Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 77

113 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 77

    The next day, Ke Ran got dressed up.

    She very boldly chose a rich and colorful red dress for herself. The sleeves of this dress were tied with some bright red streamers. When the wind blew, the soft robe flew with the streamers, which was very beautiful.

    Brother Shu gave them three sisters a lot of clothes, and Ke Ran liked this one the most.

    But never got a chance to wear it.

    Although in fact, when the magic period is reached, there is no need to wear the sect uniform.

    But Ke Ran is still used to wearing uniforms. Because the bun is easy to take care of, it is convenient and happy to work.

    Simple and the most comfortable.

    But dating Gu Yao, of course, has a sense of ceremony, hehe.

    As for the hair accessories, Ke Ran thought about it, and inserted the ruby ​​plum blossom hairpin from Fairy Qionghua.

    When I went out to Wangyue Valley, I saw Gu Yao flickering in the woods beside him.

    He also carefully cleaned up today and dressed more extravagantly than usual.

    The two were invisible, walked out of the sect, and walked through the mountains. At this time, they could put on their masks and walk side by side.

    There are many couples like them going down the mountain today.

    It is estimated that the Peach Blossom Palace should be very lively tonight.

    Thinking back to when they were fourteen years old, the two of them were still sneaking down the mountain a few feet apart.

    That green feeling. When Ke Ran thinks about it now, it is actually quite sweet and beautiful.

    Gu Yao should have thought of those too, the two of them looked at each other and couldn't help but smile.

    When we got to the bottom of the mountain, the lights were bright everywhere, the pedestrians were like weaving, the shops selling were very loud, and the street market was very lively.

    When entering Fengxian Tower, Ke Ran clearly saw Ao Youning and Shucha.

    The two of them usually dislike each other's appearance, but today they actually have the heart to have a meal together in such a place.

    Moreover, it was the time when the Peach Blossom Palace was swept away by the steaming machine.

    The two of them eat together.

    When Ke Ran saw them at the other end of the corridor, he was so shocked that his jaw dropped.

    Not really.

    No way!

    Because she was too surprised, her eyes slipped around them twice.

    As a result, the two of them stared at each other hatefully.

    Ao Youning flicked his sleeves, flew up unhappily, and went directly to the private room.

    He was too lazy to maintain his gentle and handsome look. At this moment, he seemed to have the evil and cold aura of a noble son, not like a good person.

    Shu Cha scolded her.

    "I'm fairly discerning, I know how to choose the clothes that I bought less."

    In fact, he wanted to say in his heart, dress up, it's actually quite... cute.

    However, he felt that his eyes were wrong, and he went upstairs with a flick of his sleeves.

    Ke Ran saw that he really went to a private room with Ao Yuning.

    Suddenly I couldn't help holding my head.

    It turned out that they were in this relationship.

    It's a shame that she thought... Ao Youning was interested in her.

    So that is to say, what is destined is not destined. Ao Youning should be bold and bold for what he loves!

    She will definitely cheer him on secretly.

    Gu Yao looked at the little fist she clenched, and knew that she should be thinking of something good at the moment...

    Not to mention that the two of Ao Shu appeared at this time, it was estimated that they were here to disrupt the situation.

    Gu Yao looked at Ran Ran's gorgeous red clothes.

    Bought by Shucha…

    He remembered buying a lot of clothes for Ran Ran, many of which were more expensive than this one.

    Of course, this suit is also very expensive in Ran Ran's opinion, asking for 5,000 high-grade spirit stones.

    But Gu Yao always felt that Ran Ran liked plain clothes, so he didn't buy these popular clothes.

    Who knows...

    Ke Ran sensed Gu Yao's attention, and immediately came over and said with a smile.

    "This suit is very suitable for the occasion. We are going to worship the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall today, so we need to dress a bit auspiciously. Don't you think it

    looks good?" It's not a question of whether it looks good...

    Ran Ran naturally looks good in everything.

    It is mainly the person who bought it, Gu Yao slightly jealous.

    "Senior Brother Shu bought a lot of clothes for all three of our sisters. It doesn't have any special meaning. He guessed that he wanted to please us to please our ancestor, and then sneak into the sect. Didn't this make him successful!"

    Ran Ran said...

    OK.

    A idiot like Ran Ran would probably never understand such awkward love as Shucha.

    "Well, Ranran is very good-looking."

    "Yeah, hehe."

    Gu Yao smiled for a while, seeing the small appearance of Ranran's chest.

    When the two entered the private room upstairs, Ke Ran was dumbfounded.

    This is the room when I was fourteen.

    I didn't expect Gu Yao to be so romantic.

    When Ke Ran turned back, Gu Yao stood by the door and smiled at her.

    That smile was a bit of an invitation.

    She gave him a thumbs up.

    Gu Yao was speechless for a while, as if he was saying, that's all?

    Ke Ran smiled, turned back and rushed into his arms, then raised his head.

    So satisfied.

    Gu Yao was obviously not satisfied, he lowered his head and kissed her.

    She bit her lip very pro-fa, and she could feel the heat that erupted all over her body.

    This kid, getting more and more...

    Ke Ran was almost kissed by him until his legs became weak, so he quickly pushed her away and jumped to the window.

    The relationship between the two is the best now, going further, she... really didn't dare to think about it.

    Because it was a reserved table, as soon as they arrived, the second knocked on the door and presented a table full of animal meat.

    Gu Yao also specially added two vegetarian dishes.

    Not much different than it was back then.

    Ke Ran originally thought that when he was in love, he wanted to pretend to be a lady.

    But when the flamingo was brought up, she thought, forget it, let's eat it first.

    To eat the flamingo, it must be torn by hand, and it is served whole.

    This kind of meat is fragrant, swallowing it, and a wave of warmth swaying from the dantian, instantly sweeping the limbs and bones, especially focusing on taking care of the sea of ​​​​consciousness, it is a little bit like the feeling of floating and immortal after swallowing the elixir.

    Ke Ran is really good with this mouthful.

    She suddenly remembered. Zhenfeng Daxian said that if she became a Phoenix clan, she would catch all the little phoenixes and eat them.

    Although this obviously looked down on her. But she couldn't say that she wouldn't secretly drool at Little Phoenix!

    After having a round belly, the table was withdrawn, and someone brought up a pot of fragrant tea and snacks.

    Then the second child asked for instructions, whether to write songs and dances.

    Gu Yao waved his hand, so that he didn't have to wait again, Xiao Er went out and closed the door.

    Later, Ke Ran found that Gu Yao pushed the small square table inwards, and then lay down beside her.

    this kid...

    And this kind of collapse, I guess it is convenient for the guests to get close...

    Gu Yao, this bastard, with a hand on his head, actually closed his eyes and rested there.

    Only half delivered.

    Ke Ran hummed twice, turned over, and Gu Yao stretched his arms and hugged her in his arms.

    The two of them just hugged each other like this and did nothing, and they felt pretty good.

    But... it's not actually doing nothing.

    When Ke Ran raised her face, she actually wanted to see what Gu Yao was doing.

    Gu Yao, the bastard, bowed his head and kissed her, and turned around, pressing her on the couch.

    This heavy sense of oppression made Ke Ran inexplicably very high.

    But the question, this kind of place...

    In case there is a camera lens or something hidden in the dark, will she still live.

    The fear of the camera from later generations made Ke Ran push Gu Yao without kissing twice.

    "What if someone shoots it."

    Gu Yao, the dead hammer, just said a word. "They don't dare."

    These words were a bit domineering, but with this dry and low voice, Ke Ran thought he was handsome when he fell in love with her.

    Moreover, although the two were talking.

    Lips still touching lips.

    The heat stained his cheeks, making Ke Ran feel dazed.

    "I don't want it!"

    But still out of fear of the camera, Ke Ran pushed Gu Yao away.

    Gu Yao felt a little helpless and a little funny in his heart. Fengxian Tower opened at the foot of Yundingzong Mountain, how could they dare to do such a thing and cut themselves off.

    However, it's normal for Ran Ran to be shy.

    In the rebirth, Ran Ran was much less courageous than before, and of course she was much more obedient.

    Like a kitten like this obediently lying in his arms. In the past life, basically don't think about it.

    Ran Ran doesn't look at such a little bit, and she is so milky, she looks innocent and sweet, but in reality, she is inexplicably good.

    In the last life, the two of them entered the secret realm, and she was clearly cultivated, but she was always forced to rush into his arms by various 'dangers'.

    If that love flower was poisonous, she would just rush in and take a sniff.

    In this way, he can be open and fair... Tired of being in his arms, his hands are still very irregular.

    In this life, Ran Ran will be obedient... no.

    "Gu Yao, the embroidery on the front of your shirt is so beautiful, the first layer is actually embroidered, look good..."

    Looking at Ran Ran's 'embroidery' and turning to the middle coat, Gu Yao dared to swear that there was an embroidery on it. Never have.

    "This material is good..."

    She could make up this trick.

    The last layer of underwear was lifted, Gu Yao stared at her big eyes brightly for a moment, and then put his fingers down.

    I guess that's the guts.

    Gu Yao laughed in his heart.

    But it wasn't, Ran Ran was like a cat, with her big eyes slightly raised to aim at him, but her hands slowly lifted off her undershirt.

    But as soon as it slipped past his chest, he immediately put it on his shoulder.

    Her cheeks were a little red, but she was enjoying it. Like a stolen cat.

    This look is so cute that Gu Yao's heart softens.

    slowly.

    Of course, he didn't mind Ran Ran being bolder. However, Ran Ran will have this opportunity one day.

    The two crooked sweetly for a while, and heard someone in the city shout, after the door of the Peach Blossom Immortal Palace opened.

    The two just got up.

    The Peach Blossom Immortal Hall is not far from the outskirts of Jinhua City.

    This immortal hall usually only opens its doors on the 15th day of the first lunar month, except when the fairy peach blossoms appear.

    Tonight is the day when the Peach Blossom Fairy appeared.

    Therefore, the door of the temple was moved, and the cheers of young men and women suddenly came from the street. Listening to the sound, they were already rushing out of the city.

    The two of them were not in a hurry to catch up with the excitement, and got up to pack their clothes first.

    Gu Yao tidied it up by himself, tidied up Ran Ran's collar, pinched her hair bun again, and inserted the hairpin again.

    This ruby ​​and plum blossom hairpin was actually sent to Ranran's tent in his last life, before the final battle.

    Ran Ran herself has such a hairpin, which was given to her by her grandmother. She likes it very much and wears it often. It's just that the hairpin shattered during the war and could no longer be used.

    He made an identical hairpin.

    At that time, I thought that Ran Ran would not attach much importance to this hairpin... After all, at that time, because of many people, many things, and the cruel war, the two had not spoken for many years, and even Ran Ran no longer looked at him. He also knew that he was not qualified to stand beside her.

    But the love in his heart, from beginning to end, he has a lot of points.

    It's just God's will. In the end, unable to stay with Ran Ran, he also left Ran Ran first.

    This hairpin was obviously cherished very much, and it was passed on to the branch of the Ning family.

    Although Ran Ran had a heartless look on his face at that time, in fact, his affection for him should never change.

    Just think about the blood and tears on the battlefield, in the memory, when you crushed the spiritual platform slowly.

    Gu Yao is really distressed.

    In fact, it was the time when he had to do it, and he fought for his life. If he could, he would definitely choose to stay by Ran Ran's side for a long time.

    Even if the two never get along, that's fine.

    Fortunately, we can meet again in this life.

    When he was young, he was tortured by the fever to the point of being inhuman, and Gu Yao was quite resentful of the fever in his heart.

    At this time, my heart is more grateful for it. Without this fever, he would never have gone to Liyang to recuperate, and it would have never been possible to meet Ran Ran early.

    Although he did not become a poor boy, but at least he did not guess his childhood sweethearts.

    "Okay, Gu Yao, let's go."

    Ke Ran took a look in the mirror, this time he couldn't let people grab the handle and say he didn't organize his clothes.

    After it was all right, she said loudly.

    Gu Yao quickly covered the emotions in his eyes, held her little hand tightly, and the two went out.

    The private room on the opposite side also opened with a click.

    Ao Youning and Shucha glanced over and went downstairs first.

    Ke Ran couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

    She saw that Shu Cha's collar was a little loose.

    Ao Youning still had the solemn appearance of a row of rich and noble sons, this kid loves to pretend.

    She suspected in her heart that the two of them were probably the same as her and Gu Yao in the private room just now.

    There were goblins fighting for a while.

    Judging by the extent to which Shucha loosened his collar, it is estimated that the battle situation is definitely more intense than that between her and Gu Yao.

    Gee.

    It's so bloody!

    Moreover, I would never have imagined that Shucha, with such a rebellious temperament, was actually below, ahem, that.

    However, Ao Youning looked more shrewd and deeper.

    Ke Ran also thought about the 'this pair' for a while and put it aside.

    She is dating Gu Yao now.

    There is no time to think about these useless things.

    The two went downstairs, passed through the endless crowd, and went outside the city.

    Along the road is a couple of couples, walking forward with torches.

    In fact, at this time, the moon is dim and pus, and there is no need to light a torch.

    But I guess everyone thinks the torches are more romantic, anyway, the torches extend to the distance like fish and dragons.

    Ke Ran also lit a torch, so there can't be any gaps in this long dragon, right?

    She looked at the sky all the way, looked at the team like fish and dragons, looked at the pus-filled mountains under the clear moonlight, and then looked at the people around her.

    Just feel so happy.

    If only this happiness could last for a long time.

    I hope Peach Blossom Immortal Palace can bless them.

    She really likes Gu Yao.

    Of course Gu Yao could feel her little happiness, and he gently clenched her little hand in response.

    However, there is no shortage of vigilance around.

    The eyes of Ao Youning and Shucha declaring war are already very obvious. Today's trip should not be too smooth.

    Ran Ran believes in fate again... Gu Yao really hopes to give Ran Ran confidence through the blessing of the Peach Blossom Palace.

    His heart will always be with her and will never go anywhere.

    In this life, he will never allow anyone to break them up again.

    They must be together for a long time.

    Ao Youning and Shucha hid in the dark and followed him all the way.

    They really wanted to do it early, but Yun Dingzong paid more attention to the grand gathering of the Peach Blossom Immortal Palace, so they sent two elders to sit on the way.

    These elders are also at the level of immortals, and they are naturally no threat to them.

    However, Yun Dingzong is notoriously cautious in his work.

    Along the way, a defensive magic circle was also arranged, and an exorcism magic circle was also equipped.

    Although this exorcism array is relatively low-level.

    But when you start, it is inevitable that a trace of magic or ghost will leak out.

    The two still need to lurk in the Cloud Cauldron Sect, waiting for the holy grass to mature, and they really don't dare to act rashly.

    Therefore, he could only trace his face to the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall with a gloomy face.

    At this point, even the formation of Yundingzong couldn't get close.

    This Peach Blossom Immortal Hall was formed during the Primordial Period, and it is the only ancient temple from the Primordial Period preserved in the entire continent.

    This hall is surrounded by a fairy machine, and no one has been able to break through its defense so far.

    Even, 100,000 years ago, people at the level of emperors and immortals would come to the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall to meditate, just to feel this wisp of magic and comprehend the fairyland of flying.

    Moreover, the mystery of this immortal temple is that it changes its position every thousand years.

    If Ke Ran investigates a little, he will know.

    The Peach Blossom Immortal Palace was seated on the outskirts of Jinhua City at the moment when she fell to the ground.

    Of course, no one would associate her birth with this great hall.

    Just because the Emperor Immortal is still elusive, and no one expects any immortal way.

    Therefore, this Peach Blossom Hall has long since become a place for men and women in the secular world to seek marriage.

    In the era when Ao Youning lived, fierce wars broke out, but no emperor or true demon had time to go to the Peach Blossom Palace to look forward to the immortal realm.

    So seeing these men and women entering the temple to seek marriage, I don't think there is anything.

    Shucha watched all this, but only had a deep and incredible feeling.

    In his day, becoming immortal was the ultimate desire of all creatures on this continent.

    Therefore, the Peach Blossom Temple is a real temple.

    Only in front of the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall, even if the four clans are enemies of life and death, they dare not draw their swords to face each other.

    Back then, the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall happened to stop at the ghost clan boundary.

    He and his father escaped execution because of the Peach Blossom Immortal Palace.

    But unfortunately, the palace was teleported away after they hid in it for three months.

    So the father and son were sealed up by the Nine Immortals, Four Demons and Twelve Great Demons.

    However, when Shucha was approaching the Immortal Hall at this time, there was a sudden feeling in the dark.

    At that time, he was only sealed, not killed, and it seemed to be somewhat related to the protection of the immortal temple.

    Because of his ability, Ben couldn't resist the wear and tear of the power of the seal, and the original had long since vanished.

    But that's just his guess.

    After all, the mystery of the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall is the top of the entire continent. In the ancient books, the Peach Blossom Immortal Temple is called the Temple.

    In front of this kind of immortal hall, Shu Cha did not dare to make trouble.

    The little devil moved his hand once.

    As a result, Chen Cha saw that his face was pale and hurriedly fled into the forest.

    He almost laughed.

    the.

    This is the fate of disrespecting the temple.

    This kid, this time it is estimated that the injury is not light.

    But it doesn't matter.

    He can wait for the Lord of Longevity and the Body of Xuanlong to go in and worship the Immortal Palace before they come out. The strength of the mysterious dragon's body at this time is really not his opponent. That is, the golden dragon technique was born to suppress evil, and it was indeed a bit tricky.

    Gu Yao was on guard all the way, but he arrived in front of the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall without any danger.

    I was also slightly surprised.

    "Gu Yao."

    Ran Ran's voice was a little nervous.

    Gu Yao put down his guard, took her little hand, and walked firmly into the hall.

    This immortal hall is actually very small, and only a dozen people can stand in the hall.

    Except for a fragrant wooden altar on which there were two dyed red candles, there was nothing else in the hall.

    Even on the columns and walls, there are no sculptures and wall carvings.

    If the outer hall can still see some glorious traces of the past, otherwise, this is really not much different from the ruined temple in the countryside.

    But this temple is clean and dust-free, and the spirit is like a trickle of water, which makes people feel relaxed and happy.

    Therefore, those who enter, are all in awe.

    Ke Ran and Gu Yao stepped on the door of the temple, let go of their hands, stood in front of the altar, and bowed deeply together three times.

    In the end, like everyone else, nothing happened...

    Ke Ran: "..."

    Well, she really thought too much.

    She came out with Gu Yao in disappointment, and flew directly on the return trip.

    However, Ke Ran flew halfway, and found that Gu Yao was by her side, and suddenly he became silent and turned into a wooden stick.

    She was terrified at the time.

    At this time, Meng Buding pulled her into the forest with one hand.

    Ke Ran didn't realize until he entered the woods, this was not the time to be in a daze.

    But it was Shu Cha who caught her.

    She immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and then showed Shu the stick.

    "Senior Brother Shu, did you see that Gu Yao turned into a stick. God, what happened."

    Shu Cha: "...I see."

    He really saw it. Therefore, he was in a hurry to withdraw the technique to deal with the mysterious dragon body just now, causing his chest to surge with blood and suffering internal injuries.

    But in front of the fat man, he could only swallow the blood.

    "There must be something wrong with that Immortal Palace, Senior Brother Shu, I want to go back and have a look."

    Ke Ran jumped up and left.

    This tone, in fact, scared to death, expecting him to accompany him, but did not say it.

    Shucha tutted twice in his heart, and naturally agreed.

    He intends to fall along the way, pull this stinky girl into the arranged 'trap', and then sing fairy ghosts to her to accomplish the task.

    In the trap, he specially arranged a flower field and a clear spring, the scenery is beautiful.

    It must make the fat man happy.

    When doing all this, Shu Cha never admits it, and some inexplicable sweetness came to him.

    At this time, when it came time to implement all this, he refused to admit the excitement in his heart.

    However, this fell down and grabbed the fat man, and it was not a 'trap'.

    It is the Peach Blossom Immortal Palace.

    He was imprisoned in this fairy hall for March, and he knew everything here like the back of his hand.

    Looking at this small hall, he was stunned.

    "Senior Brother Shu, you are amazing, and you came here all of a sudden."

    That fat fat man didn't have any knowledge, and was still talking nonsense.

    She didn't even think about it. At this moment, it was silent outside, and no one was there.

    Shucha looked outside the hall door, and sure enough, there was no one there. He tried to step out, but was bounced back.

    The fat man also noticed at this time, and suddenly became anxious.

    "Senior Brother Shu, we can't get out, can we? What kind of immortal temple is this? Could it be that the evil god is in charge... Uh, uh."

    This heartless girl, how could she arrange a sanctuary like the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall.

    Shu Cha quickly covered her mouth and warned her with heavy eyes that she should not make trouble.

    After getting a strong nod from the fat man, he released his hand.

    Ke Ran only thought that the evil god was in charge of this place, and even Senior Brother Chen was afraid of it.

    She quickly fell silent.

    And Gu Yao outside the door.

    He walked out of the temple door, Ran Ran in his hand turned into a stick, and Ran Ran disappeared.

    Just when I was in a panic, I heard the movements of Ran Ran and Na Shucha from the hall.

    He breathed a sigh of relief.

    Then, next, he listened to Shucha singing that fairy ghost all night.

    Ran Ran was too frightened to speak out at first, but she also sang along in the middle of the night. The singing style... Although it was still messy, Gu Yao only found it cute.

    However, the identity of this investigation... Gu Yao has a lot of guesses in his heart.

    The author has something to say:

    If it is not written well, I will see if I can change it tomorrow. Today, auntie, has a splitting headache, there is really nothing I can do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.3K 78
Qi Yu had just won the championship in the International Mathematical Olympiad and saw a promising future, but who knew that when she opened her eyes...
481K 26.3K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.6M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
51.5K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...