Johnny Orlando Imagines

Від _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... Більше

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ pretend

2.9K 82 21
Від _xenaaa

making these edits is so addicting,
go follow my fp onlyfororlando on Instagram for more :)

~ • ~

johnny.

"Do I have to do it?"

My manager nodded as an answer to my question.

"But that's so unnecessary.",I argued.

He unfolded his arms,standing straighter as he went to grab his coat. "Look,John,I'm sorry for having you do this,but we need it,you need it."
"I do not.",I scoffed.

He sighed,"I know it's been tough for you lately,but think about it. We've promised an ep in a month,we still need five tracks. We have no tunes yet,no lyrics either."

"And how does me doing this help?",I asked with a raise of my brow.

"We cant have you on the low,you know that. We can't have stories of you being 'gone permanently' published all over. You need to be in the spotlight. And for that,this will help. It'll help divert the attention from your upcoming ep.",my manager explained with a small frown.

"So I should pretend to be dating a 'mystery' girl?",I challenged.

"Yes,don't worry. Itll be only till your ep is finally out.",he patted my shoulder before putting on his coat.

"Who is it again?",I gave in,knowing that there was nothing to argue about,and that he was right.

"An old family friend of yours that Meredith told us about.",he answered before saying goodbye and leaving the studio.

I turned around in my chair,running a hand through my hair,"Of course."

___________

third person  :)

Johnny hesitated before pressing the button as he got inside the elevator,wanting nothing but to go back home and sleep all his stress away.

It wasnt his fault that he was feeling this way.

It had just been around a few weeks that he had broken up with the girl he thought he'd be with for the longest of time. But finding out that she was cheating on him while he was away on tour was more than just a heartbreak to him.

On top of that was the fact his break up wasnt letting his mind come with up new song ideas for his upcoming ep.

There was only around a month left for the deadline to come.

Johnny knew well that this wasnt good for his image,he hadn't been active on any social media either,leaving the sources to question his absence and raise up false stories.

His manager had told him the other day that to bring everything back to normal,at least to divert the attention from his ep and breakup,he had to do the one thing he didnt want to.

Pretend to be dating someone.

Yes,to be in a fake relationship with a 'mystery girl'.

He took lazy and grumpy strides to the room,not gotten enough sleep for the past weeks. He pushed the doors open,walking in with a neutral expression.

His footsteps echoed through the room.

His manager stood leaned against the winsted conference table,an unfamiliar figure sitting on one of the chairs with her back turned to him.

She turned around,locking eyes with him.

Johnny stopped in his tracks,only a few feet away from where she was seated.

He remembered her,but her face and name,and everything else about her was just a blur to him. He couldnt recall much.

She stood up as well,giving him a small smile.

But he failed to return it.

Instead,he focused on his manager.

"So...?",he asked.

He didnt want to seem rude,but he just didnt have it him to up the act of being fine when he was being pestered under so much pressure.

His manager stood straighter,nodding at Johnny before gesturing between the girl and the blonde.

"Johnny,this is y/n,",they were introduced.

That's when it hit him.

Y/n y/l/n,his age,Lauren and Johnny's best friend back in the day,when they were only around five years old,before the Orlando family moved away.

Meredith and y/n's mother were best friends since school,leading to their kids sharing the same bond as well.

But when the Orlandos moved away when the children were ten,things changed.

Lauren,Johnny and y/n kept in touch for the first few months,but as time passed and dreams became bigger,the contact was lost.

With y/n still going to the same school as they used to when they were kids,Lauren and Johnny chased after bigger things. And now the siblings were internet stars,Johnny a teenage sensation,model and actor,Lauren the same but a youtuber instead of a singer.

Y/n didnt miss even a single or video they came up with.

She hadn't forgotten them at all,how could she? They were best friends. She still wondered how it would've been if they were still the same,if they'd made more efforts.

If she would've moved a step forward with Johnny.

The only way she knew about their well being was because of their videos and their mothers still being friends.

"Remember her?",Johnny's manager broke him out of his thoughts. "You guys used to be fr—"

"Yes,I-I know.",Johnny nodded.

His manager smiled,"Great. So I'll leave you two to catch up with each other. You're officially fake dating,",he joked.

Y/n just chuckled,as Johnny didnt say a word,lost in the girl in front of him.

Johnny's manager gave y/n a handshake and a pat on Johnny's shoulder before leaving the room.

Y/n cleared her throat,offering her long lost friend a smile,"Hey,"

Johnny snapped out of it again,finally acknowledging his surroundings. "Uh...hi.",he nodded.

"How have you been?",she asked with the same genuine smile.

Yes,the fact that the siblings didnt try to contact her after their fame did hurt her despite all these years,but she told herself that she didnt make any effort either.

But she loved them,and was very proud of the two.

"I've been better,"Johnny shrugged.

She frowned at his response,but covered it up as she remembered what her manager had told her about his rough couple of weeks.

She understood,not wanting to push it.

"What about Lauren?",she tried to keep the conversation going.

Johnny still just wanted to go back home and tuck himself under the covers of his bed,not wanting to be anywhere else.

Had they met under better circumstances,where he hadn't been cheated on and his work was going well too,he would've been himself and would've loved to catch up with an old friend.

But today wasnt the best day.

"She's fine.",he replied dryly.

"Oh,good to know.",she shrugged sheepishly.

When he didnt say anything else,she looked at her sneakers,not knowing what to do.

They were supposed to talk about how to work this whole fake dating thing,when and what to do when they were in public,and all that.

But it wasnt hard for her to get the hint that this wasnt the best time,so she looked up at him to tell him that they could meet sometime else and could just discuss the basics over text.

But before she could open her mouth,he beat her to it.

"I've uh,I have to get back to writing soon,so...",he said to her,checking his watch.

"Oh!",she took a step back,nodding as she looked for her bag,"Yeah! Yeah,sure,I'll um,I'll leave you alone," Sliding the strap over her shoulder,with flushed cheeks,she tried to come up with a last thing to say.

But decided against it.

"I-It was nice meeting you John—",she stopped speaking,gulping when she realised that she used the name only his close ones called him.

They weren't close anymore.

"—Johnny. Yeah...Johnny.",she corrected herself.

He tried to muster up a smile,but failed,so he just gave her a small nod and watched her walk past him,not sparing him a glance as she stepped out of the door.

What hurt her more than the fact that he acted as if they hadn't ever even met before was that Johnny wasnt supposed to have a writing session today,his manager had mentioned that today's day was just for the two to catch up.

She knew he was going through a lot,but she couldnt help the sting in her heart.

Meredith had told y/n to come over to their house with Johnny after their meeting,instead of staying at a hotel. She was hesitant of it,since it had been years since she had last seen any of the Orlandos. But Meredith was still the same,welcoming second mother to her.

But after the interaction she just had with Johnny,she preferred staying at a hotel.

Maybe Johnny had forgotten her afterall.

________________

CRAP,ITS BEEN SO LONG.

PART 2?

p.s : i'll try my best to update by the end of the week,no promises :):

love yall<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
Everybody wants you Від Danis doritos

Підліткова література

49.5K 679 52
Imagines, series, one shots. Just Johnny pretty much This was a dare but then ppl started reading
371K 3K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...