Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

Von Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 103

83 0 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 103

    Ke Ran followed Gu Yao for a while.

    Still not quite sure.

    "Gu Yao, the war is still going on. Is it really good for us to leave like this?"

    She felt that she still had to keep an eye on Ao Youning and let him get the armistice done before leaving.

    Ao Youning even attacked Gu Yao while she was on the right track. This kid, both good and evil, doesn't look like a good person.

    Gu Yao, however, said calmly that it was okay.

    "There won't be a fight, Ran Ran." He looked determined.

    When he said this, he stared at him, and it was a bit meaningful.

    Thinking of that wedding, Ke Ran immediately raised her hand.

    "Nothing happened between me and Ao Youning, we just meditated in the wedding room Huazhuye."

    "Well."

    Gu Yao just bowed his head slightly and replied with a smile.

    This kind of trusting attitude is very good, but how can you not be jealous.

    In another place, she might be dying of soreness.

    Before Ke Ran could snort and protest, Gu Yao lowered his head and kissed her forehead warmly.

    His cheeks, in the shadow of the moon, though not very real.

    But the warm eyes are extraordinarily soft.

    Ke Ran's heart shuddered, and half of it instantly melted.

    For the past six months, the best thing she has ever thought about was just a glance at Gu Yao before she died, and she didn't dare to ask for anything else.

    Who would have known that she could still be so nestled in Gu Yao's arms.

    At this moment, she felt extremely happy.

    I also feel that my life is very good.

    "If Ao Youning hadn't taken the demon king, Gu Yao, I might not have seen you."

    Although times have changed, Ke Ran still couldn't help sniffing at the thought of being forced that night.

    "I almost died, Gu Yao, woo woo woo."

    This is naturally a fake cry, threw herself into Gu Yao's warm chest, how could she still shed tears.

    She is very peaceful and happy now.

    Gu Yao held her hand very hard.

    Ke Ran knew that Gu Yao must feel bad for her.

    "Ran Ran..." His dry voice was extraordinarily reproachful.

    Ke Ran didn't want him to do this, raised his face, climbed up a little, and kissed him hard on the lips.

    "Gu Yao, I don't blame you. Instead, I'm afraid that you will come to save me. I'm afraid that you will die in front of me. I don't want to... watch you die in front of me..."

    Don't say four words again, Ke Ran was stunned for a while, always feeling that something was going to pop out of his mind.

    Gu Yao suddenly hugged her tightly and held her in his arms.

    "Everything... is over, Ran Ran. When I go back this time, I will immediately go to your house to propose a marriage. We will stay in Liyang and live a good life, okay?"

    Good.

    why not? This is her dream.

    "However, Gu Yao, I have to cultivate spiritual plants for the master and repay his old man."

    "It's okay. These things are not urgent. After we get married, we can dig the planting garden."

    Ke Ran felt that Gu Yao Probably crazy.

    In a place like Li Yang, where there is ice and snow, and the spiritual energy is extremely thin, where is it suitable to grow rare spiritual plants.

    However, Gu Yao read the word "marriage" so loudly.

    It is estimated that ... I want to get married and want to go crazy.

    "But, Gu Yao, we... get married, can we do it as a family without making a lot of ostentation? Your parents, and my parents, call Master Shizu and the others, and no one else will be invited. I don't like this kind of lively occasions, I feel uncomfortable."

    Gu Yao smiled. "Okay."

    In this life, Ran Ran's request is not bad. In the last life, Ran Ran said, just two people worship the world, and then go on a honeymoon. She said that marriage is a matter of two people, and she doesn't like too many people at weddings, and treats the newlyweds as monkeys.

    Gu Yao thought that was very inappropriate. That's tantamount to elopement... Those whose name is not in line with what they say is not right, naturally they cannot agree.

    Therefore, he was also labeled as pedantic.

    Now that Ran Ranken is getting married according to the procedure, he thinks it is mostly Ran Ran's compromise.

    "Don't think too much about it. Dad didn't pass the test without you. Gu Yao, if you dare to use the coercion of the emperor to scare dad and mother, I will never stop with you."

    Gu Yao: "... "

    He's not stupid.

    However, Uncle Ke's level is really tough.

    At the beginning of the war, the news of Li Yang was blocked.

    Uncle Ke may not be able to get out of the mountains of Liyang for half a year... He will never know about Ran Ran's captivity, nor does he know that Ran Ran is the master of longevity.

    is equal to. He is going to propose a marriage now, and Uncle Ke estimates that he will still refuse the marriage because of the level of the family.

    Gu Yao thought, this time back, no matter what, at least he must show Ran Ran's identity to Uncle Ke.

    As for Ran Ran, sooner or later, she will know her identity from her two little junior sisters, or some random news from the comprehension world...I don't know how Ran Ran feels when she arrives.

    In the last life, Ran Ran told him arrogantly. "Although you look better than me, but my qualifications are better than yours, so we are even. No, my family's reputation is higher than yours, so you are high. You have to be very good to me in the future to make up for it. ."

    According to Ran Ran, she later admitted that it was called a CPU.

    But the way he spoke so proudly with his chest out, in fact, in his eyes, only cuteness remained.

    From the Devil's Palace to Liyang, there are more than ten days' journey.

    But that's for ordinary people.

    After Zhengdao Dixian, he had a deeper understanding of time and space.

    It was late at night when they left the Demon King's Palace, and it was early morning.

