Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 64

170 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 64

    This time, Ke Ran successfully wept Gu Yao's chest again.

    She didn't know why she could cry so much.

    Ever since she found out that she likes Gu Yao, she has had the problem of worrying about gains and losses.

    Falling in love is really hard.

    Still not blessed by God.

    Thinking of this, Ke Ran felt angry and sad in his heart. Why not her.

    I cried like this for a while, and when I stopped, I felt like I was in a different world.

    The whole person including the spirit is very tired.

    Gu Yao took out a handkerchief, and she glanced at it.

    She can't impatiently pull to do this with him now.

    In the end, Gu Yao really understood her very well. He wet the handkerchief and put it on her face...

    The cold handkerchief against her crying eyes was really comfortable.

    But.

    What's the use of being so good. destined to be separated!

    After thinking about it, Ke Ran still couldn't make it through, but he didn't have the strength to get angry and was tired from crying.

    "Ran Ran, come and read this book first."

    Ke Ran could not have imagined that Gu Yao would come to study with her at this moment.

    His eyes narrowed with anger.

    Shouldn't he be yelling at her hoarsely 'Ran Ran I can't live without you, Ran Ran I don't believe in my fate, I want you', ahem, something like that?

    Forget it, let Gu Yao say such words with such a cold face.

    Ke Ran would probably fall to the ground in fright.

    But she still took the volume of the book angrily.

    Gu Yao, this dead hammer, held her shoulder with one hand, and the other hand was busy turning the book for her.

    That slender, well-joined Jianxiu's hand was so beautiful that Ke Ran's heart ached.

    She also loves Gu Yao's skin so much...

    "Ran Ran, look at what this is?"

    Gu Yao turned to a certain page and grabbed a lamp to illuminate it.

    In the warm yellow light, Ke Ran saw the bunch of flowers floating on the water painted on the page.

    She was surprised as well.

    "Which swamp lake is this purple stinky flower!"

    Smelly flower?

    Gu Yao felt that the sea of ​​​​flowers was quite fragrant, but the aroma was too strong and too enchanting.

    "What kind of flower is this, and what kind of classic are you?"

    Ke Ran turned a page, and when he saw the ancient text, his expression became difficult.

    After so many years, it is still a little difficult for her to read ancient texts, but she has the knowledge to make up for it in the past 30 years.

    So it can still be understood.

    "Magic flower, the holy flower of the demon race? It's good at creating illusions, confusing people, and, ahem, aphrodisiac."

    Ke Ran just wanted to say, no wonder she would be confused in the secret realm.

    But that has nothing to do with the magic flower.

    "What do you mean?" she asked Gu Yao.

    "Golden Emperor Xuanlong is so powerful that he won't play such a boring trick

    as Luanfeng Chengxiang." Ke Ran disagreed with Gu Yao's words.

    "Cut, she's still making red silk in the Golden Temple..."

    But when she thought that Gu Yao was not selected, her brows and eyes sank in guilt, and she shrank her neck.

    Gu Yao smiled when he saw his cute appearance.

    "I was chosen by Ran Ran in the Golden Temple!"

    Ke Ran couldn't believe it anymore. Others can still know Gu Yao's golden dragon technique!

    But this matter, she has something wrong, she plans to... put it aside for the time being.

    Close the scroll.

    "Even if it's like what you said, the ghostly Luanfeng Chengxiang is an illusion created by the devil flower, then why did the devils do this? Besides, do the devils really exist?"

    "Of course they exist."

    Gu Yaozhe The words were decisive, as if he had really seen the demons.

    But in fact, no demons have really appeared so far.

    Otherwise, with the importance attached by the master to their spiritual treasure, he would have arrested a demon clan to ask how to read the last two characters of the rune.

    "Okay, even if the demons still exist. Then tell me, why did the demons break up the fate between me and you?" The

    word fate still made Ke Ran's eyes red.

