Johnny Orlando Imagines

By _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... More

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ ² brøthərs

2.7K 70 88
By _xenaaa

PLEASE READ.

If you guys want me to continue this short series,please let me know in the comments.

Your support really helps me update faster and better.

Love yall

________________________

__________________

𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖘 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓,𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚
_________________

r ə a d ə r |

Thunder rumbled ever so loudly,roaring its strength out,also making me stir awake.

"Mm,",I groaned,rubbing my eyes to chase away the impact the bright lights around me had on them,curling one of my hands around the blanket as the sound of rainfall hit my ears.

Once set,I peeled my eyes open and let them move around.

My eyes widened when I noticed that I wasn't in my house,but a place I was very familiar with.

And it hit me that I'd fallen asleep on the couch of the brothers' living room,ear phones that were plugged in no longer to be seen or felt.

I sat up straighter,pushing the blanket down to my thighs.

My head snapped to my right when I heard movement,only to see a figure sitting on the other couch with a remote in one hand,the other messing his hair up,jaw moving as he chewed on what appeared to be a chewing gum,feet resting on the mahogany coffee table.

"What are. . .what are you doing here?",I asked in a raspy voice.

His head turned to look at me,green eyes wandering all over me,making me conscious as I ran a hand to soothe out my hair.

"Morning,slumber princess.",Johnny smirked.

I sighed,"Arent you supposed to be out?"

"Well firstly,forgive me for being seen at my own house. Secondly,how much of a deep sleeper are you to not have noticed the heavy pouring?",he replied.

I furrowed my brows and turned my head over to the glass doors that led to the patio.

He was right,it was raining,pouring down with so much rage in the pitch black sky.

"What about William?",I asked,worried about my friend being stuck somewhere at night,in these conditions.

He continued flicking channels on the wall mounted television,before settling on some news channel.

I watched the reporter talk about how the roads had to be blocked because of the heavy rains,showing a clip of people stuck at various work places,malls and coffee shops.

"Dont worry,your boyfriend's perfectly fine,he's staying at a hotel that he found on the way.",Johnny informed me.

I rolled my eyes at him,"He's not my boyfriend."

He smirked again,reaching his hand in the pocket of his dark jeans before holding out an object for me to see.

"Explains the lockscreen.",he teased.

"My cell phone!",I panicked,throwing the blanket off me and moving over to Johnny,trying to wriggle my phone out of his grip.

He held it behind him,arm over the headrest of the leather couch,a chuckle escaping his lips as I tried my best to struggle for my cell phone.

For a second there,I had actually stopped any movement as soon as the sound of his chuckle had hit my ears,not used to it at all. This was one of those rarest movements of him doing anything but smirking and winking.

I craved more of it.

Wanting to hear more.

But I knew that as soon as he'd find out that I was taken back by his chuckle,he would stop.

So I pretended as if it didnt faze me at all,and continued standing on the edge of the couch,flailing my arms around as he moved the phone in different directions,enjoying my struggle.

"Oh,come on!",I whined,"Give me my phone,Johnny-"

My knee hit the end of the couch,making me fall forward---also on Johnny. My knee rested between his legs,the other on the other side of his left thigh. One of my hands was on his chest,clutching on to his skin tight tshirt,the other on his shoulder.

Oh.no.

My breaths came out audible and ragged,my eyes staring directly into the tangled threads of green in his own eyes.

Because I was on top of him,he had to look up at me,neither of us moving. My chest rose and fell lightly as none of us made the attempt to move. His arm was no longer in the air,holding my phone,instead it rested fisted on my thigh. My eyes fell down to his plump lips,moving down to the pendant hanging down on his chest.

I have always been a sucker for him wearing that pendant and his ring.

They're a part of him,he rarely has them off.

Unconsciously,I move my palm to the chain of the pendant,forgetting that he was just inches away from me,or that he could get mad at me for doing that.

But he didn't.

I delicately ran a finger over the chain,moving down to the rectangle that was held by the chain. I squinted my eyes,not understanding what was written on it since it wasnt in English.

I was about to ask him what it meant,as if the two of us have been close since day one and haven't had a hostile connection.

But when I look up,the intensity of his gaze catches me off guard as reality slaps me. Suddenly,I'm very much aware of the position the two of us are in,bare inches spared between us,the hammering of heart against my chest.

And I'm also double conscious,retracting my hands from his pendant.

"I'm s-sorry,",I breathe out.

He doesn't reply. Instead,he just looks at me. His eyes are talking volumes,but I cant decipher what they're trying to say.

His gaze flickers down to my lips,he looks as if he's debating,holding himself back from doing something he so badly wishes to do.

But he snaps out of it,after looking at me
with the same look in his eyes.

"Want me that badly,huh?",he smirks.

I didnt know what to say,so i try to hide my tomato tinted cheeks by putting my hands on his chest and pushing myself off him,awkwardly pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm-",I shut up,glancing at my phone which was next to him.

I quickly snatched it away before he could,pushing it in my pocket and looking around.

