Johnny Orlando Imagines

By _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... More

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 7
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ he's there,she's here

3.5K 48 19
By _xenaaa

Read pleaseee!

So this might be different,either good or bad. But forgive me if it isn't as per your liking.

Thank you<3

Bold-Johnny
Italics-Reader

▪●▪

"Where is he?"
"He's there,she's here."

▪●▪

Writer's POV

I breathed heavily as I nodded. I looked up at the screen of my cell phone,sending a smile to the girl who watched me through the screen.

I smiled back as I cooed,"You're going to be fine. You do it all the time." I watched him nod him again before a voice called him.

"I have to go.",I said with a half smile. She nodded understanding the situation before wishing me luck. I muttered an Iloveyou to my girlfriend before hanging up.

I sighed when Johnny went offline. Now all I had to do is watch my boyfriend perform on television,who was currently in the other side of the world doing what he loves,touring.

I walked towards Lauren as she guided me to the spot where I was supposed to enter from.

After a knock on the door,I walked over to it thinking to myself,who could it be? My mom was out of town for three more days.

I could already hear the screams and cheers as my team and I did the usual,encourage each other before getting on stage.

I heard shuffling on the other side. Who is it? My feet stopped as a horrible idea came to mind. Could it be Dylan? No,it can't be. Johnny warned him never to come near me again. He never did after Johnny punched him and growled a warning at him.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. This is it,its my moment. A huge grin formed on my face as I walked on stage. The sight in front of me was amazing.

I opened the door and inhaled deeply once I saw who it was. A frown etched on my face at the sight in front of me. It was unexpected.

There they were,my fans. My only dream.

There he was,Dylan. My only nightmare.

I took a few steps forward,sprinting on stage as screams echoed through the stadium. Oh,how I loved this.

I took a few steps behind,my pace increasing with each. His voice echoed through my house. Oh,how I hated this.

"Hey,everyone!",I spoke into the mike. "Are you all ready for the best night?"

"Hey,Y/n.",he smirked. "Are you ready for the worst time you'll ever have?"

The loud cheers made me smile wider and the urge to perform crept through my heart.

His grimaced voice made me frown deeper and the urge to run away crept through my heart.

My fans,my music and I.

Dylan,my empty house and I.

I held one of my fans' hands as my grip on the mike tightened. Her smile made me realise that there were people I could make happy.

He caught hold of my wrist,his grip tightened. I tried to scream and shove him away,but he was too strong. His dark eyes made me realise there were people who disliked me.

I danced around on the stage with my dancers,ran around and goofed around too. It was fun,breathtaking.

He slammed me against the wall,facing my back against his chest. I hissed in pain. It was hurtful,scary.

If only Y/n was here.

If only Johnny was here.

"Come to me I'll take the lead,
Take my hand and follow me.
Then you might begin to see that
It's just You and I.",I sang happily.

"Let me take the lead. I'm sure you've seen that,",his whisper made me shudder and I could just picture the lust his mind held. "It's just You and I."

"We gotta fly away and let go!",my voice filled everyone's ears as all the people in the stadium sang along.

"Let go!",I yelled. "Let me go.",I cried. His laugh filled my ears as his hands moved upto my tshirt,in an attempt to take it off.

I pushed the bottle off the stage and ran backstage for refreshment as the dancers kept everyone entertained.

I pushed him away by applying all my weight on the wall,but my success lasted only for a few seconds as he was back,hovering over me.

I pulled my tshirt off and wiped off the sweat before changing into a new one my mom handed me.

He pulled off my tshirt,despite the number of times I cried and denied him to do so.

I ran back on stage and began interacting with my fans,talking to them and asking them some questions before starting a rant of my own,of how much I wanted for Y/n to be here too.

My eyes widened as I felt him reach for my pants. My wrists were held up to my head,preventing me from fighting. However,I kept on screaming. But it went unheard. My mind drifted into its own thoughts,thoughts of how much I wanted Johnny to be here.

They listened,my fans always did.

Dylan did not listen,he never did.

I was having the time of my life,performing for the reasons for me to be who I am today. A teen sensation,as they call me.

I was crying,my throat was dry and my body hurt from all the fidgeting I did. But that did not stop Dylan from doing what he wanted,he took my pants off. A perfect sexual desire,as he called me.

I always wanted to do this. And here I am,doing everything I want to,making millions smile and listen to my voice.

He always wanted to do this . And here he is,doing everything he wants to,take away my virginity just for the sake of it. He couldn't do anything before,because Johnny was always there.

I wanted to keep being the smile my dear fans wore,Y/n wore. I wonder what she's doing right now. I shrugged off the thought soon enough.

I wanted my first time to be Johnny,not Dylan. He was just a hungry predator waiting for me to be his prey. I despised him and his attempts.

I was performing.

I was being raped.

"I would give everything,baby.
Everything,everything trust me."
I finished performing my last song of the evening.

"What's that your boyfriend sings?",he growled. "Yeah,I would give everything. Trust me,Y/n. I'll give you the worst in the disguise of the best."

The fans screamed as I put my mike down.

I screamed as a pain shot through my body.

"I love you all,thank you for coming! Have a safe trip home!",I spoke before the lights went off and I climed backstage.

"I lust you,thank you for giving me your first time. May the pain be unbearable.",he spoke before slamming the door to my house shut.

I was a laughing mess as everyone recalled one of my dancers' fall during his performance.

I was a shaking mess while my cries left my mouth as I recalled all the events.

I was red from all the sweating.

My face was puffy from all the sobbing.

I can't believe how tiring yet amazing the show was. I missed Y/n through out and made a mental note to call her after freshening up.

I can't believe what had happened. I was raped. I'm unclean,I can't do this to Johnny. He doesn't deserve this.

I was tired.

I was raped.

I can't wait to get back to Y/n,I miss her.

I don't want him to see me like this,I'll break him.

I love her.

I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
321K 7.4K 89
The titles says it all. *COMPLETED!* |#2 in Josh Dun Imagines search by 6.7.17| |#8 in Josh Dun tag by 6.7.17|
281 4 9
This is just a collection of imagines that I write for whatever tv show or book I am currently obsessed with. Note: I used to have another book by t...
257K 6.2K 81
This book is full of imagines of Johnny Orlando. ENJOY ;)