Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 101

97 0 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 101

    Shucha watched the big golden sword rise and fall in the sky, and the giant phoenix bones surrounding Ji Canglang.

    He knew that the two had now reached the critical moment of the righteous path.

    The monks of the human race and the demon race were therefore unprecedentedly nervous, guarding the front line and protecting the law for the two.

    But Shucha knew.

    Once Ao Youning came over, how could these people stop him?

    And with Ao Youning's urination, Shucha guessed that he would definitely come over and take the opportunity to kill him.

    Let these two grow up, and they will definitely be Ao Youning's confidant in the future.

    In fact, from the perspective of the ghost clan, Chen Cha also felt that weakening the power of the human clan was the right way.

    However, at least one of the two had to keep Ao Youning in check.

    Shucha decided to keep Ji Canglang.

    As for the body of the Xuanlong... Even if he wanted to protect it, Ao Youning would definitely kill him.

    After this kid married that fat man, his jealousy and possessiveness probably couldn't be suppressed, so he planned to make a fake show.

    Then Gu Yao, the rival in love, must be eliminated.

    If the fat man didn't rush over to stop him, today's matter would definitely not be good.

    Shucha thought so.

    The spiritual power in the air moved slightly, and a figure in a dark blue robe appeared in the air.

    It was Ao Yuning.

    He is still here!

    And this kid is really arrogant, he actually left the Demon Race Barrier and walked straight into the void.

    This attitude... If you give him the face of this kid as a human race, try it.

    Give him a hundred courage, and he would not dare to do this once.

    It's arrogant enough to change back the skin of the Demon Race now.

    Not to mention the expressions of utter disgust from the human race and the demon race, even though there was anger in the heart of Chencha.

    How does he feel, this kid doesn't seem to care about him.

    As long as the seals are all unlocked, today he will definitely teach this kid how to be a man.

    "Shucha, what's the matter now?"

    Duan Su looked anxious.

    Shucha: "..." What can I do, salad.

    He turned his face away, out of sight, lest he would be angry to death.

    However, the little ice flower spun around and jumped in front of Ao Youning.

    At this time, it is estimated that she is the only one who dares to pluck the hair from the tiger's head.

    After all, it is one of the magic weapons of the Lord of Longevity, so Ao Youning probably wouldn't dare to do anything to her.

    "Nie Huang, what do you want to do?"

    Ao Youning did not say a word to the question from the little Binghua.

    "If he dies, Ran Ran will die too. You have to repeat the ending of the last life. It's not that you don't know, Ran Ran is a die-hard fool." These

    words had some effect, and Ao Youning's face turned pale.

    He actually knew that too.

    If he kills Gu Yao. Ran Ran will definitely hate him, and she will definitely pull him to death again.

    That stinky girl is so good-looking on weekdays, she looks a little flowery and butterfly, but deep down in her heart, she only hides one person, and no one can replace her.

    However, it took only a few days to get along.

    Even though he just accompanies Ran Ran to practice with him every day, as long as her light breathing is on the side, the shallow fragrance that belongs to her alone lingers, the tenderness, tranquility and sweetness in his heart is a beauty that he has never experienced before.

    He very much hopes that such a beautiful day can go on for such a long time... Even if it has been so flat, it is precious to him.

    So, he really wanted to kill Gu Yao.

    Just kill this person...

    At this moment, Gu Yao suddenly opened his eyes slightly, knowing that his murderous intention was sweeping like a thin blade.

    It only takes him to raise his hand lightly, and he can kill him.

    However, this person actually closed his eyes indifferently.

    It seems that he has never considered his own life and death, or that he is certain that he will not kill.

    Ao Youning: "..." The

    veins on his hand were sticking out, and the knuckles creaked.

    I really thought he wouldn't kill him.

    With Ran Ran's current level of cultivation, he can completely reshape Ran Ran's memory and replace it with himself.

    Although it will hurt Ran Ran's soul slightly, it doesn't matter, he has a panacea that can slowly heal Ran Ran's body.

    Ao Youning finally moved his palm slightly.

    The bright sky suddenly darkened, the overcast wind roared furiously, and the fog that came from all directions instantly shrouded the place.

    The Reiki rolled in the air, rolling like a sea of ​​rage.

    The human race emperors and immortals worked together to encircle him. However, their soaring magic weapon was swept away by the tumbling sea of ​​anger as soon as they took off.

    And the techniques they spread were also swayed by the white mist and disappeared without a trace.

    The strongest of these two clans suddenly turned pale.

    It was only at this moment that they understood why the generals of the Demon Race had been standing by and did not make a move.

    This Demon King is much stronger than they imagined.

    In front of this person, they, who have always considered themselves the arrogance of heaven, suddenly felt a sense of sadness like an ant.

