We did the same thing.

I'm in my dressing room getting ready for my show, Francesco's sitting on the sofa watching me get ready when my dad comes in, "well Francesco, long time no see." He said folding his arms. I just keep brushing my hair and fixing my shirt, he needs to deal with my dad. "Hey Mr.Grant" he said standing up and shaking his hand. "Mhm" dad said.

I wanted to laugh so hard but I just decided to say something to break the awkward silence "so dad have you greeted the fans yet?" "No not yet, that's where I'm heading now, I just wanted to see how you were doing." "Oh okay,well love you!" I said grinning "Love you too Hun. Cya later" he said hugging me.

"Wow he hates me." Francesco said after dad left. "Yeah probably. It's gonna take some time for everyone to get use to it." "Yeah..I feel bad because I not only let you down but Chuck, your mom and your dad." "You should let them know that. But it'll get better.." "yeah." Francesco replied.

Right before I go on Blake walks in and Francesco rolls his eyes then crosses his arms. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Hey, I just wanted to say good luck I know you'll did amazing as always." Blake said hugging me.

I see Francesco out of the corner of my eye looking uncomfortable and trying to act busy. "Thanks! You're still coming over after the show right?" I asked. "Yeah of course. Well I better go warm up."

"Okay cool, cya out there!" I said. "Cya" then Blake gives Francesco an evil look then walks out the door. "God I could strangle him." Francesco said. "Shut upppp." "He needs to stop touching you." "He can hug me if he wants be quiet." I said sitting next to him.

"You look beautiful." Francesco said looking at me up and down. "Thanks" I said smiling at him. I look into his eyes and just keep smiling, I missed him so much, I know I want to be with him forever but he needs to prove he does also.

"I missed you a lot Lana.." He said putting his hand on mine. "I missed you too.." He leans in to kiss me but I move away again. Dad walks in "Show time." I get up and Francesco follows.

Francesco's POV
As I watch Lana perform I just start to think of how Lucky I am that she loves me, she could love anyone in the world and she picked me, I always knew how lucky I was but every time I look at her I realize it.

I also noticed how Blake looks at her while she's performing. It makes me really sad to know that I let someone else make Lana happy other than me..and now she has feelings for him.

Lanas POV

After the show I go straight to my hotel room so I can talk to Blake, I'm not looking forward to this conversation at all. He knocks on the door "Come in" I said. He comes in smiling then hugs me, he sits next to me then I say "Good show" "You too! So what do you need to talk to me about?" Blake asked.

"well..as you know Francesco and I have been talking..and , well we both want to get back together, not right away but eventually. So, that means I can't sleep with anyone anymore, I don't want too."

"I figured.. I'm happy for you lana..I just really wanted to be with you, I hate seeing you go back to someone who doesn't treat you right..I thought what we had could have been real at one point." He said.

"It was real,I had real feelings for you, we had a connection, and I care about you a lot, I wasn't using you,you looked out for me when no one else did,I'll always be thankful for that." "Ok..it's fine. Just know that I'm here for you, I'm upset and hurt but as long as you're happy..."

"Thank you, I'm here for you too Blake, you're my best friend and I care a lot about your feelings, and I'm really sorry, if you feel like I used you."

"It's ok...I kind of knew you still loved him, I just had too much hope. At the end of the day this is my job and I'll continue to act professional. And I feel really lucky to have spent the time with you intimately that I did,you're a really great person Lana." Blake said smiling.

" I really really appreciate that, you're such a good person and I'm glad we spent that time together too,Love yuh Blake." "Love you too..as a friend" he said smiling. We hug then start talking about the tour. I knew he'd understand. He's the best.

After Blake leaves I go and knock on Francesco's door "hey gorgeous" he said letting me in. "Hey" I said hugging him. "How'd it go with Blake?" He asked sitting next to me on his bed. "It went good. But I don't wanna talk about it." "Okay, that's fine. So, I need to tell you something." Francesco said looking down at his hands. "What is it?" I said.

"I slept with someone while we were broken up..and I don't even like that person like that, she was just sort of there and it happened.." Francesco said looking at me to see my reaction. I knew he probably did, it's just hard to accept that fact.

"Do I know her" I said quietly. "No, Lana I'm really sorry, but I have no feelings for her at all, it didn't mean anything." "It's fine. We were broken up, you could sleep with whoever you want. But I'm gonna go, I keep having to deal with all this and I just want to be alone for a little ok.." I said getting up not making eye contact with him.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, I love you. Night." "Night." I said walking out the door.

I've never been more excited to get into my bed and pass out, it's only 11 but I'm really tired. The conversation with Blake went a lot better than I thought it would, I guess I forgot how understand he is,I still feel bad but hopefully things will get back to normal. Francesco and I are okay, we're working on it. I wonder who it was that he slept with..I'm just glad I don't know her.

Francesco's POV
I hope lanas not mad at me, she said she isn't but it obviously hurt her. She's right though, we were broken up we both did the same thing....well, except she did more times...so neither of us can really be mad, I wasn't mad just jealous. Especially because she picked someone we have to see everyday.

But we're In a good place right now. We play to New Jersey tomorrow for another show then I'll leave for two days for a shoot, then I'll be back, I'm just glad I'm leaving on a good note. We're going to be okay.