Johnny Orlando Imagines

By _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... More

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ new girl. 12

1.9K 68 38
By _xenaaa

took extra extra extra long!
woops,i apologise :(

note - my updates will be slower than they already are because of upcoming tests,i don't like it either :/

love you all

_________________

happy belated birthday to my bean,i don't think i'll ever get over the fact that he's 17 already — a year till he's an adult! :(:

_________________

reader :)

I scribbled down an incorrect solution to the last equation on the sheet,not having the time to rack my brains for an accurate answer,hurriedly arranging the booklet as I heard Mr.Lane's voice call from his desk.

As he passed the desks in front of me after collecting their pop quiz,I held mine out for him to take.

Letting out a sigh of relief — not because I was extremely confident about getting all answers right,but because it was over — I packed my stuff and risked a glance to my right,trying my best to keep it secret.

Resting his arms behind his head,back leaning against his seat was Johnny,looking bemused as he handed his sheet to Mr.Lane.

Mr.Lane had decided to give us a pop quiz today. It wasn't bad but it wasn't entirely good either — unlike when Johnny would tutor me — but I was sure of getting a decent grade if not a perfect A.

I realised I'd been looking at Johnny for longer than intended because his eyes snapped in my direction.

My breath caught in my throat when he untangled his arms from behind his head and leaned forward,his hands clasping around each other as his eyes held challenge — but there was something else in the way he was looking at me,it reminded me of when I saw him by the bleachers on my very first day here.

I gulped,the weight of his gaze was just a brink close to bringing me down.

So I was thankful when I felt a tap on my shoulder,making me tear my eyes away from the green eyed boy,missing the scowl that etched on his face when I turned around to look at a grinning Connor.

"How was it?",he asked,referring to the test.

I shrugged,"Not as bad,I'll scrape through with a B,at least I'm counting on it.",I added with an unsure smile.

He nodded,"I don't think I'm getting anything above a D,a C if I'm lucky,"

The bell then rung,making everyone pack their stuff as I grabbed my own bag and stood up from my seat,waiting for Connor to catch up.

As all of us made our way towards the door I could feel a pair of green eyes burning in the back of my head.

"You're coming to that party today,right?",Connor asked from next to me. I knew that Johnny was listening,it wasn't his fault that he was walking right behind us,it made me want to run away.

I nodded with a small smile,"There's no getting out of it,trust me."

I remembered when Kenzie and Lauren came over yesterday to pick me up for some last minute shopping,the three of us picking out a dress each for today evening's party. I was unsure about going until yesterday when Nathan,who was hosting the party,came up to the three of us during lunch and reminded us to make sure to drop by,to which we smiled and assured him that we'd be there.

It made me think of when Lauren had told me about some favour Johnny,Carson and Hayden had done for him which made him want us there.

"You'll like it,Nathan throws a good party,",Connor said as we walked out,"Besides,there's someone who wants to meet you."

He had been telling me this all week,so I finally asked,"Who?"

He grinned childishly again,his eyes beaming,"You'll have to wait. I know for sure that you guys will get along though,"

We said our goodbyes to each other until the evening where we'd be seeing each other again,then I started making my way down the hallway and towards Kenzie's locker where I'd be meeting the girls.

"Boo,",I sneaked up behind Kenzie who jumped at my voice.

I chuckled,raising my hands up in defense as I leaned on the locker next to hers,"I'm sorry,but you looked too deep in thought and I couldn't help myself,"

"I was this close to having a heart fail,y/n!",Kenzie joked with fake panting.

As she put away all her books I told her about the surprise test I had,occasionally glancing around to see whether Lauren was here or not,the chaos of our fellow students enveloping the air.

"How'd you do?",Kenzie asked as she put two text books in her bag.

I shrugged,"Kicked ass,I guess."

Before she could point out my sarcasm a third voice interrupted us.

"Kicked whose ass?"

Carson was standing behind me,looking at the brunette and me with a greeting smile,Lauren right by his side as she waved at us.

"Just this Math test I had,",I told them.

"Yeah,I got one too today. Mr.Lane's definitely going through some serious shit to give all his classes a surprise test,",another voice said from behind Kenzie.