"I'm gonna go now,",I say lowly.

He stands up as I turn around,and is immediately in front of me.

"Nope,you're not.",he declined.

"Yes,yes I am. Tell William I'll see him tomorrow,say goodbye to Rosemary for me.",I tell him,trying to move past him.

He blocks my path again,"Cant do that. How about you wait here for him,and we wont have to say goodbye to Rosemary either."

I sighed,"Move,Johnny. I have to get home,its late."

He blocks my path yet again and draws his brows together,"And please tell me,how are you planning on that? Will you call upon some fairytale carriage? Or will you fly back home?"

"I'll walk."

"Yeah,right.",he deadpans.

"What do you want me to do?",I sigh again.

"Did you not hear a word of what I said earlier? The roads,blocked. The sky,raging rain. The time,too late. So nada,you're staying."

This time,I manage to scurry past him and take quick steps towards the door.

I cant stay here,not with Johnny,under the same roof. At least not after what just happened.

My feelings are as high as the Eiffel Tower. And if I stay,I wont be able to control them. I dont want to think about it,it was nothing.

Nothing for him.

"I dont care,I'm leaving.",i call as i exit the living room.

And just a second later,everything goes dark and silent. I stopped dead in my tracks,seeing pitch black and not hearing one thing.

Of course. The power's out.

"Still wanna leave?",I heard Johnny say.

I could practically picture the smirk on his face.

My vision wasnt clear yet,I couldn't anything but black surrounding me. I took a step behind,making sure not to step on anything or trip.

"Johnny?",I called out softly.

"Dont move,I'm coming to get you,",he called back. He wasnt that far away,but his voice appeared to have come from the living room while I was near the foyer.

I waited for a few seconds. When I felt something touch my hand,i let out a yelp and went to jump away.

My feet stumbled behind,tangling with each other,resulting in me landing on the wooden floor with a small thud.

The flash light of Johnny's phone fell on me as I groaned out in pain.

"Are you hurt?",Johnny was kneeling down next to me within a second,his hand travelling to the small of my back as his flash moved over my body,as if he was checking to see if I was hurt or not.

"Hurt?Not really. Clumsy?Very much.",I muttered,trying to ignore the tingly feeling I was getting because of his hand on my back.

"Here,stand up,",I felt him grab my hand.

Thank God,my face couldn't be seen.

And soon,he had helped me on my feet,his hand still holding mine as the other held the flashlight up as it fell over my face.

"You good?",he asked. I nodded.

"Oh dear! I couldn't find a torch so I had to light up a few candles-",Rosemary's voice made us rip our hands away,putting some distance between us as Johnny cleared his throat.

"Hey,Rosemary.",Johnny said hesitantly.

The candles light was enough to make us see Rosemary's wrinkled face,glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"Are you kids alright?",she asked us.

"Yeah,yeah we are.",I squeaked out.

"Thank grace. The power of most of the city had to be taken down because of the rain.",she informed us.

She then looked at me,"Y/n,dear,I think you should stay the night."

"Told you.",I heard Johnny snicker.

I sighed and looked up at Rosemary,with a small smile I nodded,"Wont be a problem?"

She shook her head,"Of course not,its just John and I anyway. Make yourself at home,sweetie. I'll go search for the lamps and torches."

And with that,she walked away.

"I won. I always do.",Johnny smirked,the flashlight making it visible.

"Whatever.",I dismissed.

• • • •

Rosemary,Johnny and I had managed to set up the torches and candles around the huge kitchen,taking some time to lighten up the entire space.

Rosemary had cooked us all a small meal,very tasty if I may add.

Dinner wasnt that bad,with the three of us talking about school and things here and there. I just wasnt used to spending so much time with Johnny,without William on top of that. To be honest,he wasnt his usual hostile self today,rather playfully annoying.

I had offered Rosemary some help with the dishes,but she told me not to worry and that they would be taken care of tomorrow.

Currently,Rosemary was in her room,and Johnny was somewhere doing something.

"Yeah,a pain in the ass as always. Just not as much,",I told William over the phone,standing by the glass windows of the living room,watching water roll down furiously.

He chuckled,"That's him. Come on,dont tell me you're not happy with how the rain favoured you."

"Oh no,",I whined,"Could've been better."

"Anyway,my phone's about to die,I'll call you in the morning before leaving. Have a jolly little time with your crush,",he teased.

"Yeah,yeah,goodnight dumbass.",I huffed and hung up.

"Couple calls in the rain when half the city is suffering power shortage. How heart touching.",Johnny's voice caught my attention.

"Whats it with your desire to mentally pair us up?",I turned around,the little bit of moonlight falling on his face.

"Come on,its late. Up to bed.",he walked over to me.

"What? I'm not sleepy,",I defended.

He was now standing in front of me.

"Are you planning to do some juju when there's no electricity?",he raised his brows,continuing when I gave him a flat look. "Exactly,so better as well go to sleep and yeah,leave before I wake so that it's easier for me."

Hostile. Again.

