Hey Jimmy Gnecco

It's 6:30 the next morning and Francesco and I just got on the plane, we're heading to Colorado for our next show. "Hey dad" I said sitting across from him. "Hey Hun." He replied. I wonder if he's still mad at me, I'll talk to him when we get to the hotel. Jimmy walks on and smiles "hey Liz." He said hugging me. "Morning" I said smiling. "Hey Francesco, hey Rob" They said hey then he sits across Francesco. "Liz...really..." Francesco whispered in my ear. "Shut up" I said laughing.

While I'm on the plane my phone keeps buzzing, I wake up and look at it "Blake" he's calling me. I get up and go to the restroom then close the door "Hey, what's up" I said trying not to sound like I'm really really really happy to hear from him.

"Hey, how are you?" Blake asked. "I'm good. Are you?" "Yeah, I am. I think I'll come back in two shows, is that okay?" "Yes of course. We all miss you..." "I miss you guys too,I'll see you soon.." "Okay,sound good,bye Blake" "bye" he replied. Man I miss him, we were such good friends.

I walk back to my seat "it was Blake" whispered to Francesco. "What did he want?" "He's coming back in two shows." "Damn that was quick. He better come back and be over you." Francesco said shaking his head. I roll my eyes then lay back in my seat "Dad Blake is coming back in two days"

"ok good." He said sharply. "Not like we don't enjoy you Jimmy,it's just Blake has a contract and doesn't need to be doing that." He added darting his eyes at me.

"Oh no I get it, it's cool" Jimmy said smiling. I smile at him then say "you can come play whenever you want" he grins back then says "I'll take you up on that."

We just got to the hotel in Colorado "Lizzy I put some new chords together wanna come listen??" Jimmy asked as we all walk into the lobby "sure! I'd love too. I'll come By later, me and Francesco will probably go eat somewhere." I replied.

"Okay cool, just text me when you're coming." "Okay" I said smiling. I take Francesco's hand then we go up to our hotel room. "Do you want to come?" I asked Francesco. "No..that's okay. Just be careful okay.."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Just incase he tries something." "Babe he's not going to." "You never know." "I know, he's not going to." "Okay okay. Well let's go eat, I'm so hungry."

Francesco and I are at an Italian restaurant. He got baked raviolis and I got pasta with garlic and oil. "When was the first time you knew you loved me?" I asked laughing.

"This is a good story, well I knew you before the shoot, I heard video games on the radio and I was like damn,that's a beautiful voice. So I went home and looked up some videos ....and I was really turned on *laughs* then I found Chuck because I wanted to see who shot some pictures I liked of you, then I contacted her and she set up the El número photo shoot. I was really excited because I couldn't believe that I would get the chance to shoot not only such a beautiful woman but I was already in love with your songs..even then I knew you were walking art. So when I saw you walk out of the dressing room..I didn't know someone could look even more gorgeous than their pictures. I knew I loved you when you said "Hey,I'm lana." I knew that was the end.staring into your eyes while I shot you, I knew I had to do anything I could to get you, I had to have you, I've never been that attracted to someone who I didn't know...but I loved you then and I loved you now." Francesco said grinning.

"Wow. What the fuck..I never knew that! Francesco that was so sweet. I love you so much" I said leaving over the table and kissing him. "I love you too baby girl." "I didn't know you listened to my music.."

"Yep and watched all your videos. You're still a dream." "You're so amazing. I just love yuh so much." I said grabbing Francesco's face and kissing him again.

"Hey" Jimmy said smiling as he lets my into his hotel room. I hug him then sit down at the table, he sits across from me then pulls out his guitar "Remember when we use to stay up until 4 writing tones of songs." Jimmy said smiling. "I do,those were the days."