Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 87

92 0 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 87

    After Ke Ran was taken back to his residence by Gu Yao, he was taken directly to the study.

    Ke Ran thought, how could it be considered a reunion.

    This kid didn't even get close to her, so he planned to talk about things.

    It must have been the incident that had stimulated him.

    Ke Ran is at a loss, and it's hard to say anything.

    Now even if Gu Yao says that there are two suns in the sky, she must tell Gu Yao that he is right.

    As a result, after Gu Yao pulled her into the study, he actually supported her waist with both hands, picked her up and sat on the desk.

    This posture faces Gu Yao.

    If you kiss... such

    a modern tyrant style!

    Ke Ran thought about it, and his mind was full of eagerness to try.

    Gu Yao could see what she was thinking, and he actually gave her a father-like sigh.

    Ke Ran stared angrily.

    The atmosphere has been set off to this point, and he gave her this.

    No kiss, no kiss. Gu Yao always looked at being her father, which made Ke Ran particularly unhappy.

    She was so angry that she jumped off.

    Gu Yao restrained her neck and gave her a deep kiss.

    The hand on her neck was deeply inserted into her hair, and the other hand wrapped around her waist.

    Especially hard.

    But it feels very frustrating.

    Ke Ran thought she liked gentle male silver, but who knew, this deep sense of conquest made her even the top of her hair tremble.

    She swears, she was kissed so softly.

    But Gu Yao finally bit her lower lip before letting go.

    Those eyes were quite jealous.

    Ke Ran was right, so he put his cheek on his chest honestly.

    We don't dare to talk, we don't dare to do anything, we're so cute!

    Gu Yao looked at her soft and cute appearance, and the jealousy in his heart turned into tenderness.

    Although the scene just now was a bit 'exciting', he knew that Ran Ran didn't do it on purpose.

    However, Ran Ran was so guilty, he didn't point it out.

    This kind of thing...whether it's an accident or not, it's better not to happen.

    The two hugged for a while.

    Gu Yao took out a box of jewelry and put on some new clothes that fit Ran Ran.

    Those clothes boxes were not even opened.

    Instead, he opened the jewelry box and took a look, and was immediately attracted by the pearl hairpin.

    Ran Ran likes simple hair accessories, but rarely wears such as step shakes, and finds the tinkling annoying.

    So what she often wears is a tridium hairpin. And that hairpin was a gift from Ji Canglang to Ran Ran and the three sisters when he went to Xingyue City to learn witch songs.

    Except for Ran Ran, the other two don't wear this hairpin very much.

    "This one looks like my Tribulus hairpin!"

    Ke Ran took off the hairpin on his head and put the two in his hand to compare.

    "It's still cuter with a fat hairpin. Of course, this pearl hairpin is also very beautiful."

    Gu Yao: "..."

    Pearls really can't be compared to the size of the hairpin.

    As soon as Ke Ran looked up, he saw Gu Yao's face.

    She couldn't help but smile. "I like this set of pearl jewelry very much, Gu Yao."

    Then he put the pearl hairpin on.

    Gu Yao also pinned two small pearl flowers on her temples.

    She didn't wear a sect uniform today, just a goose-yellow shirt that Gu Yao bought before.

    Therefore, clothes and pearl jewelry go well together.

    Gu Yao probably thought that she was extremely beautiful, so after putting on her tantalum flowers, he reprinted a kiss on her forehead.

    Those hot lips, and his gentle eyes...

    Ke Ran felt that he could build a city for Gu Yao!

    Or, she was willing to die for Gu Yao.

    Although very in love, it is really sweet and very happy.

    but.

    "Gu Yao, what else do you want to tell me?"

    Gu Yao: "..." The

    sweetness of the moment before, the warm love in his big eyes made his heart instantly swell up Pity and pity. It wasn't even a breath of time, she blinked her eyes and asked about the business.

    As expected of Ran Ran.

    It's always been like this since I was a kid... I don't have a conscience.

    Gu Yao took out the camera and handed it over.

    Ke Ran looked at the spiritual spring that reflected the temple, and blinked.

    Is there anything strange about this? It's just that this water looks more alive than ordinary spiritual springs.

    But she took a closer look and almost took a breath.

    "This is... Peach Blossom Immortal Palace? Immortal Palace has moved again?"

    "How is that possible, it's stupid."

    Naturally, Gu Yao didn't say this.

    It was a small ice flower that flew in from the window with a thud.

    As soon as she arrived, she looked very honorable and raised her chest there.

    Although he understood that a flower was speechless with his chest out, Ke Ran still stretched out his right hand.

    Xiao Binghua then moved down the group.

    "You've grown up a lot."

    Xiao Binghua's chest was raised again. "It's natural, Xiaoxue is no better than you. She has always been quick in her work. Over the years, I have followed her to drink enough Lingquan, and naturally I have grown up a lot."

    Ke Ran: "..." She knew the 'Xiaoxue' in Xiaobinghua's mouth. It's Duan Su.

    Duan Suna's ability to do things naturally overwhelms her useless wood in minutes.

    So she didn't feel the slightest bit about it.

    "Since the phantom of Peach Blossom Immortal Palace has appeared, it means one thing."

    Xiao Binghua raised her head proudly.

    Ke Ran had no choice but to make a slap in the face. "What's the matter?"

    Xiao Binghua said, "The last spiritual spring that proves my incarnation is about to appear. When my incarnation is successful, your longevity will be greatly improved!"

    Ke Ran felt that this was indeed good news.

    She wants to become stronger as such a small dish.

    Gu Yao was speechless for a while.

    What this Bing Linghua knew was different from what he knew.

    At that time, when he broke through the many traps of the demons and came to the edge of the spiritual spring.

    He faintly heard the golden chime ringing in the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall next to Lingquan. Among the vibrations, he faintly heard the words 'Successful Immortal Dao', 'Lord of Longevity' and 'Four Clan', and disappeared again. .

    At the time he was filming it. It's just in the camera, but I can't hear the sound.

    I thought that Ran Ran, as the Lord of Longevity, might be able to hear it.

    As a result, Ran Ran was obviously unaware.

    Gu Yao closed his mouth. Ran Ran, the lord of longevity, knows that one day later, he will be able to have an extra day of relaxation.

    "However, you must go with me for the last sip of the spiritual spring."

    Xiao Binghua emphasized.

    Ke Ran's heart suddenly shrank. "Is it dangerous there?"

    Xiao Binghua glanced at her. "If you go, it won't be in danger. Without you, Xiaoxue and your lover will be in danger. Well, I'm going to accompany Xiaoxue. She has a heavy heart and thinks I'll give her up ', how could I be such a person, right?"

    Ke Ranxin said.

    You are.

    And after the chaos and abandonment, he still jumped into her arms.

    But didn't dare to say it.

    Intuitively, Xiao Binghua is very arrogant and cannot be dismantled.

    I don't know why, but I am very familiar with Xiao Binghua.

    but. Since Xiao Binghua said so, then this time, she must go.

    Although I don't know why she went, everything is fine.

    This is probably Xiao Binghua's illusion. But thinking about the dangers he has gone through along the way, it seems that he is safe and sound.

    Perhaps, he may be really a little lucky.

    After all, the mother always said that her cheeks were pink and her body was chubby, and she was a lucky master.

    Although the word "blessing" made her a little angry.

    but. Forget it, people who comprehend the truth are blessed with a little bit of luck, and it proves that they are blessed by God.

    and. She didn't want Gu Yao and the others to have an accident!

    But lover or something, hehe.

    Rubbing against Gu Yao's arms, Ke Ran felt very at ease.

    "Ran Ran doesn't have to take the risk." Gu Yao's voice fell on the side of his ear, the dense kiss.

    Like an electric current running through the body.

    Coran said. Then you must go, even if you go to the Longtan Tiger Cave in front of you!

    All for love, ahem.

    In fact, she was still a little worried.

    After being fed up with Gu Yao for a while, after Ke Ran went back, she started to pack the storage ring to see if the healing pill was enough. If not, she would ask her master to refine it a little more.

    Going out, now that Ke Ran has discovered it, he still needs to heal the wounds to keep him safe. In addition to that, you have to bring some poisons and miasma pills.

    It's not a good idea to be fascinated by drugs again.

    On Gu Yao's side, together with Duan Su, they discussed the matter of Bing Linghua with Master Zi An Xianjun.

    Afterwards, Immortal Zi'an, Immortal Yushu and Immortal Jiangyun, plus Fuxiang, met together and carefully studied the map.

    Because the Lingquan this time, revealed by Bing Linghua, is in the southwest boundary, hanging alone on the Black Wind Islands in the Cangyun Sea.

    The Cangyun Sea is no different than the Wuji Sea, its vastness and vastness do not know tens of millions of miles, the dark clouds are often billowing, the waves are terrifying, and the spiritual energy is thin.

    Even fishermen will not go out to sea for a hundred miles.

    In the Black Wind Islands, it happened to be the furthest boundary that fishermen could reach, and it was regarded as a supply and foothold.