I looked to see that Hayden and Johnny had joined us,my eyes lingering on the dirty blonde a little longer.

I gave Hayden a half smile.

Looking at Johnny reminded me of the letter I'd gotten from Michael yesterday,it almost made me want to tell him about it but I knew that it wasn't his problem — that I wasn't his problem anymore.

It also made me want to ask him the three questions listed in the letter.

His age,his history and his anger issues.

But I would shrug the thoughts away and tell myself that I trusted him and that he had never lied to me about anything. So why should I pry into something that a mental maniac like Michael said?

"—a little late,",I looked up at Carson just in time to catch his last few words.

"What about you guys,should we pick you all up?",Hayden asked and I realised that they were talking about the party.

Lauren shook her head,"We'll go ahead,we'll be at Kenzie's anyway. It doesn't make sense for you guys to drive back and forth,plus we all know what your 'we'll be a little late' means."

The boys didn't look convinced with the idea.

"We don't mind driving to Kenzie's for you guys,and we can promise that we won't be too late,",Hayden said with a small frown.

"Don't worry,we'll meet you guys at Nathan's,",Kenzie assured.

Carson said with unsurity,"You guys will be ok on your own?" "We aren't going for war,you all don't have to worry,",Lauren added with a chuckle.

I sneaked a glance at Johnny.

His jaw was clenched and though his eyes were on me,he seemed distant in his thoughts. Not a moment later he snapped back to his senses,gazing at me for a few seconds before looking at his sister.

"You keep your phone on the entire time till we get there. Call us before leaving and after reaching.",he instructed.

Kenzie waved him off,"Yes,you guys. Relax,"

________________

I felt like throwing up when we parked a little behind Nathan's house,cars lined up on both sides of the road,the light thump of the blasting music hitting me when I opened the door to Kenzie's car and stepped out.

I shuddered when a chilly breeze blew around the suburban neighborhood,leaving light kisses on my naked back,making me regret my choice of wearing a partly backless dress.

It was around seven in the evening as the three of us began making our way to the front lawn,walking across it with our arms linked as Kenzie cursed about having to leave our sweatshirts back in her car when another spine chilling air danced by.

There were a few people scattered around the front,drinking and laughing in groups.

As we made our way over to the door,Kenzie and Lauren nodding in acknowledgement at some of our fellow students who waved at them,I tried to dim out the booming music as I prayed not to go deaf from the loudness. How no one had complained yet,I didn't understand.

Lauren's phone rang when we walked up the porch steps. She tilted her hand and the name 'John' flashed on her screen.

"Hello?",she held the phone to her ear.

We stood just outside the door and I watched as Lauren nodded into the phone,"We just got here. . .around an hour? You guys better get here soon or god help me,"

I was amused to hear the threat in Lauren's voice,but she looked up at me for a good three counts.

Then sighing lightly,she put on an uncertain smile and said,"Don't worry,we're with her." As she hung up,I looked at Kenzie with furrowed brows. The brunette gave me a small nod before turning to Lauren.

"What happened?",she asked.

Lauren answered,"John said they'll be here in around an hour. . .and asked us to be safe,"

That's when I knew that when Lauren had looked at me,her last statement was a response to something Johnny must've said or asked about me. I pushed away the skip of a beat in my chest and stood behind the girls as they rang the doorbell.

It didn't make much sense since it wouldnt be heard over the music,but I was surprised when the door opened.

Connor grinned at us,waving and letting us in.

"Hey,guys! You're not too late,just about in time to watch everyone get from sober to shit drunk,",he joked as we chuckled and followed him inside through the hallway where a handful of people were.

When we stood at the entrance to the living room I felt as if we'd changed surroundings all together. The orange illuminated hallway differed contrastingly from the setting of neon lights bouncing off from wall to wall,barely any space in the large enough living room as the wooden floor thumped not only because of the music,but also because of the jumping and dancing teenagers.

"This was unexpected,",Kenzie mused.

Connor grinned again,"Isn't it great? Nathan's brother suggested it and got it done,he's over there by the speakers,"

We looked in the direction Connor pointed in and saw at the end of the living room a boy with headphones plugged in,two giant speakers sat on either sides of him as he professionally shuffled through songs.

"Nathan has a brother?",Lauren raised her voice over the music as Connor led us inside.

