Johnny Orlando Imagines

By _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... More

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ nyctophilia. 4

1.7K 69 41
By _xenaaa

i have like 2 other versions of this part drafted,different events in both of them :P
that explain my delay¿

loveyou <3

___________________

this one hits different.

________________

johnny :)

"Now,let's talk about your anger episodes,",miss Jillian said calmly as she closed the file in front of her,leaning back and resting her arms on the sides of her chair.

"I don't have any damn episodes.",I glared at her.

My eyes kept drifting to the clock behind her,my fists clenching and relaxing with each second as I tried to tell myself that there were only a few minutes before I could leave this shit hole of a room. The ugly shade of sage green on the walls was making me want to puke.

"Alright,your anger outbursts then. Tell me about those,",the woman said in her relaxed voice again.

"I tend to have those when I'm around or bothered by pesky little fucks,how convenient is it that this school is filled with them?",I told her sarcastically,my glare still drilling bullets in her.

"How would you describe such...pesky people?",miss Jillian asked with hesitation.

"Inquisitive.",I rolled my eyes.

"Can you elaborate?",she pressed.

I took a glance at the clock,almost letting out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was two minutes away from striking the end of my hour. I leaned forward,looking at the woman in front of me with challenge in my eyes,my hands clammy from impatience.

"They're fucking nosy,always prying into my affairs. They need to get a damn job if they don't want to get their bones broken.",I spat.

I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder,the counsellor watching my every move. With my hand on the door knob,I turned my head around and pointed my index finger at her.

"Too bad your job is exactly that,prying and snooping."

Then I pulled open the door and stepped out with a sigh of utter relief from the much needed escape. As the door clicked shut behind me my eyes fell on the figure sitting on one of the blue cushioned seats,a book in hand and a single earbud in.

Y/n looked up when she noticed my presence,sending a small smile my way as she tugged the earbud out.

"Hey,",she said in her soft and friendly voice,shutting the book and standing up.

I rolled my eyes,not in the mood for her positivity. "Go away.",I grunted,hating myself in some lone and small corner of my heart for being rude to her,especially after the whole unplanned meeting at the mall last weekend.

"Is princess not in a good mood today?",she teased,moving a step forward to near the door that I was standing by.

"Don't fucking call me that.",I growled.

I noticed her flinch a little,but she hid it with the smallest smile I'd ever seen her wear. She nodded,her voice still kind as she said,"Alright,I'm going,"

I moved away from the door to let her pass through,remembering that she had a session on the same day as me. After watching the door close behind her,I felt a stab of guilt and longing somewhere in my chest. It took a second for me to realise it before I was shaking my stupid thoughts away,plugging my earbuds in and turning the volume all the way up.

I didn't have the time or strength to feel anything other than being a disappointment.

Asher had dug his way in with his tolerance and his want to be my friend,there was no way I could handle the pressure of not messing it up with anyone else. Especially a girl. With Asher,I knew that he never took any of my rashness to heart because he knew I never mean any of it.

Y/n would crumble under the walls I'd put up.

______________

johnny :)

"You did what?"

Asher shrugged casually,"I gave your name for the camp this weekend,nothing much." I grabbed the side of his collar and pushed him against a random locker,glaring at him.

"Why the fuck would you think I'd go to some bullshit excuse of a camp?",I hissed.

Holding his hands up in uninnocent defense,he said,"I thought it'd be a nice experience,with your first year here and all. It'll be fun,trust me,"

I let his collar go,scoffing,"It takes every ounce of energy in me to be around these infuriating fucks,how the fuck am I supposed to be around them for more than six hours?" My eyes fell on the boy a foot away from the two of us,watching us as if offended by my comment. "What?",I barked out. He scurried off.

"Come on,don't be a kill joy. It's only for one night,",Asher tried to convince me,failing miserably.

"You're going too?",I heard a third voice behind me.