    Ji Canglang opened his eyes slightly and stared at Gu Yao's direction.

    Then he closed his eyes indifferently.

    In the previous battle, his ultimate move would definitely cause great damage to the Demon King.

    ... but was blocked.

    Innocent. What kind of loyalty can you talk about with the demons?

    It doesn't matter if the person dies. In this life, he will not make Ranran sad for this person again. When he succeeds in the Immortal Righteous Path, he will recapture Ran Ran and reshape his memory.

    Fortunately, Ran Ran's cultivation at this time is still at the level of immortals. If she is taller, she can't touch her memory casually...

    that's what she thought.

    Ji Canglang suddenly sensed an unusual aura, and he shuttled arrogantly.

    This is... not good, Ran Ran wants to be right.

    This stinky girl. Why did you choose such a time, and in the right way of the Demon Race, the Qi of Longevity is contaminated with the filthy Qi of the Demon Race, which will definitely be detrimental to the dantian.

    What's more, without the help of the pollen of Zilei Huajing, how can he succeed in the right way.

    Ji Canglang was furious for a while.

    The righteous path of the Lord of Longevity is different from others. When he reaches the immortal level, every righteous path is a catastrophe of life and death.

    If you can't get past it, you will explode and die.

    Shu Cha also sensed it, and he stood up with a thud.

    "Humph!"

    At this moment, a milky voice came from high in the sky.

    This is not the voice of the fat man. She is on the right track, and she dares to wander out of the soul. It is almost fatal.

    Shucha turned pale for a while, and Ao Youning, who almost rushed into the sky with a single technique, killed him.

    "Stop it, right now is the most important thing, love and love, good luck!"

    He couldn't help scolding the past.

    Ao Youning felt it too, but she was very surprised.

    It was only seven days of quiet enlightenment, but the right path has actually begun? In the last life, why did Ran Ran's two younger sisters and even the entire clan be executed by their father and king.

    It is because of the time for Ran Ran Jing Wu to need seventy-seven forty-nine days.

    How can he escape from the palm of his father's hand after staying for such a long time.

    In the last life, Ran Ran learned to be rich in five cars, and was extremely smart, but in this life, this is a little idiot who has no knowledge, and knows nothing about planting spirits.

    Who would have thought that this life has actually done the previous life.

    Ao Youning quickly withdrew.

    When he left, he received Gu Yao's entrusting gaze.

    He blushed with anger.

    Yes, when he just started, he did hesitate.

    Not having any sympathy for this person.

    But every time he kills his heart together, Ran Ran's sad little face that is dying in front of him turns around in his heart...

    He is really reluctant to stab Ran Ran's chest again.

    "Go back quickly, take a good and righteous path."

    Ao Youning almost exploded in anger when he caught Ran Ran's soul in the air.

    He is still on the right path, and he is still concerned about this Gu Yao, this stinky girl.

    "Humph."

    That's not enough, for fear that he would really hurt her lover, he even came to grab his hand and walk away.

    It's just a ray of divine soul, how can it pull him.

    But Ao Youning's footsteps followed involuntarily.

    When the elders saw Wang's expression, they were all silent for a while.

    Afterwards, he received a warning from the king.

    "All truce! Protect the law for the Lord of longevity."

    The elders: "..." The queen's righteous path is indeed important.

    but. Do you really leave the two proud people of the human race alone?

    If these two succeed in their righteous path, they must be a serious problem for the Demon Clan's confidants, King!

    Several elders silently looked at the first elder.

    First Elder: "..." With the king's 'wife-controlled' appearance, does persuasion really work?

    Then several elders looked at each other silently.

    It seems that it is not good for the king to do it himself, it is better that they come and do this wicked person.

    "Purple Thunder Flower Crystal! That child needs Purple Thunder Flower Crystal!"

    Immortal Jiangyun and the others also sensed the righteous aura of the Lord of Longevity, because the spiritual power whizzing through the ground had already rushed out of the ground, surging towards The demons are surging, and the flowers, plants and trees all over the mountains and plains are all spewing branches and leaves at this moment, and gradually a sea of ​​flowers blooms...

    But on the bones of Ji Canglang's giant forest, at this moment, it is transformed into an illusion. Purple Thunder Flower Crystal reminded everyone.

    Jiangyun Xianjun was the first to see it, and he couldn't care less, and rushed directly to the suburbs outside the city.

    The elders of the Demon Race were all ready to attack.

    However, I saw that the emperor immortal from the human race ran at least three times, and almost all the big monsters of the demon race ran away, rushing towards the southeast of Xingyue City.

    They were speechless for a while.

    No reason! This is too much to put them in the eye.

    Their strength is above the top ten true demon generals.

    These people beat the top ten true demon generals, and they can only fight to the same level.