"I didnt mind going home earlier,you know.",I unfolded my arms and went to walk past him.

He caught up to me,a torch in his hand as we walked down the huge,dark house.

"I was kidding,quit being so serious. Seriously,nerds are so boring.",he clarified.

"Yeah,thank you."

To be honest,I was tired.

TIRED OF HIM FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND BUZZING LIKE A GLICTHED RADIO.

So I dont think I'd mind going to bed if it meant away from him.

If only he was a little more...civil,i would've loved the long time that we both had spent today. Since obviously,not everyone spends half the day with someone they like.

"Fine,I'll go to bed.",I agreed.

"Now that's a good princess.",he grinned.

Such a tingly word used so casually,yet it gave me the flushy feeling.

"So would you like your boyfriend's room,or one of the guest rooms?",Johnny asked,his tone indescribable.

I gave him a flat look.

"My room stands on the offer as well,you know.",he grins,leaning his elbow on the stringer structure that supported the manor staircase.

My cheeks heat up,hands become sweaty as I process his words.

"E-ew. Guest room works for me,",I manage to say,unconsciously taking a step forward as I climbed the first step.

I could feel him following me,hot on my tail.

"What,why not William's room? Girlfriends like to sleep in their boyf-",I cut him off,now frustrated about how he was always trying to imply that Will and I were dating.

If only it was easy for me to scream out to him that Johnny,himself was the brother that I liked.

I turned around,ready to tell at him,but my arm hit his hand,the one that was holding the torch up,making the torch fall down and it to turn off as it the sound of it rolling down the stairs filled the air.

I didnt know he was that close to me.

Once again,it was darkness around us.

Only difference,we were on the freaking stairs. One wrong or clumsy step,and we say bye bye to life.

"Great,",Johnny sighed.

"See,that's why you shouldn't annoy a girl on the stairs when there's a power down.",I tried to stupidly reason.

"Where's your phone?",he asked.

I stuck my hand in my pocket,pulling my cell phone out but frowning when I saw that it was out of battery,since I had used it all up by listening to music.

"Dead,",I moved forward to show it to him,my foot slipping over the edge,making me drop my phone out of my hand and clutch onto Johnny's shoulders.

My fall resulted in him stumbling behind a little as well,but before we could tumble down and break half our bones,he quickly put all his weight on me,so that we fell backwards. But he was too late to turn us around,meaning I took most of the impact.

He groaned out,a few thuds coming into hearing.

My breath hitched when my back came in contact with the edge of the steps,my body being crushed under Johnny's heavy sculpted self.

"Mm,",I cried out,shutting my eyes as every inch of my body hurt a lot.

Johnny's weight was immediately lifted off of me,my eyes still closed as a tear slipped out of pain. I tried to move my head,but my neck hurt,like a bitch.

"Hey,hey,",I heard Johnny's panicked voice. "Y/n?"

I felt him move me to make me sit up straight. I let out another soft cry as he did so,too scared to move anything fearing that something was broken.

"Y/n,are you alright? Where does it hurt? Is your head ok? Is it hurting too much?",he panicked again.

I opened my eyes,not able to see him clearly.

"I-I cant s-stand up,",I hissed out.

Johnny stayed silent for a few seconds before muttering a,"fuck it."

I felt him slide one of his arms under my knees as the other slid down to my waist,lifting me up bridal style.

I groaned out,my arms hanging loosely around his neck.

He took careful steps,making sure not repeat what happened earlier,asking me to pull out his phone and turn the flashlight on. I noticed his lock screen was a word set in a different language.

A minute or so later,the sound of a door opening came into hearing as soon as it was shut.

He walked us over to the bed,placing me on the mattress gently.He moved over to remove the comforter from under me,moving it aside and then placing his phone on the nightstand.

He moved over to remove my shoes,tossing them aside.

"Hey,",he spoke softly,me not being used to this side of him at all. "Do you want me to check you for injuries?"

I was hesitant at first,but I said yes anyway.

"My back hurts a little,",I told him.

He nodded,"Alright,turn over so I can check."

I did as he said.

He stayed silent for a few minutes,making me ask him,"What happened?"

He cleared his throat,"I-uh,to check I'm going to...I'm going to have lift your uh,your shirt up."

I mentally froze,replaying his words in my head.

Do I trust him enough?

Will he do anything?

Will it mean anything?

Well,to me it'll mean a ton lot.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

So I turned my head around,giving him my answer.

_________________

PLEASE COMMENT '3' FOR A THIRD PART IF I SHOULD CONTINUE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 97 15
imagines taken from my tumblr:) xoxo © blastedastrobabee x tumblr HIGHEST RANKINGS : dolantwins : #741 dolantwinsimagines : #56
321K 7.4K 89
The titles says it all. *COMPLETED!* |#2 in Josh Dun Imagines search by 6.7.17| |#8 in Josh Dun tag by 6.7.17|
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
49.7K 680 52
Imagines, series, one shots. Just Johnny pretty much This was a dare but then ppl started reading