"Yeah,two grades above us. He didn't go to Auradon,though.",Connor informed.

We followed him to one of the corners of the room where a group of three people sat,only one of them familiar to me. They sat on the couch,two of them were guys who sat cross legged on the carpeted ground.

"Hey,guys!",Connor greeted them as we came to a halt.

"Oh,hey!",Nathan stood up as he smiled at us,waving at me,Lauren and Kenzie as Connor made his way over to the girl who sat on the couch,"I'm glad you guys could make it,"

We waved back with smiles.

"The boys should be here in a while,",Kenzie told him as he nodded in response.

"Y/n,",I turned my head to Connor.

He had his arms wrapped around the girl's shoulders from behind,smiling cheekily as he rested his chin on her head.

"This is Stacy,my girlfriend.",he introduced us.

It then hit me that this is who Connor wanted me to meet since a few days. Stacy was a pretty platinum blonde,wearing a plain red dress with matching lipstick on her lips that stretched into a smile.

She untangled herself from Connor's embrace and walked over to me.

"Oh my God,you're so beautiful!",she gushed as she grabbed my shoulders and smiled toothily,"Connor keeps telling me how you helped him with Math,the guy is finally studying,"

I let out a chuckle and looked at a pouting Connor.

It was around half an hour since we'd been here,Nathan had excused himself fifteen minutes earlier saying he had to pick up his girlfriend. Stacy got along with me,Kenzie and Lauren pretty well and we instantly warmed up to her genuine nature. We found out that Stacy wasn't from our town,her dad had been transferred to the neighboring city which made her switch schools. But she had been in a long distance relationship with Connor for a year and a half,and they were going pretty strong despite the distance.

"Here you guys go,",Connor and his friend,Zach put down a tray of solo cups that contained drinks.

As everyone took a plastic cup each I hesitated.

"Drink up,a cup or two won't hurt,",Lauren nudged me slightly. Kenzie nodded in assurance and I smiled and grabbed the last cup and pressed it to my lips. We all counted down to one and downed the glass in one go.

And that's how we went on.

____________

Twenty minutes and three cups of alchohol later,I sat 80% sober next to Stacy as Kenzie and Lauren giggled at something Connor and Zach did before Connor looked in the distance and his brows rose.

"Oh look,Nath's here. I'll be right back,",he excused himself.

"I gotta pee,",Lauren scrunched up her nose. I let out a giggle and shook my head,telling Stacy and Kenzie that we'd be right back. Stacy gave me the directions to the nearest bathrooms and started a conversation with Kenzie as Lauren and I pushed past the dancing and drunk teens.

"I think it's left from here,",I said more to myself as I  walked down the less crowded hallway with Lauren's arm linked in mine.

"This is it,",I told her as she walked in and locked the door.

I let out a sigh and leaned my back against the wall,the decibel of the booming music clawing at my head as if to throw an ache. I folded my arms around my chest and sneaked a look around as I waited for Lauren in the dimly lit hallway which had only about three others.

Photo frames,candles,more photoframes,forehead long black hair—

Long black hair.

I blinked and stood straighter,squinting my eyes to see properly across the hallway. I continued looking for a few seconds,wondering if it was really the familiar black hair that usually fell over the eyes of a person I wished to never see.

But it felt like the figure — that I was unsure if I really saw or if the three cups of alcohol were acting up — vanished into thin air.

Before I could ponder over the face of a boy with slit in his brow and a lip ring,the door on my right opened. Lauren gave me a thumbs up as she shut the bathroom door behind her and we began making our back to the living room where we had left our friends.

"Lauren,y/n,hey!"

Smiles broke out on mine as well as Lauren's lips when we saw Hayden at only a few feet's distance from us.

He was dressed in black from head to toe,his brown curls standing up. And even though I see this boy everyday,something about him screamed 'party mode' today. We waved at him as he walked over to us.

"Nathan really got this party kicking with the neon setting,",he mused as he stood between me and Lauren.

"Where're the other two?",Lauren asked.

Hayden answered,"They're by the couch with Kenzie,Connor,Zach and a girl I don't know. Kenzie said that you guys had gone to the bathroom so I thought I'd check up on you guys,we just got here."

