down my face, I rub him faster then start sucking him "mm" I said sucking harder. He starts pulling on my shorts, I sit up while he un buttons them,then he pulls them off with my underwear

I lay down and pull Francesco on me,he starts kissing my neck while I hold his back, I put my hands behind his neck and pull him onto me more,he starts biting my neck as he pushes into me, "fuck" I said moaning, I put one hand on Francesco back and one grabbing the blanket "Fuck yeah"Francesco said going faster.

I take Francescos hand then start sucking on his fingers while he goes deeper, with his other hand, he slides it down to my p**** and starts rubbing me "FUUCKK" I yell. Francesco smiles then starts biting my neck.

God he's so handsome, I love his beautiful blue eyes. "Give it to me harder" I whisper in his ear. He smiles then wraps his arms around me and lifts me up and holds me onto him while f***ing faster "oh Gooddddddd" I moaned.

He runs his nails against my back, we start to make out while he goes deeper, he holds it in me and I let go of his lips, I bite mine and moan. "Fuck" Francesco said laying next to me. "That. Was. Amazing." I said breathing heavily.

Francesco and I just got back to the hotel, as we turn the corner to our room a girl with black hair runs into me "Oh my god I'm sorry! I didn't see you." She said. "Oh it's okay, don't worry about." I said looking at Blakes door which just closed. I guess she came from there...weird. And she looks out of breath.

LYou're Lana del rey! What an honor to meet you." "That's so sweet, thank you so much. What's your name?" "I'm April." She said sticking out her hand. I shook it then smiled. "Nice meeting you" April said. "You too. Cya" "bye!"

"That was weird." I said walking into the hotel room. "No it's not, I'm sure he finds someone from the crowd all the time." Francesco said. I roll my eyes then laugh. "You wore me out, let's go to sleep." "You wore me out!" Francesco laughed. I kiss him then get ready for bed.