    Gu Yao clenched his hand tightly around her shoulder in distress.

    "Ran Ran, you have to believe me."

    He said in an extraordinarily serious tone.

    Ke Ran: "..." She wanted to trust Gu Yao, and every cell in her body wanted to trust him.

    After all, she really likes Gu Yao.

    Putting his head against his chest, Ke Ran wanted to cry again.

    But she made up her mind not to cry, so she jumped up and flew down.

    Gu Yao naturally caught up and continued to hold her hand.

    The eyes he looked down on were extremely firm, and the handsome face under the shadow of the whirling trees under the moon was full of emotion.

    Ke Ran felt even more sad.

    After walking out of the bamboo forest, under the clear moonlight, the two small villas were unobstructed.

    This quiet little villa will always be the most peaceful harbor in Ke Ran's heart.

    "Ran Ran! Why don't I come to your house to propose marriage."

    Gu Yao, the dead hammer, suddenly said such words.

    Ke Ran looked around in fright.

    If Daddy hears it, she won't break her legs.

    Gu Yao smiled lightly.

    He is not afraid of being interrupted at all. If he can marry Ran Ran if his leg is interrupted, then it's okay to be interrupted once.

    "After the engagement, we immediately decided to get married."

    Ke Ran: "..." Why didn't he get married immediately.

    But his cheeks were on fire.

    "You fart, I'm still young, so I don't want to marry you."

    Gu Yao glanced at her shy bun face. "Then get married first. Ran Ran, I don't believe in fate, so don't you, okay?"

    Is his voice good, like warm wine.

    Ke Ran's heart softened, and she blurted out, almost saying a good word.

    But then think about the whole sentence.

    Good guy, Gu Yao is a dead end.

    snort!

    She just wanted to try not to believe in fate, but... but she didn't promise any kind of marriage.

    Their Gu family is such a huge family, at this time the fledgling Gu Yao must still be restrained by the Gu family.

    Then what kind of identity does she take to marry a genius of such a family.

    Gu Yao is simply crazy.

    The reality she thought could be realized was also when Gu Yao became stronger, got rid of all shackles, returned to Liyang, and the two lived in the mountains and rivers.

    Others, she didn't dare to think about it.

    After all, her own highest achievement in this life may be an immortal.

    And Gu Yao can reach Immortal Monarch, and even further exist if possible.

    She is really not worthy of Gu Yao. well!

    However, he looked back at Gu Yao's bright face under the moonlight who was staying by the bamboo forest.

    Ke Ran only felt a pain in his heart.

    At this moment, it is really difficult for her to cut off her affection for Gu Yao in a smart way.

    She still... likes him very much.

    Gu Yao looked at her sad back and turned to the small manor, and stood for a while.

    Going down the mountain and returning to the room, he thought deeply for a while.

    I still decided to discuss with Master tomorrow and go to Uncle Ke's place to propose marriage.

    What is destined is not destined, he doesn't believe it.

    Even if that fate is true. Then he will take the marriage and add another lock first, but he will see who can take Ran Ran away if he doesn't let go.

    Then, he began to think about the gift of proposing.

    The deeds of the two of them were naturally hidden from Xianjun Jiangyun and Xianjun Zi'an.

    After they leave.

    Xianjun Zi'an asked Xianjun Jiangyun, but he still wanted to beat the mandarin ducks.

    Xianjun Jiangyun was silent for a while, but did not answer.

    the next day.

    Ke Ran cried too much at night, and woke up in his own house again, and the previous boredom was swept away.

    I got up early and tired of my mother, and worked together for a breakfast in the kitchen.

    After eating.

    The good mood suddenly turned into a grumpy head.

    Gu Yao, the dead hammer, was today dressed in an unusually grand manner, and came to the door with extravagance.

    Immortal Zi'an was also full of flowers, and led Duan Su in a splendid outfit.

    Even Duan Su, she was wearing very beautiful clothes today.

