He's out.

Francesco's POV-
I look at the clock and its 6:30. My arms are around Lana,she let me spend the night last night,I missed waking up to her so much, but I know it's my fault. I kiss Lana on the neck then she opens her eyes "sorry I didn't leave last night. I feel asleep" I said. "I didn't want you to leave." She said. She turns around and kisses me.

"My flight is in 45 minutes." "I don't want you to go.." Lana said frowning. "I don't want to either. But in two days you'll be with me!!" " I know! I'm excited. I love you." "I love you too baby." I said kissing her again.

Lanas POV
I just said goodbye to Francesco,we made out for a little but then he was going to be late. My flight isn't until 2:00 pm. We're going to our next show in London, again. Then I'll join him in New York for a few days.

I went back to sleep until 10, my dad and I are about to leave the hotel to go get breakfast. "Lana there's a lot of fans outside, do you want to go straight to the car or sign stuff?" My security guard said. "I'll sign stuff, Francesco said they were waiting when he left,they've been waiting for a while." I replied.

He walks outside with me and we get swarmed by my fans, I hug them then start to sign stuff. "Lana you and Blake are hot" someone yelled. It's so funny when they say that because they don't know what's happened.

After 45 minutes of signing stuff, I finally get into the car. "I'm starving" my dad said as I get in. "Sorry dad, I didn't want to just leave them." "It's okay Hun! I know, I wouldn't either."

I'm thinking about Francesco, I get attached too easily, I miss him so much already. I wonder if he's missing me. I can't wait to spend a few days with him.

We're at a cafe eating breakfast, I got a blueberry muffin and a coffee. My dad got banana nut bread and coffee. I was on my phone texting Chuck when my dad gasps and his eyes get big "what" I said putting my phone down.

"Uhm, it's Barrie." Dad said. "What about Barrie?!?" I replied trying to make him get to his point. "He got out yesterday. He got early release."

"Wow...that's....uh..crazy." I said in shock. "I can't believe they let him out early...this makes me mad." "Dad it's fine. It's not even important anymore." "I know. Im just still upset. But there's nothing we can do." "Exactly" I said.

I'm back at my hotel and Blake is over. "What're you doing for our 3 days off?" He asked me. "I'm going to New York with Francesco" "so you guys are good?" "Yeah,we're still working on it but it'll get there."

"That's good. I'm glad. Still a little jealous but.." I laugh then say "You need to find a woman." "I'm trying. None of them compare to you though." Blake said grinning. "Stoppp. You're so cheesy" I said laughing.

"It's true though!" "Oh geez. Change of subject, So Barrie got out yesterday." "What! Oh wow. How do you feel about that?" Blake asked. "I don't really care. I'm over it. He doesn't mean anything to me." "Good. He shouldn't, I don't know what he did but just the way he treated you was enough of information for me."

"Yeahh. It was a mess" I said. "aren't you glad you have someone who loves you a lot now?" Blake asked. "Yes! Francesco's great." "Uhm I meant me but yeah him too." Blake said laughing. I hit his arm then laugh with him.

Blake and I are watching a movie when I get a call from Charlie "well this is weird, you haven't called me in ages." I said. "I know I'm sorry, I've been busy, but I need to talk to you about something." Charlie said. "Okay, is everything ok ?"

"Yeah everything's fine it's just, you know how Barrie is out? Well he texted me saying he knows he fucked up and that he could probably never have your forgiveness but he hopes I can forgive him because we were really good friends and he wants to be again."

"Oh wow. Well ..What did you say??" "I haven't answered. I'm probably not going to..I can't be friends with him after what he did to you..it's just this whole situation sucks because we were good friends."

"I know. I'm sorry Chaz. It does suck, I think you should do whatever you think you should, wether that's tell him you don't want to be friends or you can be, I don't mind either way." I said.

"I can't though, I don't think I could, he crossed the line." "Then there's your answer." "Thanks Lanz. Love you." "I love you too, let me know what happens ok" "Ok I will. Bye"

"Is Charlie ok?" Blake asked. "Yeah sort of, Barrie texted him saying he wants to be his friend again." "Oh damn, what did he say?" "He hasn't said anything yet but he told me that he doesn't think he could ever be friends with him again."

"I couldn't either! I'm surprised he even is considering it!" "Well they were really close..it doesn't really matter to me. Whatever he wants to do is fine." I said.

Blake and I just got on the plane,he sits across from me then my dad walks in and sits next to me "Where's Francesco?" He asked. "He left for New York this morning,I'll be joining him in two days."

"Oh ok. That was nice of him to say goodbye to me." Dad said sarcastically. "He thinks your mad at him." I said. Blake looks the other way trying to pretend like he's not listening.

"I am. But he hasn't even said he's sorry." Dad said. "Well that's on him, I don't know what he's thinking. I wish you guys would work it out though." "It's him that's being stupid" "you both are."

My phone buzzes and I get a text from an unknown number "Can we talk please?? I have some things I need to say-Barrie." Oh god. There's no way I'm getting into any of that again. I don't care what he has to say. I delete the text. Right when I delete it I get a call from Francesco "Hey babe." I said. "Hey how are you doing?"

"I'm good. On the plane. What're you doing? I miss you." "I miss you too baby. I just arrived in NY, now I gotta go to my hotel,unpack, then leave for the shoot. Hey have you heard about Barrie?" Francesco asked. "Yeah I have..why"

"just wondering how you're doing with that, the paparazzi is going to be crazy." "I'm fine. I don't care. And yeah probably but they always are,it'll be cool." "Alright, well I'll call you tonight after my shoot. I love you." "Okay,I love you too, bye."

I made it to my hotel and my dad walks in my room. "Hey Hun can I talk to you for a second." "Yeah of course, what's up?" I asked. My dad sits on my bed "The restraining order never went through, so I was just gonna say we should fix that since he's out." "Oh, why didn't it go through?"

"It's kind of stupid, I guess I was so worked up about it I did it all wrong, you never signed it, so when I dropped it off nothing went through.." Dad said. I laugh then say "wow. Well that's okay, I don't know why I didn't think of that." "So I'll order one and we can fill it out then ship it back." He said.

"No that's okay, I don't need one." "I knew you were going to say that. Yes you do!" "No dad it's fine. It costs a lot and it's not even worth it, it's not a big deal, it's been long enough, I think he's done with me."

"Okay money is definitely not the problem and yes your safety is worth it." "I don't need it. Its fine, but thanks" I said. "Okay, whatever you say. Tell me if you change your mind." "Okay. Thanks dad."