    But he dared to ignore their existence.

    The elders of the Demon Race were instantly angry.

    But I didn't want to, suddenly, a leisurely sweet fragrance spread out with the vitality and spiritual energy that was rushing towards the Lord of Longevity.

    The first is the Great Elder.

    He is the highest. He suddenly changed his face and sat down abruptly.

    His cultivation, which he had not been able to achieve for thousands of years, suddenly loosened.

    The source of this loosening is caused by the sweet scent, as well as those that spread out the vitality and spiritual power, which seems to be mixed with a kind that only the demons can sense. The breath of the place where the right path is.

    It is this breath that almost completely matches their magic source.

    Such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, how dare the elders miss it.

    As soon as he meditated here, the other four elders felt the same. The four of them hadn't even touched their cultivation base in eight hundred years, so they were naturally extremely excited.

    "Protect the Dharma for us." After instructing the ten generals, the elders began to practice on the spot.

    As for the two arrogant sons of the human race... Since the Demon King has not ordered, they naturally dare not disobey the king's order.

    The ten generals also sensed the mysterious energy soon. If they were not ordered to leave their posts without permission by the elders, they would be eager to meditate and practice immediately.

    Immortal Zi'an watched the demon clan elders disperse inexplicably with murderous intentions, and suddenly began to meditate and practice.

    He breathed a sigh of relief. If these people take action at the same time, I am afraid that these people will definitely not be able to protect Yao'er and them.

    Ke Ran 'caught' Ao Youning back, then opened his eyes pale and glared at Ao Youning.

    As soon as she entered the right path mode, she noticed that Ao Youning was not around.

    As soon as she guessed, she guessed that Ao Youning was going to do something, and sure enough, this kid is a treacherous villain.

    He also said that he was a human race and wanted to stop the war for the benefit of the human race.

    This is not the intention to do something to Gu Yao.

    If she could speak at this time, she would definitely be cursing, but it's okay to roll her eyes.

    "Good way."

    Ao Youning looked away, and there was a lot of guilty conscience in the commanding tone.

    "Humph."

    Of course Ke Ran wanted to be right, but he always felt that something was missing.

    Unexpectedly, when Ao Youning walked to the east side, the ice crystal wall suddenly shook, and then a big hole shattered.

    Then, his palm swung.

    The blue light curtain moved slightly, and the purple thunder flower crystals that were full of pits and valleys were exposed, which surprised Ke Ran.

    The demons are actually planted, God!

    But I felt that the pollen surged into the sky and rushed towards her.

    She couldn't think too much about it, so she quickly transferred her spiritual power with the pollen.

    But I don't know why, something is missing.

    Keran frowned slightly.

    "What, is there something wrong with this purple thunder flower crystal?"

    Ao Youning asked a little impatiently.

    If there is something wrong with this purple thunder flower crystal, it really feels a little different. The breath of the pollen rippling and flowing seems to be different from the last time at Ji's house, but the righteous path seems to have no obstacles.

    But it just felt like something was missing.

    Ao Youning looked at Ran Ran's wandering spirit power, and panicked in her heart. Could it be that the land of the Demon Race 'contaminated' the Purple Thunder Flower Crystal...

    He really didn't want to admit it. But in the ancient times, the land of the demons and the ghosts was indeed considered a filthy place by the dragon and phoenix... but it was a fact.

    If it was because of his negligence, Ran Ran's righteous path failed. The fate that awaits Ran Ran will be death by exploding body and soul.

    He absolutely cannot accept this.

    Just when he looked pale and remorseful.

    Suddenly, in the direction of the cultivation world, two huge spiritual powers shot up into the sky. Compared with Ran Ran, the spiritual power flow is like a river to the ocean, but it is indispensable.

    Ao Youning's expression changed. He suddenly understood!

    Those were Ran Ran's two younger sisters. They got two longevity flowers. Naturally, they needed to be on the right path together. Only then could Ran Ran combine the power of longevity into one and get the innate and true spirit from the earth.

    "Don't be afraid, Ran Ran, your two sisters... Junior sisters are also on the right path. I will help them deliver the Purple Thunder Flower Crystal."

    "Yes."

    The sweet answer. It made Ao Youning feel pain in his heart.

    He dodged into the valley, connected to the thick land, rolled up a large piece of purple thunder flower crystal, and then rushed to the area of ​​​​the realm of self-cultivation.

    The author has something to say: The

    aunt is here again, and it’s only after 20 days that she is here again, I really do. The headache is splitting, so I went to spread it, and the typo will be corrected tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
33.9K 347 23
Author: Zishu Maomao Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2020-03-04 Latest: Chapter 108 Through rebirth Upon waking up, Su Liang became the stand...
59.3K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
12.7K 167 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story