Johnny Orlando Imagines

By _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... More

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ pretend 2

2.1K 68 24
By _xenaaa

THEY'RE 18 IN THIS IMAGINE.

_______________________

____________

third person :-)

"how's the shoot going,anyway?"

Taking a swift turn around the corner,Johnny waited for his sister's reply.

"Its good,the place is beautiful. But I'm tired and can't wait to come home.",Lauren answered,fixing her hair as she sat in her dressing room while talking to her brother on facetime.

"How many more days?",he asked,nearing the studio.

"Three,at the most. Depends,",she answered.

"How are you feeling?",she asked him.

Johnny pulled in,in the parking lot,turning off the engine and resting his head on the headrest.

He had facetimed Lauren last night,telling her about the whole situation. About their childhood best friend — y/n — how he'd gotten yelled at for not bringing her home like their parents had asked him to.

But y/n handled it pretty well,she told the Orlando's that she had already paid for a few days at the hotel,which would be a total waste if not used.

But she lied.

She knew that being around Johnny wasn't the best idea,not when he was still not completely over his ex girlfriend,not when he was still recovering — not when he had forgotten his long lost friend.

It hurt her,but she knew this is how it was going to be. But she was here to help out an old friend.

Even if it meant that this would only hurt her more.

But Johnny didn't know this.

"Fine,a little stressed,but not as bad as before.",he answered,running a hand through his hair. He then looked at the screen of his phone,"You should meet y/n when you return,"

Lauren gave him a sad smile,"I guess."

Her name was then called in the background,making her pick up her phone.

"That's my que,I'll see you soon. Be nice,and have fun.",she waved.

"Sure. Good luck,",he gave her a smile.

With that,they hung up.

Johnny sighed as he unbuckled his seatbelt,pocketing his phone as he got out. He made his way inside the studio,to the elevator and pressed the button to his floor.

His phone then rang,making him pull it out of his jeans' pocket.

His manager's name flashed on the screen. "Hey,",Johnny answered. "Hello,boyo. You at the studio yet?",his manager,Carl, greeted from the other side.

"In the elevator,",the blonde said.

"That's good,y/n told me that you both had a good time yesterday,and that you didn't seem as groggy or off as I'd told her to expect you to be.",Carl told him.

Johnny furrowed his brows,"She did?"

"Yeah,I tried calling you,but your cell was off. So I mailed her instead,and she told me that you guys had fun.",Carl informed further.

Johnny didnt get it,why'd y/n tell Carl this?

They had exchanged just around five sentences,and he had been nothing but grumpy while she tried to keep up the conversation.

"Anyway,good luck for today. I'm giving you the day to yourself,and y/n,try having a good time and coming up with a few tunes or lyrics,alright kid?",Carl's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah,gotcha.",Johnny nodded,the elevator opening as he stepped out.

Saying bye to each other,the two hung up after.

He didn't know if y/n was here or not,so he made his way over to the recording room,walking in only to find it empty.

He closed the door behind him,looking around.

The piano caught his attention,sitting in the corner of the room,as if calling out to him. So he walked over to it,taking a seat on the bar stool,staring at the keys with a working mind.

His fingers landed on the white keys,pressing on each of them randomly.

It took him a few minutes,but he had managed to come up with a tune,playing it over and over again to get the rest of the match,humming to himself while he was at it.

He wrote down the notes of the chorus of the tune he had come up with,playing it once again.

A small smile played on his lips as he played the new tune,happy to have come up with something after a long period of time.

When he cracked his knuckles,taking a little break,he heard a voice behind him.

"That,was really nice.",someone clapped.

He looked behind,seeing y/n standing by the door with a small smile as she hit her palms together,a casual sling bag hanging by her side as what looked like take-out coffee cups were tucked between her elbow and chest.

"Thanks,",he gave her a smile of acknowledgement.

They just looked at each other for a few seconds,before y/n cleared her throat and stood straighter,adjusting her bag and coffee cups.

