Johnny Orlando Imagines

_xenaaa tarafından

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... Daha Fazla

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ family dinner

3.8K 55 8
_xenaaa tarafından

im working on all requests,don't worry because i haven't forgotten :)

requested: kenziezieglex

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Aicha

"love?"

what if they don't like me?

what if they think i'm too much?

too boring,too clingy,too caked,too weird,too manner less,too obnoxious,too talkative,too quiet?

what if they think i'm too me?

"Aicha?"

my staring contest with myself in the mirror and my negative thoughts about tonight didn't let me pay attention to the voice that had been calling for me since a long time.

arms snakes around my bare waist as i continued to look at myself in the mirror standing in just some shorts.

"what's wrong,my love?",my lovely boyfriend asked me as he kissed my cheek before furrowing his brows at my lack of attention. he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck,having to bend a little because of his tall height and placed a kiss on my skin.

sighing,i answered honestly,"what if your parents don't approve of me?"

it was Saturday night. also the time for me to meet Johnny's family. he told me that they'd been waiting to meet me ever since they found out about the two of us being together. this being said,his mother invited us for dinner.

she spoke to me on the phone personally,not bothering to chat as much with her son. it made me giggle,but the way she sounded excited and genuinely happy after I said yes warmed my heart.

but today,i feel like a wreck.

i feel as if the smallest wrong thing that i'll do will lower my image in front of Johnny's folks,who i so badly want to impress and want for them to think of me as worth dating their son who has been nothing but the best person i could ever ask for.

i want them to think that i'm not the only lucky one in this relationship.

i am the definition of clumsy,nervousness is shadow that takes over me at times i wish it didn't. the Orlandos seem to be the sweetest,no doubt,since they were so welcoming and warming even on call,so i can't even imagine them being anywhere near uptight or rude. its just that my clumsiness annoys the life out of myself,let alone others.

let alone my boyfriend's family.

Johnny never seems to have a problem with my mistakes at all,he just chuckles them off and kisses me before telling me that my mess makes me the most adorable one he's ever been with.

i can see Johnny frown from the mirror as he continues to hold me,"Aicha,my family is already in love with you. it didn't even take them a meeting to praise you all the time we've talked. this dinner isn't for them to approve our relationship,which they've already done even though they don't like judging what makes me happy."

i glance at him with a small smile. he presses his lips onto mine,resting his forehead on mine as he speaks,"this dinner is because my family is longing to meet you,my sisters really want to get to know you,my parents can't wait to treat you like their own daughter."

"i love you,so much.",i admit.

he pecks me again and turns me around,smiling down at me. "you are perfect,for and to me. everything about you is beautiful and i'm happy to be the first one to take you home to meet my crazy family."

i giggle and punch his arm playfully.

he leans down and grabs the dress that was folded on the dresser. he motioned for me to raise my hands up,which i did as he slid the fabric onto my body with ease,adjusting it delicately.

he straightened the fabric that ended above my knees and somewhere on my thighs. it was decent,cold shouldered and completely appropriate for the occasion. not too fancy,not too casual.

after styling my hair and leaving it open,i looked at myself one last time,checking my light makeup which wasn't much but some lip gloss and the rest.

"ready?",Johnny knocked on the door of our room. i nodded and turned around,watching him smile in awe as he looked at me. i blushed and took in his appearance,a shirt and jeans.

still managing to look swoon worthy.

"all mine,",i grinned and pressed my lips on his. he slid his hands around my waist,one of them running down to the hem of my dress. "all mine as well,",he grinned into the kiss.

i shook my head with a smile,pushing him away slightly yet playfully. i walked past him and turned my head,biting my lip and giggling at his reaction which showed how taken back he was.

"we have a dinner to get to,Orlando.",i winked.

<><><><>•<><><><>

8 pm.

here we are.

pulling in the driveway of the beautifully built,rich looking huge house. it looked luxuriously comfortable from the outside,not being fancied over the top at all. it was decently done.

Johnny and i got out of his car,my hands rubbing my arms from the cold. i felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. i gave Johnny a toothy smile as he pulled me into him,warming me up as we walked down the pathway pooled with neatly aligned pebbles.

raising his hand up to ring the door bell,he looked at me,my hand intertwined in his,"they love you. more than they love me."

i inhaled with a smile,"let's hope."

the red painted wooden door opened,revealing Johnny's mother who had the most welcoming smile on her face at the sight of us. she opened the door wider for us to come in,my hand still in Johnny's as we walked in.

the warmth of the wooden furnished home engulfed me as Johnny helped me take off my cardigan. Meredith pulled Johnny in for a hug,rubbing her son's back who held her close and tightly,glad to have his mother with him in a long time.

they both pulled away and Meredith smiled at me. "hey,Aicha,"she took a step towards me. i was about to hold my hand out but was left surprised and happy at the fact that she pulled me in for the warmest hug.

"i always save the best for the last,",she pulls away and takes an non judgemental but a look of fondness at me before hugging me again.