We nodded and then made our way inside the living room where the drunk dancing had only intensified.

I came to an abrupt halt when I saw two figures near the speakers.

Emma was kissing Nathan.

"What's wrong?",Hayden asked as he and Lauren stood next to me with furrowed brows. Wordless,I only pointed a finger at the two who had broken apart and were now grinning at each other with their arms wrapped in an embrace.

"That's Nathan and Emma. . .so?",Hayden said,still unsure of what I was trying to say.

"I-I know,",I gulped,"I thought she. . .I thought Johnny and Emma l-liked each other. And Nathan has a girlf—",I broke off and paused for a moment before shaking my head ridiculously.

"Emma is Nathan's girlfriend,isn't she?",I looked up at my friends.

"You didn't know that?",Hayden raised a brow.

I shook my head.

He waited a few moments before his eyes widened in realization,"Monday during lunch,when she came up to us you thought she. . ."

I didn't answer,just folded my arms.

Hayden let out a chuckle as Lauren smacked him.

"I'm sorry,but this is funny,really,",Hayden gave out a short laugh before explaining,"Me and the boys were at this party last week,it was Connor's. Nathan and Emma were there too. But Nathan had to leave early because of an emergency and he was Emma's ride. And then Michael and his friends crashed the party,they said something about having Connor pay for his commentary at the game — I mean,Connor did kick butt with words. And one of his friends,Zed I think,tried to mess with Emma. Johnny was there at the time and punched him off. In short,a small fight broke out and we drove Emma home,"

I felt stupid,utterly stupid.

This is what Nathan meant when he said the guys had helped him.

I had been sad over absolutely nothing,Johnny had just been a good person and had helped a girl who needed it. I was overthinking for no reason.

"Gosh,I'm so - I'm so dumb,",I groaned.

My friends chuckled and threw an arm around my shoulder each and pulled me forward.

"Besides,there's only one girl Johnny really likes. And everyone knows who it is.",Hayden smirked as we neared the couch,making my cheeks redden as Lauren wiggled her brows.

My heartbeat screeched to a halt when we stopped where we'd left Kenzie and Stacy.

Black jeans ripped at the knees paired with a black turtle neck with something written in white on the collar,ending with black combats. Johnny sat in all his captivating glory,his dirty blonde hair attractively messy as always — but his hypnotic green eyes devoid of their usual gleam.

"Damn,",I said out loud.

Throwing my hand over my mouth,I cursed at myself and the alcohol that ran through my veins,thankful for the deafening music because it made my voice go unheard.

I didn't even notice when Hayden and Lauren had already taken seats,asking me what was wrong since I stood unmoving,my eyes shamelessly set on the boy who always made my stomach flutter into a rollercoaster ride.

But what made me not look away was when his eyes roamed over my form,as if drinking me in for the first and last time.

And then we made eye contact.

I almost ran up to him and threw my arms around him,but I stayed rooted to my spot and gulped when I saw his adam's apple bob up and down,his veined hand moving to move away a fluffy quiff of his hair.

"Aw,man. We're outta drinks,",Zach's voice snapped me out from my daze. I tore my eyes away from Johnny,suddenly hearing my heart thump painfully at my chest.

"I'll get some more,",I volunteered,not bothering to wait for an answer before turning around and leaving.

I didn't know where I was going exactly,but I kept pushing my way through the masses of sweaty people,praying that they'd part automatically. That's when I realised I didn't know where the drinks were,I should've asked someone before just walking away.

"Where's the damn kitchen?!",I let out a grumble,turning around to look for help. I gasped out an apology when I collided into someone,luckily not falling off.

"I could show you,",the person said slyly.

And that's when I knew.

Michael.

________________

i hate cliff hangers as much as you do,but what to do,gotta make every chapter worth it ;)

part 13?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4K 34
These are random scenes my mind creates every night when I'm going to bed, feel free to suggest any imagines. once was... 1# in horcruxes 161# in har...
282K 6.5K 64
Markiplier x Reader imagines and maybe one or two chapters of Septiplier just because I can't resist. Some fluffy ones, some funny ones. Some weird...
30.4K 309 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings
180K 2.9K 87
Short imagines ✨ Was #611 in fan fiction ✨