An hour!!?

After my show Francesco, Rita ,my parents and I went to get dinner at a local Italian restaurant. "Lana your show was amazing!! I sang to every single song." Rita said smiling. "Thank you!! I'm glad you had fun, you should definitely come again." I replied. "Oh believe me I will. Are you and Francesco going back to Italy tonight?" She asks. "Yes! We have a flight in a few hours." "Where are you guys going? " Rita asks my parents. "Back to Florida!" dad says. "That's where we live." mom adds. "oh nice I love florida." Rita replies.

It's 8:30 After dinner and we say goodbye to everyone francesco and I get on our plane. "I don't want to work tomorrow, I just want to stay with you, at home and just lay around." Francesco said laying his head on my shoulder. "Aw babe But you love shooting in France!" I replied. "I do, but I just want to spend as much time with you as I can before we have to be apart."

"That's sweet baby but the shoot isn't long and we can cuddle when you get home." I said smiling. "How about we do a little more than cuddling right now" he says grinning. "I'm up for it." I said kissing his neck.

Francesco gets on top of me and we start to make out while he un buttons my jeans, he slides his hands down my underwear and starts to rub me, I kiss him harder then he takes off my t shirt and bra. I pull the handle on the side of the seat and lay it back while francesco takes off my underwear and starts kissing my chest then stomach then my p**** "mmm" he says wrapping his arms around my thighs, I run my fingers through his hair and arch my back. He takes off his pants then kisses me and starts to f**** me "fuck yes! Faster" I said holding Francesco's back and kissing his neck.

He starts to go faster and it feels so fucking good, I look into his eyes and he smiles then I smile back and kiss him then I start to moan. I'm on top of Francesco now and he goes deeper into me "fuckkk right there" I said going faster. Francesco wraps his arms around me and starts kissing my neck. "I love you" he said breathing heavily. "I love you too" I replied.

It's 2:30 am and francesco and I just got back to our apartment in France. We walk inside and go to our room then put on our pajamas and get in our bed. "I won't see you in the morning but ill be home around 8:30 ok?" Francesco says kissing my cheek. "Okay. Have a good shoot, night baby." "I will night babe."

I wake up the next morning at about 11:30. I go to the restroom and look at the mirror! Francesco left me a note in lipstick! It says "Good morning beautiful. I love you !! Have a good day." Aww. He's so sweet. I'll probably get ready then go get breakfast and just go shopping.

As I'm getting ready my phone rings I put it on speaker "hello?" I answered without looking because I'm trying to finish my hair. "Hey love" barrie says. Damn, that's why I should start looking. "Hey Barrie, what's up?" I replied. "Nothing really.." "Why'd you call me?" I asked. "Sometimes I just miss my best friend, you know? It's not even about being in a relationship just miss you as a friend." Barrie said. "I get it. It would make things harder though. But how are you?" "I know it would. I just really wanted to talk to you, I'm ok, the same. Are you ok?" He replied.

"That's good! yes I'm okay, done with my shows until my tour!" "Oh nice, I bet you love the break." "I do, I get to spend a lot of time at home just relaxing." I replied. "You deserve it. This tour has being going on for the longest time, you've done an amazing job." Barrie says. "Well Thank you! Yeah It definitely hasn't been easy but it's been worth it." Barrie and I talked for about an hour and it was nice. Then I realized how long id been talking to him and I told him I had to go now.

I just got to the coffee shop and I order my drink then sit down in the corner, I shouldn't have talked to barrie, it's just one conversation lead to another and we kept talking like old friends. I'm not going to lead him on and make him think we can talk everyday. But I get what he means, we were best friends before we dated. Then we screwed everything up and had to put emotions into it. I feel guilty for talking to him for that long...

I'm walking down the street on my way to a vintage clothing store, this is one of the ones Francesco first took me to when I came here. It's my absolute favorite, I always find something I want here. "Lana where is francesco today? are you two in a fight?!" The paparazzi just yelled. Wow I can't go one day without him before people start to say that, it's funny though.

I'm looking for my size of these pair of jeans I found when my phone rings, it's jaime, ugh what does she want. I thought she would leave me alone if I didn't reply. I mean it's a pretty clear message. "Yes?" I answered. "Lana please talk to me, we had one fight, can we please meet up?" Jaime said. "Jaime this isn't the first time you've talked about me to other people. I can't trust you anymore."

"Yes you can, I screwed up, and I'm so sorry." "I don't know...you just need to give me some time." I said. "Ok. I will if you promise to call me whenever and let me know what's going on with us ok?" Jaime says "Ok. I will. Bye." "Bye"

Francesco just got home and I run up to him and hug and kiss him "hey baby!" He said kissing me back. I just stand there and hug him then say "I loved the note you left me." "You did! Good im glad." Francesco and I sit on the coach and I lay my head on his lap. "How was your shoot?" I said holding his hand. "It was great actually. Took a total of 8,000 shots." Francesco replied.

"Oh my god. That's so many. I'm glad you had a good time tough." "Me too. How was your day? What did you do?" He asked. I feel like I should tell him about barrie...but I don't know. "It was good. I just went shopping and got coffee. The usual." I said laughing. "Well tomorrow I'm all yours!" Francesco said. "Yesss!! I love those words."

Will you guys comment why you like my series? I have always wanted to know. Thank you (: and there will be a new chapter tomorrow! We'll probably 3 tomorrow x