"its nice to finally meet you,Mrs.Orlando.",i greet as she leads us further inside the house. "your house is beautiful."

she chuckles,"call me Mer.",she then looks at Johnny,"mom works too,",she grins. Johnny's eyes widen and his cheeks flush,my own do so as i let out a giggle. we soon reach the dining area which has all the delicious looking and mouth watering smelling food laid out on the table for eight.

"its for when my grandparents or any guests visit,",Johnny answers my unsaid confusion. i nod.

his father,Dale comes out from the kitchen and breaks out into a smile when he sees us. as he makes his way over to us,i take a step behind to leave enough room for him to hug his son. but he had other plans,he pulls me in for a fatherly hug first.

"i already knew you were the one for my son,",he says before pulling away,his smile still present. i glance at Johnny who looks pleased at the scene of me getting along with his parents already.

"thank you,Mr.Orlando.",i smile.

he shakes his head,"call me Dale." i nod as he exchanges hellos with Johnny,finding myself talking to Mer in the meantime.

we hear a little chaos from the staircase followed by pairs of footsteps. three blondes walk in the kitchen,one behind the other,they looked gorgeous in their dresses.

man,flaws don't run in the Orlando genes.

Johnny's sisters look at him,then at me and back at Johnny. Lauren recovers first and breaks out into the widest grin as she stalks over to me,pulling me in for the cosiest bear hug.

"oh my god!",she squeals. "im so happy to finally meet you in person! you're so beautiful," i thank her and return her complement. "yeah,too beautiful to be dating our monkey of a brother.",Maddie hugs me as we all giggle. "John sure did get lucky,",Darian greets me warmly.

"hello to you guys too,",Johnny mutters.

"alright,alright,",Mer speaks up. "let's have dinner,i'm sure everyone's pretty hungry."

everyone rushes over to their seats as i find myself standing and waiting for someone to tell me where to sit so that i don't want to embarrass myself by sitting on the wrong chair. Maddie looks at me,"come have a seat,what's wrong?" i shake my head.

"John,scoot away. i want her to sit with me.",Lauren pushes Johnny over to the next chair as i giggle and take the seat he was on before.

Lauren,Johnny and i are across from Mer,Dale,Maddie and Darian. we all begin eating,chatting along. random topics are touched,then turning their attention to me as Dale asks me about my interests.

"i have heard a lot about you all from Johnny,",i speak. "is it?i hope he doesn't trouble you much,",Dale chuckles.

and the conversations carry on from there.

after dinner,i offered to help Mer with the dishes while Johnny and his father are in the living room,sitting on their recliners watching some sport.

"you really make him happy,",Mer breaks the comfortable silence. something about her statement flushes my heart as a small smile crawls on my lips. "he makes me the happiest,he's always there for me.",i admit.

Mer grabs my hands gently and looks at me with a motherly smile,it relaxes me immediately. "you're so sweet,Aicha. thank you for choosing my son." i shake my head,"don't thank me,"

"aw,",we heard from the back.

Lauren,Maddie and Darian stood there with smiles on their faces. "dad's called everyone to the living room for a movie,",Darian speaks. we nod and follow them.

<><><><>•<><><><>

"it was so good to see you,come over soon.",Maddie hugged me. "it was nice meeting you,i really hope we can hang out again,",Darian wrapped her arms around me. "i love you a lot already,i can't wait for us to hang out for more than just a few hours.",Lauren squealed as i giggled.

Dale embraced me too,"come over soon,it was wonderful having you over." i smiled,"thank you for having me."

Mer wrapped her arms around my neck as i breathed in her soothing perfume,"your cooking is amazing,mommy Mer." she chuckled,"it was so good to have you over tonight. i should be thanking you,come again. you're always welcome."

we all said our goodbyes to each other,my nervousness was long gone. this family treated me like one of their own,and Johnny wasn't lying when he said his parents couldn't wait to treat me like their own daughter.

they were so loving,and i almost felt upset over the fact that we had to leave.

i waved bye to the Orlandos as Johnny pulled out. once their household was out of sight,i leaned back and relaxed in my seat,smiling at the events of tonight.

Johnny's hand rested on my thigh as he rubbed small circles on it,"had fun tonight?" i gave him the widest smile and nodded repeatedly,"i didn't feel like leaving."

he chuckled,"i told you they love you."

he laced his fingers with mine,bringing my hand up to press his tender lips on it and dropping it on his knee.

"thankyou,",he spoke. "for coming with me."

i shook my head,"if anything,i should be thanking you. your family is the nicest,they didn't let me feel left out even once. i love them."

"don't worry,i could change your last name right now.",he joked.

my eyes widened as my cheeks heated,but i didn't deny it. i'd love to become an Orlando.

"hey Aicha?",he called. "i love you."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

321K 7.4K 89
The titles says it all. *COMPLETED!* |#2 in Josh Dun Imagines search by 6.7.17| |#8 in Josh Dun tag by 6.7.17|
323 4 9
This is just a collection of imagines that I write for whatever tv show or book I am currently obsessed with. Note: I used to have another book by t...
132K 1.8K 54
A book of Johnny Orlando imagines!! Highest rankings: #23 - johnnyorlando #1 - orlando, jvoimagines, johnnyvincentorlando, jvo & johnnyosings #39 - j...
31K 312 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings