Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 84

83 0 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 84

    Ke Ran is right after the Heavenly Wonderland.

    As long as the consciousness is swayed, the spiritual power will spread silently like the morning mist, and instantly can firmly grasp the flowers, plants and trees in a radius of hundreds of miles.

    This feeling is very wonderful, there will be the illusion of being a god.

    It is hard to imagine how powerful he will become if he reaches the realm of Immortal Monarch.

    She's still looking forward to it.

    I don't know if I have the chance to dream of a fairy king in my life.

    Then after arriving in the fairyland, Ke Ran wanted to water the spiritual plant from the bottom of his heart.

    Without watering anything every day, her heart itch.

    Coincidentally, Yin Min and the others are like that too.

    So the three of them couldn't help throwing a finger of spiritual liquid over the manor, not to mention the purple thunder flower crystal, including the landscape spiritual plants and the weeds on the roadside.

    That's only a few days. The whole villa is full of vigor and vitality, and spring is rippling everywhere.

    In fact, it has already entered the early summer season, but the grass and trees in the villa are still roaming in the spring breeze.

    The flowers that have been thanked are blooming again, the dead trees are quietly blooming with buds, and even the weeds on the roadside seem to have more spirituality.

    Shizu's eyes hurt every time he sees him.

    In fact, Ke Ran and the others also want to spend this time in their own spiritual garden, which is a profitable business.

    But the content of the agreement is not to live in this villa for ten years.

    The three of Ke Ran discussed it, and wanted to give Ji Canglang an opinion, let's get a planting garden nearby.

    For ten years, they help with watering, just pay a little bit of hard work, and they don't want much, just... 50% of the profit.

    The price is actually negotiable.

    The main thing is not to waste ten years of hard work.

    As a result, they haven't commented yet.

    On Gu Yao's side, Xianjun Zi'an had left the master's house, and the three of them were going to start a ten-year journey.

    In fact, Ke Ran got the news through Xiao Binghua, this trip was mainly because Xiao Binghua sensed another spiritual spring, and needed Duan Su to accompany him to drink the spring water.

    Over the years, Duan Su has returned to Yun Dingzong when he is on the right track, and he spends the rest of his days running all over the continent.

    Really, hard work.

    To tell the truth, with Xiao Binghua's temperament, when she is full of Lingquan, she will definitely throw it back into Ke Ran's arms.

    Xiao Binghua even said this. Said she was playing with nerds...

    and Duan Su, the 'nerd', seemed to be enjoying it.

    When Ke Ran sent Duan Su and the others away, he felt a little embarrassed to see her. Who are you working hard for? This is!

    But she still happily waved her fat hands and sent them off.

    Xiao Binghua has said that almost all the places she goes to are extremely vicious places... She is so weak, although she is stronger now, she still feels a little weak.

    Therefore, the heaven will give great responsibility to the people. Duan Su, thank you for your hard work~

    Gu Yao and the others just left.

    Ji Canglang told the master at the back that it was still important to cultivate the longevity technique, so he would not let the three sisters waste ten years in this manor, and he was willing to accompany a few people to live in Yundingzong for 30 to 50 years.

    The master was overjoyed when he heard this, and immediately agreed to invite Ji Canglang to Yunding Sect as a guest.

    So Ke Ran and the others came in a hurry and left in a hurry.

    When passing through Xingyue City on the way back.

    Ke Ran felt that something was staring at him, and his whole body was cold.

    But she wanted to look carefully in that direction, but there was no danger.

    But she inexplicably thought of that 'demon clan' in her heart.

    She had a feeling that the thing was staring at her again in the dark.

    She didn't quite believe that it was a monster. Because I have been to the Demon Palace, even if it is as powerful as the Demon Emperor, it seems that it is not so powerful.

    Don't know what this is.

    Could it really be the demons that would endanger the cultivation world?

    As long as Ke Ran thought that the other party might be a man-eating demon, his whole body became cold.

    What did she do wrong, and was stared at by this demon.

    And this demon is very nervous to say, 'This life can belong to him' such nonsense!

    In her last life, she belonged to herself, not to anyone, okay? If you insist on belonging, it also belongs to Gu Yao!

    However, this time the demon didn't rush out to arrest anyone, so he didn't know what to fear.

    Perhaps the master is by his side this time, and this devil dare not come.

    After leaving Xingyue City, that creepy look disappeared.

    Shucha, who was hiding in the dark, stared at Ao Youning's dark face and sneered.

    "You Demon King did not do very well. You dare to count the Lord of Longevity in front of you, yes, very courageous."

    Ao Youning's face became even darker.

    He didn't understand why the incarnation he placed outside the body of the demons who controlled the real demons actually gave birth to his own will.

    Just when he sensed that familiar magic power intruding on Ran Ran, the shock and anger in his heart were surging, and the anger was still reverberating in his mind at this moment.

    "What? You didn't go back to the Demon Race to clean up this thing?"

    Shucha stared at Ao Youning with a scornful expression.

    Ao Youning also felt that he had to go back and stabilize the body of the true demon.

    The incarnation outside the body generates its own will, which is too terrifying. If the body is controlled by the incarnation outside the body, then he is really doomed.

    However, Ran Ran...

    Ao Youning glanced at Ji Canglang.

    Most of this person has recovered the memory of the year, and has mastered some mysterious skills that he does not know.

    Today, Ji Canglang felt the hiding place of his avatar outside of his body before him.

    Ao Youning: "..."

    He always had a feeling that this person should have obtained some mysterious magic technique in the last life that was enough to kill him, the Demon King.

    Have to guard against.

    Chen Cha has never sensed this. Seeing Ao Youning staring at the direction of the carriage, he pouted.

    "Just like this fat fat man, she can't go out in Yundingzong for ten years, don't worry, she can't run away."

    Although this is true.

    But the contemptuous look of Shucha at the end made Ao Youning annoyed.

    Indeed, he didn't want to leave Ran Ran's side.

    But this old ghost had already revealed his thoughts on Ran Ran, so he was embarrassed to laugh at him.

    However, based on his contacts with Shucha over the years, he found out again. This old ghost actually doesn't understand this at all, and he may not be aware of his intentions yet.

    Thinking of coming back like this, Ao Youning didn't even bother to be angry with him.

    not worth it.

    "While I'm leaving, you'd better not have the idea of ​​halibut. Otherwise, you know, you can't stop me from destroying your bone-eater."

    Before leaving, Ao Youning still warned Shucha fiercely.

    Shucha: "..."

    He really planned to take advantage of the little devil's departure and take the halibut in one pot.

    However, he really couldn't stop Ao Youning from destroying the holy grass of the ghost clan after he returned to the Cloud Cauldron Sect.

    After all, the enemy is outnumbered, the demons are prosperous, and the ghosts have only three or five little ghosts left... He is now worse than those exiled princes.

    Ugh. A phoenix in distress is not as good as a chicken!

    Shucha sneered: "Don't worry, if we really destroy the holy grass, the fat man can really kill us." Save face a little.

    Ao Youning felt that this was only half right.

    Ran Ran didn't know what to do, and for some reason, she couldn't love the skeleton and the bone-eating grass. As long as she had time, she would go to the edge of the field and follow the skeletons shaking their heads and raising their heads and opening their mouths to roar silently for a while...

    That appearance is really cute. .

    But why do you like such an ugly grass? His soleus is obviously shy and closed, very soft and sweet, and more worthy of liking.

    However, Ao Youning dared to promise. The halibut grass was ruined, and Ran Ran sighed at the most. It was the rare spirit grass that wiped out this feeling.

    But if the bone-eater grass was destroyed, Ran Ran would probably hunt him down for hundreds of years.

    This poor girl is actually quite possessive.

    That's it.

    In short, I understand that Cha has no such courage.

    Ao Youning disappeared and left as soon as he turned around. From the dark river under Xingyue City, he split the seal, and in the blink of an eye, he arrived at the Demon Race interface.

    In fact, Xingyue City was a demon world 100,000 years ago.

    This is something that people don't know about.

    As soon as Ao Youning returned to the palace, he grabbed the incarnated divine soul with one hand and dragged it out, mercilessly washing his divine consciousness.

    Until the incarnation outside the body recovers as before.

    He also called the demon saint and secretly gave it to Yibao. If there is something strange about the incarnation outside the body, ask the saint to crush this treasure, and he will naturally come back to preside over the overall situation.

    Then, he toured the territory again.

    He was relieved to realize that the avatar outside his body did not disrupt his arrangement.

    Before leaving the Demon Race, he strengthened the seal. Especially blocked the entrance of Xingyue City!

    After this arrangement, he left the Demon Race.

    You must go to Yundingzong to guard Ran Ran and the holy grass.

    In fact, if Ran Ran has him in his heart, then the way to become an immortal, he doesn't want it.

    According to what his father said back then, he was a worthless lover. If it wasn't for the war back then, the father and king would definitely abolish him and support the nineteenth brother to ascend to the throne.

    In fact. No matter how powerful, the father king moved his feet to make the whole continent shake, but in the end it didn't collapse with a bang, and the soul was destroyed.

    His current strength is no less than that of his father.

    However, Ao Youning's heart was like a barren well, empty and desolate, without the slightest joy of being a strong man.

    If possible. He would rather exchange his strength, or even half his lifespan, for Gu Yao's life.

    He has always longed for the kind of quiet and peaceful days that Ran Ran likes...

    Fu Qiusheng, who is far away from the demon clan, has completely relaxed for the past six months.

    It may be thanks to the power of tempering the fire of the true phoenix. After he cultivated diligently half a year ago, he found that the terrifying 'old ancestor' was finally not in his dream, and attacked his consciousness every time he was tired.

    It seems that Zhenfeng has the strength to deter demons, and the old saying is true.

    Just when he planned to work harder and practice the True Phoenix Technique.

    That night, Fu Qiusheng was awakened again by the terrifying 'old ancestor' in a nightmare.

    Thinking that in the nightmare, his real phoenix fire was almost taken away by the 'old ancestor'.

    Fu Qiusheng was in a cold sweat, and he quickly looked inside the demon pill.

    I found that the dazzling fire of the true phoenix actually dimmed a lot.

    He was instantly horrified.

    "Xiao Jiu, you must go to the Lord of Longevity. That is a demon, a real demon. Even if the real phoenix is ​​alive, he is also very afraid of the existence. Back then... eh? I don't remember, in short, this thing is very powerful. Hurry up! Let's go quickly, only the Lord of Longevity can quell this demon!"

    Xiao Qi's words made Fu Qiusheng not think much at the time.

    With a swoosh, he disappeared from the Demon Emperor's Palace.

    Fu Xiang, who was standing by the side, sighed slightly.

    The child, Xiao Jiu, really escaped again.

    He followed all the way and found that the kid was rushing directly in the direction of Yun Dingzong.

    Fu Xiang couldn't help feeling emotional. This little girl, the Lord of Longevity, is like the fragranceless Begonia, unknowingly, look at it, this has attracted many young talents to fall for her.

    If Fu Qiusheng knew what he was thinking, he would definitely roar. I'm looking for that stinky girl to save my life, I don't like her!

    The author has something to say:

    Ah, I was so tired today, I ran to get my hair done, and when I came back, my whole body hurt. so hard to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...
14.1K 194 40
Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gentle and kind, affectionate and powerful...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
12.5K 133 102
Chayuan transmigrated into Xiuxian Wen and became a low-level little demon cultivator of the Hehuan Sect. She was going to die as a salted fish, but...