    Outside the Black Wind Islands, on the map of the cultivation world, it is also marked with the word unknowable.

    However, it is generally believed in the cultivation world that this sea of ​​​​clouds should have been formed by wars in the ancient times. Only because of the sky above, I can still feel the tumbling spiritual power flowing in chaos.

    If Shucha was here, he would like to tell them.

    That's right, when the Three Realms destroyed the ghost clan, the land of the ghost clan was sealed into the sea of ​​​​clouds.

    Of course, Ao Youning had to interject.

    In fact, the demons were also sealed into the sea of ​​​​clouds by him, just waiting for the opportunity to jump out.

    At this time, he wanted to wait for Ran Ran's strength to reach its peak before allowing the Demon Race to reappear.

    He can naturally restrain the demon race from devouring the human race and the demon race, and achieve the peace that Ran Ran wants most.

    However, the two of them learned that the last spiritual spring was actually in the Black Wind Islands.

    All were speechless.

    If this is not good, the demon and ghost areas will be exposed to people in advance.

    Shu Cha was not worried. The ghost clan has been violently sealed for so many years, and the land has long been thin and barren, and there are not many little ghosts. To be honest, there is nothing left to lose...

    but Ao Youning is a little anxious.

    On the one hand, for the sake of Ran Ran, on the other hand, before the holy grass has been watered and matured, he did not want the demons to be exposed to people.

    So Ao Youning didn't think well, so he left Yundingzong in a hurry and returned to the demon world.

    The man in blue in the deep palace felt that he suddenly came back, his face was ashen with anger, and he could refine the phoenix feather with only a thin line of difference.

    At that time, he will be able to drive away the 'subject' and fully manipulate this body.

    Take back everything he wants, especially the 'beloved'.

    Although he is the incarnation of the main body's evil thoughts, for some reason, he is deeply involved with 'that person' and cannot be forgotten.

    The 'subject' tried to use probation for the little girl. Such a benevolent act, no wonder he was hated by his father at the beginning.

    When the main body came back, he had to sink into the depths of his consciousness.

    Wait for the time to come again. It's a pity that the phoenix feather was restored and put back in its original place, and then it took time to refine it again. At that time, it is necessary to go to Little Phoenix to grab some Phoenix Fire True Essence.

    Ao Youning returned to the Demon Realm, and after reinforcing the seal, he was not at ease, and washed the consciousness of the real demon body again before leaving.

    He hurried to the southwest, he guessed that Ran Ran and his party should gather in Xingyue City and then go to sea.

    Sure enough, as soon as he arrived at Xingyue City, he met Ran Ran. This time, he entered the team openly and honestly.

    After he left, the avatar emerged from his consciousness and found that half of his previous efforts had been slaughtered, and his face was ashen with anger. That night, after gathering some magic power, he found the little phoenix again...

    At this time, Fu Qiusheng in Yundingzong.

    Previously, because of Feng Huo, he had advanced to another level of diligence, and found that the yin qi of the ancestor had dissipated.

    Immediately, he breathed a sigh of relief. Sure enough, his phoenix fire can still suppress evil, so he doesn't need the help of the fat man.

    So, he left that damned little yard very ruthlessly.

    From now on, these three stinky girls, dared to lick his feathers again, stretched out their hands to chop their hands, stretched their feet and stomped their feet!

    As for the Lord of Longevity's trip to the Black Wind Islands, he was naturally too lazy to participate. With this time, he didn't know how to spend it on cultivation, as long as Feng Huo went to the next level. When the ancestor comes back next time, he will definitely burn the other party to death.

    Damn! This bastard, he has been tormenting him all these years.

    Who knows.

    That night, in tears and fear, Fu Qiusheng took Xiao Qi and hurried to the southwest.

    On a horse! The old thing is here again.

    Seeing that the ninth prince was awkward for two months, Fuxiang couldn't hold back her thoughts.

    In the middle of the night, he rushed out of the Cloud Cauldron Sect and went to find the person he loved.

    He was speechless for a while.

    Still following silently. After all, it is the blood of the true phoenix, no matter whether the demon emperor is entrusted or not, he must protect it well.

    This is the future of the demon clan.

    Even Xiao Jiu is too awkward. Since you like it, why not protect the little girl generously.

    Perhaps after seeing people's hearts over time, the Lord of Longevity may not necessarily have an interest in him.

    It really doesn't work, he can teach Xiao Jiu some charming tricks...

    The author has something to say:

    Ah, I wrote this chapter for seven or eight hours, I don't want to write it, all kinds of fish, ah ah ah ah! I wanted to try hard...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 265K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
5K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
67.9K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
182K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...