I turned around to see y/n standing at an arm's distance from me,smiling at me and waving at Asher as he grinned out a,"Hey,y/n!"

"So you convinced him,huh?",y/n asked Asher with an amused look on her face.

"I'm working on it. I told you I'll get him to come,he can't back out now.",Asher smirked at me as he answered her question. "You planned this?",I glared at the two of them.

"I met y/n before first period today,she told me she was going. So I thought why not tag along with everyone else?",Asher waved off casually.

Then it clicked. My asshole of a bestfriend had given my name because he knew y/n would be going. That little piece of shit. If he was scheming pairing me up with her,I was going to knock his teeth out.

"You have three seconds,",I warned my best friend,"Run if you don't want a broken nose."

Asher's eyes widened,he said a quick 'see you later' to y/n and slipped away,a satisfied grin still pressed on his lips.

"I'm guessing you didn't sign up for yourself?",y/n's amused voice asked.

I grunted in response,pulling my hood back up and muttering out a,"At least I know what the first thing that I'll do when we get there is,throw Asher off a cliff and jump down myself."

Then I walked away in the direction Asher jogged off in.

_______________

reader :)

I looked around the bus after stepping in,looking for somewhere to sit. I felt someone shove me into the nearest empty seat,and a gust of a few people rushed past me as everyone cheered and joined their friends.

It was camp day.

I knew no one would be taking the empty seat next to me,but I still chose to move close to the window incase someone had no other choice.

Someone shoved a big travel sack next to me,I assumed that there was so space for it to be put anywhere else since the back of the busses were full. So many girls had carried two bags,I wondered why. We'd be gone for a single night only,we weren't moving out. At least now the seat was taken.

Asher climbed in a few heartbeats later,Johnny — surprisingly — right behind him.

Asher took a quick glance around the filled space,giving me a smile and a small wave — that everyone noticed and began whispering about — while Johnny glared down at the ogling girls and questioning looks of the boys.

The two boys took the only empty seat in the second last row,Asher patting my head as he passed by,making me chuckle quietly.

Johnny looked down at me,our eyes meeting for only a second before he followed after his best friend.

Their seat was away from me,they already seemed occupied,not bothering to talk to anyone else who attempted to start a conversation with the most adored boy and his mysterious best friend.

I sighed and slumped in my seat,pulling out my earbuds from my pant pockets and plugging them in.

As the first song played,shutting out the game that everyone had already begun playing once the bus started moving — no one bothered to ask the girl sitting with a sack next to her if she wanted to join — I wondered why I was going and what I'd even do.

I didn't mind a night away from home,from my mother who was too wrapped up in her own world to pay attention to me,from a far away father who chose his work first.

A painful smile formed on my lips as I wished Lola was here,at least that way I'd have a friend to have the fun that everyone else around me was having.

_______________

reader :)

I stirred awake when I felt the bag that was next to me — also the one that I'd fallen asleep while leaning on — being snatched away.

I blinked a few times,tugging my earbuds out as my surroundings settled in.

I'd drifted off to sleep probably an hour and a half into our travel,my neck was aching from the uncomfortable position I'd slept in for two and a half hours. I stood up as everyone began piling out of the bus,letting myself be pushed out as I rubbed my eyes.

Two minutes later everyone was sorting through the bags,trying to search for their own.

"Who does this belong to?",one of the guys asked as he held up my black sack. I raised my hand up and took a step forward,almost stumbling behind when the bag was thrown in my direction,hitting my in the chest and falling on the muddy ground. With a sigh,I bent down and picked it up,dusting it off.

"Found this in the back,",I heard Johnny's monotonous voice. I peeked a look at him to see him holding a medium sized bag with one hand,standing next to the guy who had tossed my bag over to me. Johnny held the bag on top of the guy's head,releasing it and dropping it down on him.

"You're welcome,pipsqueak.",Johnny teased the guy,obviously taller than him.

