Calls or texts

I love my dad so much but he has been driving me absolutely crazy. He's just worried I get it but he's checking on me every 5 minutes, he always gets a room next to me and somehow gets a key then comes in and looks around like I'll either have alcohol or Blake in there. When my dad is checking on me, my mom is calling me, that's what I get though. We're on the plane heading to our next show, thank god I get to perform almost every night or I would die.

I haven't heard from Francesco today, I texted him but he didn't answer, he must be really busy. He does really long shoots during the day though, they're normally from like 8 in the morning until 11 at night, they take breaks of course though. When he's too busy hell normally just text me goodnight.

"Have you heard from Francesco?" Dad asks. "No dad." I replied sounding annoyed because he asks me that all the time. "Oh okay. Are you going to call him tonight?" "I don't know dad." Blake gets up from his seat and sits next to me "Stephanie texted me this morning." He said. "Really! What'd she say?" My dad puts his earphones in and starts playing music.

"She didn't.. I just wanted a reason to come over here and make your dad stop asking you a million questions." Blake said laughing. I laugh then say "well thanks.. It worked..he's been a little crazy but he has a good reason so." "It'll blow over soon. And Francesco will talk to you." Blake said like he was 100 percent sure. "I know he will, his schedule is just a little crazy." "Exactly."

We just got to our hotel rooms in Pennsylvania. It's midnight but I'm not really tired so I'll probably watch some movies. My dad walks in and looks around my room then sits next to me "the lady at the desk said you have mail that was sent today, but it doesn't say who it's from." He said handing me an envelope. "That's weird. Who knew I was going to be here.." I said opening it.

"Lizzy, I can't believe today marks our 6th anniversary! Everyday I wake up next to you makes me realize how lucky I am to have you, I realize that in every little thing you do, when you sing while making breakfast, the way your hands fit perfectly with mine. You're a true blessing in my life, I know I'm a handful at times but you bring out the best side of me, the side I never knew I had until I met you. We were made for each other Lizzy, I know no matter what I'll always have you, the one good thing in my life. We've been through a lot and hears to many more years baby girl. I love you so much, you are my one true love. -Barrie James."

"Who is it from?" Dad asks because I didn't read it out loud,even though I'm done reading it I'm still staring at the page. "Lana?" He said. "It's from Barrie, for our anniversary..." "Oh. But...you're not together.."

"Last year he said he sent a automatic flower and letter sender incase he forgot." I said laughing a little. "He did it so that it would send to me wherever I was, because he knew I would probably be on Tour. I forgot today was our anniversary.." I added. "Wow, I'm sorry Honey."

"It's okay, it doesn't bother me anymore,it's just weird." "Want me to throw it away?" Dad asks. "No that's okay, I will." "Okay well goodnight I love you." "Love you too dad, night."

I get in my pajamas and lay back in my bed then turn on the tv. I look at the letter again, it's just so weird, he thought we would still be together...I wonder if he remembers he sent it. I put it on the nightstand then check my phone, no messages or calls, I'll just text him goodnight "Night Babe, I hope you had a good day, love you." Then close my eyes.

I wake up the next morning to my phone buzzing, I'm hoping its Francesco, nope, it's Chuck! "Hey babe. Miss you. I'm trying to see what show I can come to, I'll call you tonight. Love you!" Aw I miss Chuck. "I miss you too! And okay, talk to you tonight,love you." Francesco still hasn't texted me, that's so weird. Ugh I miss him.

Blake and I are in my room getting ready,we want to walk around and get food, my dad decided to stay behind. "Have you heard from Francesco?" Blake asked as we walk into a book store. "No not today...or yesterday...but I'll call him tonight." "Oh okay. Wanna get some coffee?" "I'm always up for coffee." I said smiling.

Blake and I ate at a Pizzeria then went shopping for some clothes, now we're at the venue waiting to go on. James walks in with a huge smile on "Franco! I didn't know you were coming." I said getting up and hugging him. "I decided to last minute! Hey Blake" he said waving at him. "Hi." Blake replied coldly. James looks at me and I just look away. "Did I do something?" He asked Blake.

"I'm gonna go get ready." Blake said walking to the door passing me. "Dude just tell me what I did." James said. At this point I can't tell Blake is getting mad, he looks at me then I shrug my shoulders giving him permission to tell him.

"I don't maybe you piss me off because you don't care about anyone but yourself." Blake said. "What does that mean?!" "You knew Lana has had an alcohol problem in the past because she told you, but you still take her to a party and encourage her to drink. Then she left the party and you never noticed! Something could have happened to her dumbass!!" Then he leaves and slams the door.

"Damn. He really likes you." Franco said. "Or he just respects me." I said sitting on the sofa. "Lana I didn't know you were mad about it, I'm sorry." "I'm not, I take full responsibility. I'm almost thirty, I can handle myself and if I can't it's no one else's fault but mine."

"Still. I didn't even notice you left. What happened?" "I drank too much. That's it. He took me to my hotel room." "Oh...wow. I'm really sorry. Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine. Just no more party's." I said.

Still no calls or texts from Francesco..