    That's all.

    Duan Su also winked at her, that look...

    Ke Ran's face flushed red when he thought of what Gu Yao said last night about proposing a marriage.

    At this moment, she just wanted to rush over and bite Gu Yao to death.

    This dead hammer, actually came true!

    What did he come to mention.

    Daddy will definitely break her leg.

    Ke Ran was suddenly ashamed and angry, and suddenly worried.

    Feel the pain in the back of the calf in advance.

    Daddy will definitely be pissed off.

    Help. What should she do?

    Gu Yao, believe it or not, I will kill you.

    Ke Ran gritted his teeth at Gu Yao angrily.

    Gu Yao just smiled lightly and followed his master into the door.

    Immortal Zi'an said his congratulations as soon as he came.

    Ke Ran couldn't hear anything now, she raised her feet and ran to the study.

    However, she still paid attention to the situation in the ear hall.

    Hearing that Daddy really rejected the marriage on the grounds that his family was not worthy of such a high-stakes family as the Gu family.

    She sighed slightly in her heart.

    She knew it would be like this. She didn't mean to complain about her father. She was indeed unworthy of Gu Yao's original identity.

    Although because of the longevity technique, her identity was invisibly elevated.

    But her baby has not been fully opened, and the future is also limited.

    Therefore, this identity is also false.

    Besides, let's not talk about the identity. Just Gu Yao's huge family... just think about it and let Ke Ran take a breath.

    How could she possibly handle that kind of family.

    So, it's better to refuse.

    Because originally, she and Gu Yao were inseparable, right?

    But what surprised Ke Ran was that the master actually praised Gu Yao for the first time.

    Before that, the master was not pleasing to Gu Yao's eyes.

    The father was probably silent for a while because of the face of the master, and then he continued.

    "We Ran Ran are still young, we plan to keep her at home for a few more years, and we will have a long-term plan for the marriage."

    Then Xianjun Zi'an is also very strange.

    He said, it doesn't matter, after a few years, he can come to mention disciples and propose marriage.

    A determined look.

    After drinking a cup of tea, Gu Yao and the others left.

    Ke Ran pushed open the crack of the window and stabbed Gu Yao fiercely.

    Gu Yao just smiled slightly, although this slight smile was very charming.

    Ke Ran couldn't help but give him a roll of eyes. This bastard made her want to be beaten by her father!

    Sure enough, Gu Yao and the others just left.

    Dad went into the study with a dark face, and slammed the door shut, preventing mother from coming to persuade him.

    My mother has always liked Gu Yao very much. Is there a smile on her face now?

    Daddy's face, at this time, was so angry that his hair was windless and automatic.

    As soon as the old man sat down on the Eight Immortals chair in front of the study, Ke Ran still stood in front of the desk as if he had made mistakes when he was a child, with his head down and waiting to be scolded.

    As a result, Dad was silent for a while, and then he actually waved.

    "Ran Ran, are you standing here?"

    This... I would have broken my leg in the past.

    Although his cultivation base is higher than his father's now, his father has the bloodline hegemony.

    Ke Ran was wronged. "Dad, I'm sorry, woohoo, I was wrong."

    Ke Hong looked at his daughter's pitiful behavior.

    Immediately, the bottom of my hand became itchy, and when I grabbed it, I slapped my calf several times.

    Hit pretty hard.

    But Ran Ran was still the same as when she was a child, with her big eyes wandering around, and she was not honest at first glance.

    This child...

    The author has something to say:

    I really can't write it today, so there are so many, I guess it will be scrapped. I'm going to be depressed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
33.7K 347 23
Author: Zishu Maomao Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2020-03-04 Latest: Chapter 108 Through rebirth Upon waking up, Su Liang became the stand...
98.6K 1.3K 78
Qi Yu had just won the championship in the International Mathematical Olympiad and saw a promising future, but who knew that when she opened her eyes...