I watched in amusement the boy groaned in pain,rubbing the top of his head as Johnny walked away from him. The campsite was uphill,meaning we had to leave the buses behind and walk all the way up,the starry night sky towering over us. We had to turn on all sources of flash lights and torches because of the blackness around us. As I walked somewhere amongst the groups of friends,I looked up at the sky,fascinated by the large number of stars that were scattered around it.

I felt an arm being thrown around my shoulder,making me look up to see Asher.

It amazed me how Asher,who was so friendly and genuinely welcoming,was a best friend to Johnny,someone who was always grumpy and angry. They were total opposites,but their friendship was adorable. Asher was probably the only guy that had been able to stick around Johnny without having been victim to his anger or punches.

"Did you sleep well?",Asher asked with a teasing grin,removing his arm from around my shoulder and walking at my pace.

"My neck hurts like a bitch,so I'm guessing yes,",I shrugged.

I peeked over Asher's shoulder to see Johnny walking next to him with a neutral face,clearly not wanting to be in this mess that his best friend had signed him up for.

"Is he going to be ok?",I whispered to Asher,pointing a finger at Johnny.

Asher glanced at the dirty blonde and bent down to my height to whisper back,"We'll have to make sure he doesn't burn down the place. Other than that,he'll be fine."

I nodded,my eyes unconsciously fixed on Johnny.

"You both are not subtle at all.",Johnny said in his emotionless voice,not bothering to even glance at the two of us. "Who said we were trying to be?",Asher raised a brow.

Johnny flipped him off with a role of his eyes,walking ahead of us and disappearing in the crowd within a few seconds.

"What's up with him?",I asked Asher.

Asher just gave me a small tug of his lips,"He doesn't like being around many people. This whole camping thing is annoying the crap out of him,"

"He's anti social?",I tried to joke.

Chuckling lightly,Asher nodded,"Very. It takes time for him to warm up to someone new,he has a good eye for people,can tell who's worth a fuck and who's not."

I didn't ask any further,not wanting to pry any more. Someone from the front,one of the teachers probably,called out that we had reached the top and could turn off our flashlights. The campsite was big and pretty even under the light of the moon,lanterns hung around the trees,tents spread out in a distance.

We were all told to gather around on the open ground that was at the entrance of the campsite,Asher had excused himself to find his green eyed friend.

As everyone formed a circle,I stood in the very back,losing sight of the both the boys. After we were given instructions and were done piling our bags out of our respective tents — which were for the boys — and the cabins — for the girls — we all left for the dining area.

All the tables were occupied,everyone excitedly chatting about the activities that we'd be doing after dinner. I looked around longingly,reminding myself that I was used to the loneliness and didn't mind my own company. I found Asher at the table in the centre with the rest of the basketball team. He looked like he was stuck,like he wanted to leave but couldn't. I couldn't see Johnny anywhere,so I walked out of the dining area,finding a pile of big rocks at the corner.

With a smile,I walked over to them and sat down on one of the rocks. It was uncomfortable,but I'd rather be here alone in silence than in the chaos inside.

While I ate,I slipped my cell phone out of my pocket and texted my mother.

hey mom,we got to the campsite a while back,everything's alright so far. hope you're ok too.

A few bites later came her reply.

you're at a camp? i thought you were in your room.

I sighed,something tugging at my chest as I replayed the conversation I had with my mother yesterday and the day before,clearly having told her about the camp.

i've been telling you about since two days,i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't listening or paying attention — is what I wanted to send. But I looked up at the sky for a few moments before typing out a reply.

oh,haha. maybe it slipped your mind. anyway,have a good night sleep!

She didn't reply.

Gripping my plate tighter as the knot in my chest stiffened more,I held back a cry of irritation. I knew she would forget. Why had I expected her to remember anyway? She never listened to whatever I said,never paid attention to anything that came from my side. It wasn't her fault for forgetting,it was my fault for expecting her not to.

"Your food's getting cold,",I heard a dull voice say from behind me.

I turned my upper half around,my eyes falling upon the boy that stood a foot away,his hands hidden in the pockets of his black hoodie,his dirty blonde hair moving with the breeze. It looked so soft,I felt like messing his slicked hair a little just to see how it'd look. He wasn't looking at me,his eyes gazing in the distance ahead.

"Aren't you going to eat?",I asked him.

He looked down at me,"Are you kidding? They're serving sloppy shit for food,I don't want to murder my taste buds."

I chuckled at that,nodding and pushing the plate away from me,"I can't disagree,"

"What are you doing out here?",he asked,his voice still devoid of any actual interest or feeling. I shrugged,"There's a lot of noise inside. I'd rather stay here and gaze at the stars."

"You like stars?",his voice came out husky,betraying the boredom in it.

"Who doesn't?",I looked up at the sky.

"Some people only say that because all they about stars is just that they're stars. Nothing else,they just like the outer beauty,morons can't think beyond it.",he scoffed.

"Red dwarf stars are cool,",I said,"Sucks that we can't see them."

He didn't reply,either he was not expecting for me to know about stars or because he didn't care. We just looked up at the shimmering silence of the still,black sky,shutting out the chatters that sounded from the other side of the wall behind us.

When I realised that he wasn't going to say anything,I stood up and dusted my pants with one hand,the plate of food in the other.

"I better go discard this,",I gave him a small smile. He gave me a single nod,eyes still admiring the sky.

Just as I was about to take the last step that led into the dining area,I heard his voice.

"I like the black hole."

He didn't tell me why,standing there as if he hadn't said anything. Hoping that he'd tell me the story behind it sometime later if our friendship made progress,I gave him a pained smile even though he wasn't looking at me. Then I walked away from him.

______________

reader :)

It was well past ten in the night when we were informed that we'd be taking a walk through the woods behind the campsite,the staff assuring us that it was safe. We didn't believe them,yet here we were half an hour later,already semi deep in the woodlot,tall and thick trees covered in leaves that sang an eerie tune as chilly breezes blew past us.

Once again,I'd found myself in the very back of the herd,walking along the pathway littered with twigs and rocks and who knows what else,alone.

From where I was,I could see the distant figure of Amanda gluing herself to Johnny who kept moving away and gently pushing her away. I chuckled to myself,not understanding how the girl couldn't get a hint that he wasn't interested. I could also see Asher walking at a distance of a pair of arms,clearly not wanting to be around Johnny when he was being lulled in by Amanda.

I had lost track of where we were going,my amused observation of Johnny making me forget if we were walking back to the campsite or deeper into the woods. By now,I was sure that everyone was a tad bit scared to be out here at such a late hour. Our coach and the other two staff members from school couldn't exactly be trusted to defend us incase an animal thrice the size of an average human decided to attack us.

The girls were using it as a perfect excuse to cling on to guys of their choice,acting more scared than necessary. The boys jumped at the opportunity too,feigning bravery.

It made me snort.

A few moments later I felt something latch around my foot and something else get stuck in my hair,halting me and tugging at my ankle as well as my scalp. My heartbeat quickened as I thought of the best,wanting to scream. But I kept quiet,not wanting to make whatever it was that was holding my leg and strand of hair to attack me faster.

I clamped my hand on my mouth and moved my eyes down carefully. I sighed out of relief when I noticed that it was just a bunch twigs stuck in the fabric of my pants.

I moved my arms up and felt around my head,relieved that it was just a branch tangled in my hair.

I tried untangling the branch out of my hair first,my foot flailing around to get rid of the vines around my shoe. The darkness around me didn't help much,so I looked in front of me,expecting to call out for help from one of my peers that were supposed to be walking a few feet ahead of me.

But they weren't. There was absolutely no one around me. I'd lost sight of the herd of figures and flashlights,having been busy with helping myself.