    When the sky was slightly white, the two had already arrived in Liyang.

    Ke Ran looked at the magic formation that sealed the mountain, and his face immediately turned pale.

    However, after Gu Yao explained it to her, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    "That's good, otherwise, the parents will all be heartbroken, let's go." The

    two broke the seal and entered.

    Seeing the edge of the seal, Ke Hong and his wife, who were trying to break through the formation at the foot of the mountain, were unsuccessful.

    At first, Ke Hong really didn't know what was going on in the outside world. Either the two couples went to the back mountain to pick precious mountain spiritual fruits or hunt some spiritual beasts, or they were cultivating.

    The daughter's cultivation level is on the rise, and as parents, they are naturally embarrassed to be thrown away.

    Therefore, both husband and wife work very hard when they practice.

    However, a month ago, Ke Hong planned to go to the town to buy some daily necessities.

    On the way to the outside of the mountain, I realized that it was sealed by the big formation.

    At that time, Ke Hong groaned in his heart. Could it be that in Bing'er's dream, it was true that Ran Ran's child was in danger.

    Ran Ran is practicing the longevity technique, and this child has a good talent. There is no obstacle to the improvement of his cultivation over the years. While he is relieved, he is also apprehensive.

    Longevity practitioners will definitely cause competition from multiple forces.

    Ke Hong was really worried that those indifferent forces would attack Ran Ran.

    He was so anxious that he ran around Li Yang this month and found that the entire Li Yang was sealed up.

    He knew that Ran Ran must have encountered a terrible crisis. Otherwise, in this desolate Li Yang, which force would use the spirit stone of the formation to seal it.

    This is not just to block the news and prevent the couple from knowing the outside world.

    When it comes to thinking that the child is in a crisis of life and death, it may be more terrifying than death, after all, Ran Ran is a girl.

    Ke Hong was heartbroken to death.

    The two couples recently smashed all the few treasures under their hands, and the spirit stones were exhausted, but they were still unable to break through the seal.

    At this time, it has been described as haggard and full of despair.

    "Dad."

    "Mother!"

    But it didn't matter, the loud milk sounded in the distance.

    That's not, Ran Ran's voice.

    Even if their daughter's voice turned to ashes, they both knew it.

    The two stood up excitedly, before they flew up.

    Ke Hong saw a little girl in red, like a swallow in a forest, swiping across the sky, rushing over, and smashing into his wife's arms.

    "You stinky girl, woo woo woo, made us worry for a long time, are you alright, nothing happened, woo woo woo."

    Madam cried especially sadly, and kept pulling the child up and down, for fear of her What was broken.

    Ke Hong saw it at a glance, that Ran Ran's face was ruddy, his big eyes were still shining, and he looked very energetic.

    This should be without any grievances.

    However, his mood was up and down for a while, and his eyes were a little hot.

    "I'm fine, mother, and, father, mother, look at my cultivation, I'm at the level of an immortal, and this time I came back to announce good news to you."

    What good news.

    There is another reason for this.

    Ke Hong did not believe this. But in response, his daughter Xianjun level... He was shocked beyond words for a while.

    This child brought the letter back half a year ago, and was particularly happy to say that she was righteous.

    It has only been half a year, and he has climbed another cultivation level.

    Ke Hong could hardly imagine it. Even if he is a genius, he can only do it to the extent of Ran Ran.

    But Ranran's aptitude is not very good.

    However, he suddenly remembered the grand scene when Ran Ran was born, when the peach blossoms were in full bloom.

    At that time, I knew that the child had a great history, and I panicked for a while, so I hurried out to check, fearing that someone would find out.

    But later, Ran Ran tested his aptitude, and only after he had three spiritual roots did he die.

    who can know.

    This kid really has a great history.

    "Uncle Ke, Aunt Shen!"

    Gu Yao came to salute the couple at this time.

    Although his soaring spiritual pressure was severely suppressed, he was still very dignified.

    This spiritual pressure seems to be much higher than that of Ran Ran.

    Ke Hong couldn't guess how high the cultivation level of the kid next door was, but it was always above the Immortal Monarch level.

    but. This kid obviously came back with Ran Ran...

    Ke Hong would understand just by looking at each other. After so many years, this kid next door is still haunting Ran Ran.

    "Since you're back, let's go home first."

    Ke Hong instructed, a family of four, no, a family of three, together with the kid next door, the four of them went back and quickly arrived at their home.

    Ke Hong saw that the kid next door didn't go to his own manor at all, and even entered the courtyard unceremoniously.

    "..."

    Ran Ran is now an Immortal Monarch, naturally more than enough to match this kid.

    This confidence is something Ke Hong can handle in his heart now.

    only. People like the Gu family have big and outdated rules. As he was born in a small and medium-sized family, he knows very well that Ran Ran will definitely not be able to stand that kind of restraint.

    How could he suffer such grievances by pampering the children who grew up freely.

    This kid wants to marry Ran Ran.

    Unless he lives in Zhuangzi next door, he will not interfere in family affairs.

    otherwise. Ke Hong still intends to give a little bit of a hit!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.9K 347 23
Author: Zishu Maomao Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2020-03-04 Latest: Chapter 108 Through rebirth Upon waking up, Su Liang became the stand...
12.7K 168 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
12.8K 136 102
Chayuan transmigrated into Xiuxian Wen and became a low-level little demon cultivator of the Hehuan Sect. She was going to die as a salted fish, but...