"Mind if I join you?",she asked.

Johnny nodded,pulling out one of the rolling chairs for her to sit on.

She thanked him,taking a seat in front of him.

"It was a really nice melody,just came up with it?",she asked him,resting her backpack down.

He nodded,"Yeah,there was no one in here so I just...went along with it."

"That's nice,",she smiled. "By the way,I got us some breakfast. I was talking to Mommy Mer earlier,and found out that you didn't have breakfast before leaving the house,",she digged in her backpack as she spoke.

"No—",she cut him off,taking out two packed lunch boxes. "It wasn't a big deal,the cab service isn't quite on time here,so I just walked to the nearest place while waiting for it to pick me up.",she held out one of the boxes for him.

Johnny looked at the her stretched out hand,"You didn't have to. We aren't really dating,"

The statement came out completely wrong,hell,it wasnt even supposed to come out at all.

It made her heart sting,widening the distance between the two even though they were seated right in front of them. It broke her heart just a little,crushing the little hope she had of him sharing the same feelings.

Feelings that she never lost,and he never found.

"Um,",she broke out into a masked broken smile,averting her eyes from his face and dropping them down to her lap.

"I - I didn't mean - I di—",she cut him off again,not wanting to hear it.

"Its ok,dont tell me you were going to apologize for the truth.",she gave him the same,half smile,placing the box on his lap.

He looked down at it,resisting the urge to smile as the box read 'Chipotle'.

"You got Chipotle,",he said softly.

He hadn't had it in forever.

"It used to be your favorite,",he heard her say in a softer voice,as if it wasnt supposed to be audible. But Johnny heard it,looking up at her as she played with her food.

"Thank you."

She looked up slowly,to see him offering her a friendly smile,making her heart quench harder.

She lifted her fork up,"Here's to new friends,"

Even saying it hurt her,way more than it hurt Johnny. They had been friends since they were kids,and now,it was all foreign to them.

"Here's to new friends,"Johnny nodded,touching his fork with hers with a forced chuckle.

Silence followed as the two of them ate.

It wasnt uncomfortable,but not too comfortable either,both of them lost in their own thoughts.

"Carl told me he mailed you yesterday,",Johnny broke the silence.

She looked up from her food before nodding.

"Why'd...Why'd you,you know,tell him that we had a good time yesterday?",he asked her,wanting to know why she didn't straight up tell Carl that Johnny had lied to her about his writing session.

She shrugged,"I've heard how scary managers can be. Although I doubt Carl is like that. I just thought telling him that would keep you out of trouble."

He breathed out a chuckle.

After they were done,Johnny discarded the empty lunch boxes and coffee cups as y/n sat in her seat,watching him.

"Come up with any lyrics for the melody yet?",she asked him as he took a lazy seat on another rolling chair near the sound systems.

He sighed and shut his eyes,"Not yet."

She thought for a few seconds,saying,"How do you usually come up with songs?"

He opened her eyes,looking at her with a small shrug,"I just have a guitar or use the piano to come with a melody,sometimes just humming. The lyrics follow after that,"

She sat straighter,unfolding her crossed legs,"What do you feel now?"

He furrowed his brows at her question.

"...not hungry?",he answered unsurely.

She shook her head,"No,no. I mean,what do you feel? Happy,sad,both?"

"I...don't know?",he furrowed his brows again. She hmphed,"You dont know?" He took a few seconds to reply,before shrugging,"I guess. I mean,I'm somewhere in the middle — I don't know."

"Great!",she hopped off her seat.

Looking around the room,she found a notepad and a pencil on the table in one of the corners,making her way over to it and approaching Johnny with the two objects.

She held her hand out,"Write it down."

He stared at the notepad,"What?"

She took his hand,ignoring the feeling of doing so after nearly seven years,putting the notepad and pencil on his open palm.

"Write what you feel."