Tears formed in my eyes as fear began settling in. I called out in a shaky voice,"Hello?" I did so two or three times again,my voice breaking with each call. No response ever came. I was left behind,lost in the woods,and no one had noticed. No one would,they didn't care. I would be surprised if the people who weren't in the same bus as me even knew that I was at this camp.

I let out a frustrated cry,tasting tears on my quivering lips as my chest rose and fell.

I tried tugging at the branch that was knotted with my hair,wincing as a jolt of pain swam through my scalp. I tried moving my foot around as well,not an ounce of light to help me see where exactly the vines had knotted themselves around my shoe.

"Stupid,stupid,stupid!",I cried out,"Should have stayed at home and none of this would hav—"

I stopped talking when I heard the crunching of dry leaves and twigs in a far distance,my hands stilling and my body ceasing any movement. Please don't be a bear,be one of those jerks from school,please.

A flash flicked on,landing on my stuck form,making me gulp as the figure got closer.

"Aren't you a wanderer."

I gasped out of happiness as I put a face to the voice,recognising the familiar tall and taut boy as he walked closer,leaves crunching and twigs snapping under his feet until he finally neared me.

Johnny stood in front of me with a raised brow,his flash falling on my teary face.

"I can't get out,",I tried to keep my voice from breaking,the real fear of what could've happened if it wasn't Johnny that was the one to find me first settling in.

"I can see that,",he looked up at the leafy branch that disappeard in my hairline,his flash then falling down to my vine caught ankle. He stepped closer until our chests were at a hand's length apart,his breath hitting my forehead as he studied the branch that was stuck in my hair.

"Hold this,point it upward.",he gave me his phone. I did as he said,holding it up in a way so that the flash fell on his hands that tried to untangle my hair. His lemon scent was intoxicating me with each slowly passing second.

I winced when he tugged at a strand more than necessary,muttering out a,"Sorry.",and going back to work.

"There,done.",he pulled his hands back,nodding at me. I moved my hand up to my head,patting down the spot where my hair had been messed up,pulling out a few leaves in the process. Johnny took his phone from my hand,kneeling down and illuminating the vine around my shoe as he focused the light on it.

"All I can see is a bunch of vines,how did you manage to get your foot stuck like this?",he looked up at me.

"I'm clumsy,",I sniffed.

His hands began untying the vines from my shoe,setting his phone aside in a way for the flash to fall on my foot. I watched him as his veined hands moved around,some of his hair falling on his forehead.

"You're free to go,",he informed me as he stood back up,grabbing his phone.

I sighed in relief and moved my foot around a little,making sure that there weren't any forgotten vines around it.

"Ok?",Johnny asked me as he studied my face. I nodded in answer to his question,telling him that I was ok. "Good,now don't make a sound if you don't want to meet whatever other creatures are out here. Keep your mouth shut and follow me,fine?"

I gave him a distracted nod,not planning on disobeying what he had just said.

"My phone's about to die any second,you got yours?",he looked down at me as we took a step forward. I pulled mine out of my pocket,trying to turn it on. The screen stayed black and unfunctioning. "I think it died from the four hours of music I listened to in the bus,"

He pinched the bridge of his nose,his phone switching off on it's own and leaving us without any light.

I felt him take my hand,telling me in a firm voice,"I need you to stay quiet and close to me,I can't see you so this is the only way I'll know you're still with me." I nodded,"Ok."

"How do you know we're going in the right direction?",I asked him a few minutes into walking.

"We didn't go far from the campsite,we walked a straight path before making a U-turn to go back. The idiots had enough common sense to not lead us into the deepest part of the woods,",he answered,our legs moving in along a straight path.

"How did you find me,anyway?",I asked him again,wanting to keep a conversation going.

"I managed to sneak off from the herd,not really interested in walking with a bunch of hormonal dipshits. Thought I'd walk on my own the way back,everyone else took the other side.",he shrugged.

