Tour? Two years.

It's the next day and I'm on the flight to New Orleans for my next show! The first show of the Tour was awesome. I went out with Blake, Byron and some of my violinist after, we had a really good time! Blake didn't want me sitting around my hotel room when I should be celebrating, I like just getting in my pajamas and relaxing though, my party days are over!

Blake sits next to me and says "look at this!" He pulls out his phone and shows me a video of my fans reactions of me singing video games, it's beautiful, they're so emotional, it's like they're singing it to someone special too. I have such a strong connection with my fans.

"Blake this is amazing! I love it! Where did you find it?" "I had my friend record them, I wanted to see people's reactions and I figured you would too." He replied. "Wow, that's great. Thanks!" "No problem, I figured it's good to see how much your songs mean to people every now and then."

"It is, thats why I love Touring. Just everything about life on the road..." "Do you think you're going to Tour as much when you get married?" Blake asked. "Hm, I don't know, I haven't thought about it...probably...I mean...I don't think Francesco would mind, it would be the same as now." I replied. "That's true. He's seems like a pretty understanding guy." "Yeah he is." I said smiling.

I pull out my phone and see a text from Francesco "I love you Babe. Have a good day! I'll call you before your show tonight. Have a safe flight." I smile then put my phone down and stroke my Engagement ring, it's beautiful, it reminds me of him every time I look at it and how happy we are and how happy we're going to be.

Blake, Byron and I got to New Orleans a few hours ago and now we're going to get some food! As we're walking down the street our driver dropped us off a few blocks down, we hear the paparazzi yell

"Lana you having fun with blake on the road?" "Where's Francesco?" "Are you and blake hooking up?" "We knew Blake would try something." Really..it's the second tour date and people are already pairing us together. Blake and I laugh then walk inside the restaurant.

"They're crazy." I said walking up to the line lined up by the cash register. "They really are...I've got a girlfriend " Blake said like he was trying to convince me that he's not trying to get with me.

"Blake you don't have defend yourself, it's okay, they say crazy stuff all the time,I know you have a girlfriend, me and you are good friends, it's cool." I said smiling. I think he got scared that I would think he's trying to hit on me. "Okay, cool." He said smiling in relief. Blake and I order our food to go, and Byrons then leave.

We just got back to the hotel and Byron, blake and I just finished our food. "Thanks for getting that for me Lanz. I think I'm gonna go get ready for the show, see you guys at the venue." Byron said standing up.

"No problem! See Ya later." I replied. Byron leaves my room then I turn towards Blake "so how are things going with Stephanie." I said smiling. "They're ok..she's coming to the show tonight, we've been having problems but we're trying to work on them..how are you and Francesco?"

"I can't wait to meet her! I'm sure you'll work things out, you guys have been dating for a while! And we're really good,it's nice to be able to actually trust someone for once.." I said. "That's great! I'm glad. Yeah...if is not out of line.....Ive never really liked Barrie.." Blake said. I laugh then say "it's fine, no one really liked him as my boyfriend..but I've found someone really great.. so it's all good."

I'm in my dressing room waiting to go on, I have about another 30 minutes. My phone rings and I hurry and answer it "hello!" "Hey honey!" Dad said. "Hey dad!! I miss you! I hate that you couldn't come to the first show." "Me too! I feel terrible. But I miss you too and I'll be at your next show in Texas."

"You will! Yess. Is mom coming?" I asked. "No she can't honey, I'm sorry,she's spending the week with charlie. But you'll have a good time with me!" Dad said. "Yeah I will! But it's ok, I get it." My phone buzzed and I look at the screen and Francesco's calling me!

"Hey dad can I call you after the show? Francesco is calling me and I haven't talked to him since yesterday." I said. "Of course! Have a good show hun. Love you" "thanks! Love you too dad." I hung up then tapped on Frances's number "hey babe!!" I said smiling really big and laying on the sofa.

"I miss you so much!!! I don't think I can do it Lana, I might have to quit photography!" He said sarcastically. I laugh then say "I miss you too! But no you can't do that. I'll see you soon." He sighs then says "finee. But we're taking a hiatus after we get married."

"Blake was just asking me about that today..if I was going to still Tour after we get married." "Oh, yeah probably like two years after!" Francesco said. "Two years?!? Francesco no one will know who I am then if I wait that long." I said laughing.

"So what you're going to go on a tour before we even do our honey moon, no pun intended." "I didn't say that, I just don't know about two years, maybe one, maybe. But let's not talk about that now, we aren't even married yet." "Ok. Well..have a good show, I should go now."

"You just now called me though? Please don't tell me you're mad!" I said. "I'm not. I just have to go. Love you." He said coldly. "Ok. Love you too, bye.." Then he hung up. Geez. He'll be fine tomorrow though.