"Write what I feel?",he looked at the notepad. She nodded,"Isn't that what singers or song writers usually do? Write what they feel as lyrics and express themselves through the song?"

He looked at her,"I guess,they do."

"Exactly. You're a singer,do it. Lay out your feelings on a paper,voice it out through your song.",she smiled.

He opened the notepad,putting the nib of the pencil on it.

"But...what do I write?"

"You don't know how you feel. You dont know what you feel. Elaborate on it,on how you don't know what you're supposed to feel."

He looked up at her,as if wanting her to say something else. So she did.

"Write about your stages. The first one,you're desperate for answers. The second,denial — it couldn't have happened,the what if's.  The third one, — why'd it have to be like this? The fourth,acceptance — it happened for a reason,a good one,you'll find someone new,someone better. The last,moving on — you're doing better than ever,gaining control over yourself again,happy as ever,with someone who's best for you.",she explained.

"There,you needed five songs,you got the ideas. The lyrics are your job.",she said softly.

Johnny was stunned,processing her words as he couldn't take his eyes off her,noticing each and every detail about her as she spoke.

She gulped when she noticed,"Its just a-a sugges—"

"Wow.",he breathed out. "I-I...wow. T-thats just,its a really good idea,y/n."

Her eyes widened,"R-Really?"

He nodded,"Yes. I'm going to give it a shot. I'm going to pen down all these bottled up feelings. Thank you,really."

She gave him a small smile,"There's nothing to thank me for."

He grabbed his guitar from where it stood still near him,putting the notepad on the table for the sound systems,positioning the instrument on his lap.

Y/n smiled when he wasnt looking,her heart warming at the sight of him.

"I don't want to disturb you,you're in the work-mode. I'll see you soon,",she went to grab her bag.

"No!",Johnny said almsot immediately.

"Uh,I-I mean,",he sighed. "You can stay. Stay. I'm...pretty sure I'll be needing help with this."

Her movements stopped at his words.

He did stop her from leaving,unlike yesterday.

"Yeah,",she nodded,saying softly,"Yeah."

And with that,the two sat down in their seats,a lot closer than before,y/n watching the boy as he fumbled with the chords,coming up with new melodies,scribbling down his ideas.

And she fell more in love.

___________

"Thank you for today,"

Y/n gave Johnny a small smile as a reply. The two had worked all afternoon,ordering some lunch at around 2.

It was nearly half past eight in the night,and they had finally winded up.

Johnny had two songs ready,a brief of the third one scribbled down on one of the sheets. He had come up with the perfect melody for the first two songs,being about the stages y/n had mentioned.

He had the chorus of the third song ready,and had decided to perch it up in the morning or over facetime with Darian—who was out to give her photography a chance by working as an intern out of city.

Y/n grabbed her bag as Johnny gathered all the scattered sheets and piled them up together.

"So...",y/n looked at her shoes. "I had a good time."

She really did. Watching Johnny work on his music,how determined he was to come up with the best for his fans,scribbling down his ideas. She loved watching him play the guitar,humming the lyrics and tunes.

"Me too,thanks again.",he managed to give her a thankful smile.

"I,I should get going...its kinda late and I dont want to get lost again,",she told him,chuckling at the last part.

His brows furrowed,"You got lost?"

"Yeah,yesterday,but it's no biggie. It only took me an hour to get back to the hotel.",she tried to shrug it off.

"You could've called me,",Johnny suggested.

She waved her hand,"I didn't want to interrupt your writing session,",which she knew he didn't have,"Plus,I told you,it wasnt a big deal."

He instantly felt guilty for lying to her yesterday.

"So,um,I'll see you tomorrow?",she asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts,shaking his head,"I'll drive you." Her eyes widened,"No,no! There's no need for that.  It's pretty late,you should go home too."

He was already walking past her,holding the door open for her to walk out first.

"No arguments. Dont be silly,we're not taking any chances. What if you get lost again?",Johnny refused as she walked out,him following.

"Plus,mom would kill me if she found out."

Any happiness that she felt,diminished when he said that. She shook her head a little.

"Yeah,Mommy Mer.",she said with disappointment,but he didn't pick up on it. Of course he was driving me back so he wouldn't have Meredith yell at him,y/n thought.

The two were soon in the parking lot,both of them getting into their seats.

"How's Darian? And Maddie?",y/n started the conversation as they were on the road,after telling him the name of the hotel she was staying at.

"Maddie is on vacation with her friends,Darian is on an internship for photography.",he told her.

She smiled in response,remembering how Darian had always been an amazing photographer,she was the one who had taken Lauren,Johnny and y/n's pictures together.

"So,what's it like? Being a star?",she asked.

Johnny glanced at her before focusing on the road again. An automatic smile appeared on his face.

"It's everything I've dreamt of. Having people sing the lyrics to your songs loudly at concerts,its - it's crazy and it feels so incredible. Sometimes it gets a little hard,having to work according to a schedule half the time,but it's all good. I love my supporters.",Johnny beamed innocently.

"I'm sure they love you just as much,",she said softly,looking out of the window.

She's one of them,of course she loves him.

"What is your favourite part?"

He thought for a second,taking a turn as he relied,"There are so many. But one of them is when I get to bring a fan on stage during one of my songs,singing out the words every girl deserves to know. I get to see how I really make my fans feel."

Y/n smiled again,"Yeah,I'm pretty sure so many of them want to be the 'Everything' girl."

"You know?",Johnny said.

"Of course I do,great song by the way."

"You've...you've heard it?"

Y/n nodded,the same smile on her lips,but her eyes not set on him,instead on the night sky.

"I watch every single one of your and Lauren's videos,and try not to miss out on your new songs when they drop.",she admitted.

This made him smile.

"My favorite one would probably have to be where you and Lauren attempted baking.",she says with a giggle.

The two continued talking,until they reached the hotel.

"Thank you for driving me,",y/n said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Johnny did the same,getting out of the car and walking over to her side of the door.

He opened it for her as she got out,swooning over the gesture.

First,the studio door,and now this.

It was fair if a girl thinks about such gentle gestures and tries to draw out a desired meaning,right?

"Why,thank you,",she giggled.

"Thanks again,I had a great time today.",she told him,wanting nothing more than to hug him before leaving.

He shook his head,"If anything,I should be thanking you."

She said goodbye to him,ignoring the pinch of disappointment when the two didn't go in for a hug.

As she made her way over to the entrance,she felt him walk next to her. Once they were at the doors of the hotel,she turned to look at him with furrowed brows.

"You didn't have to walk me all the way here,you know.",she teased.

"Just wanted to make sure you'd get in safe,",he joked. Truth was,he felt really guilty about yesterday.

She turned around to leave.

"Y/n?"

She turned around when Johnny called her.

"I'm sorry for being a dick yesterday,I wasnt really...in a good mood.",he apologized.

With a small smile,she replied,"I know."

He just looked at her for a few seconds,as if trying to figure out something.

But he let it go.

Y/n's breath hitched when he leaned forward to give her a hug,one of his hands by his side as the other held her waist.

Before she could hug him back,he had already pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow.",he said with a brief smile,before turning around and walking back to his car.

"Yeah...see you,",she said softly,still trying to recover from the short hug as she watched him get in his car and drive off.

__________

The next day,there was news all over with a picture of a blonde hugging a mystery girl.

"Johnny Orlando seen getting cozy outside hotel *random* with a mystery girl."

There began the official,fake relationship,out in the spotlight.

_______________________

part 3...?

p.s : it's going to be 10× better ;)

love yall,my boyos<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
49.5K 679 52
Imagines, series, one shots. Just Johnny pretty much This was a dare but then ppl started reading
14.9K 566 26
"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦?" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪...
138K 5.1K 28
━ IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEIR PERFECT SOULMATE! [ highest rank: #592 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2017