"What about Asher?"

Johnny glanced down at me,"A few guys from basketball were talking to him. I slipped away when he wasn't looking,"

"Won't he be worried?",I asked in a soft voice.

He waited a beat before sighing and grunting,"He will be worried sick,I'm pretending he won't. But he knows that I just needed to cool off from being around knuckle heads for so long."

"He really means a lot to you,huh?",I couldn't help but ask with a small smile.

"Shut up.",I saw his jaw clench.

I did. We walked in silence for a few more minutes before I heard him sigh.

"He's one of those very few people that matter to me,the people that I'd tolerate for life with a smile.",he told me,keeping his voice neutral. I could hear what he didn't put into words,he loved his best friend,he just wasn't used to saying it out loud.

"That's good,",I replied softly.

A few more moments later we could make out the distant gleam of lanterns and lights,meaning we were in range of the camp sight. When we were close enough to make out the tents and cabins,we let go off each other's hands and an arm's distance lapsed between us along with silence.

When we neared the small lake that was behind the dining area,I noticed a crowd around the deck,the moonlight illuminating the dark water just the slightest.

I increased my pace,not getting a good vibe from the scene.

I don't know if Johnny followed me or not as I pushed my way through the huddle of my fellow campers,ignoring their whispers and muffled laughter. When I got close to the edge of the deck,I noticed a couple of Amanda's friends laughing and pointing at a blob that floated in the water.

I focused on the blob,my eyes narrowing as I noticed what it was.

It was my backpack.

I rushed to the edge and knelt down,helplessly reaching my arms out to grab my backpack that seemed to be floating away and away. Everything inside it was definitely soaked by now,I don't know how long it had been in there since I wasn't sure how long Johnny and I had taken to get back to the campsite.

I reached forward a little more,my finger latching around the strap of my backpack. With a whimper,I tugged on it and pulled it closer to me before my hand grabbed it and pulled it out of the water.

"It was yours?",I heard a guy's voice ask,one of Amanda's group,"Sorry,we didn't know that it actually belonged to someone."

He sounded anything but sorry. It was clear how he wanted to laugh at me as I helplessly put the drenched backpack on my lap.

"Yeah,we didn't know that you came to this camp,",said another one of Amanda's friends,gigging at the end.

I stood up without another word,swinging my backpack over my shoulder,my shirt starting to get wet from the water. I stared at the girl dead in the eyes.

"I get it,you didn't want to throw one of your own bags in because you didn't want to get your slutty outfits ruined. That would crash your plans for tonight,wouldn't it?",my voice came out steely. I didn't care that I had just called her clothes slutty when I had no right to do that,it wasn't my thing to call people out with such words.

But I was just tired now. I didn't mind when they pretended that I never existed,but this was crossing the limit.

All my clothes were probably soaked now,everything in it was drenched. I didn't have any clothes to change into now. I rushed to one of the common bathrooms,getting in and slamming the door shut.

My breaths came out heavy and my backpack dropped to floor. I closed my eyes and tilted my head to look up,my fingers pressed behind my back as I tried to count down to ten at an even pace. I tried to keep away the blur of tears that were ready fall,telling myself not to cry over something like this. It probably wasn't a big deal. So what if my classmates tossed my backpack in the lake and didn't feel even the smallest amount of guilt for it?

There was a knock on the door,making my head snap in its direction.

"Y/n,its Asher. Are you in there?"

I gulped and opened my eyes after,taking a few deep breaths before clearing my throat and calling out a,"I'm fine,I just need a minute!" The breaking of my voice betrayed me,it was obvious that Asher knew I was trying not cry.

"I'm not going to ask you if you're ok because you're clearly not. They're assholes,y/n,they shouldn't have done that.",he sympathised from the other side of the door.

I didn't reply,I didn't know what to say.

"I got you a spare change of clothes for now,should I leave them at the door?",Asher asked. I smiled a little at his kindness. I moved closer to the door and pulled it open,smiling at Asher in thankfulness.

"You'll be fine,",he gave a half smile,his dimples light and not strained like they usually were.

I nodded at him and took the clothes from him,"Thank you. . .for checking on me and being so kind to me." He kept his smile on,"What else are friends for?" Warmth spread in my chest at his words,the truthfulness in them making me smile as I told myself that nobody had been this considerate towards me,not even my own parents.

I took the folded clothes from him and murmured a small,"Thank you,",before going back inside and changing.

My eyes widened as the scent of lemons hit me when I pulled the hoodie over my head — it being two sizes or so bigger and falling down to my mid thighs. As I was tightening the strings of the sweatpants,an unconscious smile formed on my lips.

Asher wasn't the one who smelled like lemons,his dirty blonde friend was.

When I walked back out I was expecting for Asher to be gone already. But he was standing there while scrolling through his phone,looking at me once I'd closed the door behind me. It was a little windy,the chills of the night piercing at our bodies,there was visible fog around the campsite.

"You alright?",Asher asked me as we began walking forward. I gave him a thumbs up,holding my drenched backpack with one hand.

"Asher?",I called in a soft voice,my mind focused on Johnny's thoughts. Asher hummed in response.

"Whose clothes are these?",I glanced at him while pointing down at myself.

A small smile crawled up his lips,"He'll kill me if I tell you." I chuckled lightly,satisfied with knowing that I was right and that these were Johnny's clothes.

"Well,tell him I said thank you."

Asher and I walked back to the part of the grounds that separated the boys' tents from the girls' cabins. Bidding each other goodnight,we walked away in the opposite direction.

When I got back to the cabin that I was sharing with a few other girls I ignored their curious stares and went straight to bed with a single question in mind.

Does this mean that Johnny and I were friends?

______________

johnny :)

"Did you see Lanchester sporting a black eye?",Asher asked me with furrowed brows as he took a seat next to me. We were finally leaving this shit hole and I couldn't be more delighted about anything at the moment.

"No.",I answered without any sort of interest,boredom plain in my tone.

Asher raised a question eye brow at me,"Are you sure it wasn't you that gave him that black eye for throwing y/n's backpack in the lake?"

"I don't know what you're talking about.",I shrugged

I closed my eyes,relaxing in my seat,ready to doze off for the drive back home. If any of the mother fuckers decided to play another lame game or tear my hearing apart with their deafening singing,I was going to seriously punch someone.

"Whatever you say,bud.",was all Asher said before he too slumped back in his seat.

Moments later he was waving y/n over to take the empty seat next to ours. I opened one eye and saw her walk over with a smile,wearing the hoodie that she didn't know was mine — if Asher had told her that I'd asked him to give it to her,he was going to have it from me — and the same pants from yesterday.

I listened with my eyes closed,pretending to be sleeping as y/n asked Asher about Lanchester's black eye. Asher told her that he didn't know anything about it.

My lips tugged upward and I was thankful that nobody noticed.

If Lanchester ever tells anyone about who had given him the black eye,I'll break the dickhead's nose in a heartbeat. Throughout the drive back home Asher and y/n chatted,y/n explaining a little more in detail why the two of us were late on our way back from the woods to Asher,who in return told her about how he had been looking for us because of which he didn't know about the lake fiasco immediately after it had happened.

I fell asleep soon enough,forgetting to conceal the fresh bruise on my knuckles.

_________________

wonder who punched Lanchester ;)

should we continue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 3K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...
131K 2.6K 31
Just a bunch of Josh Dun x Reader imagines :) I hope you enjoy! (COMPLETED, I WONT BE UPDATING THIS ONE ANYMORE) :,( highest ranking of #262 in fan...
30.4K 309 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings
49.5K 679 52
Imagines, series, one shots. Just Johnny pretty much This was a dare but then ppl started reading