Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

Por Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 24

911 20 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24: The Big Fat Chapter

  I looked around in the wilderness at the foot of the mountain, but couldn't find the little girl.

    Jiangyun Xianjun breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. Fortunately, this child probably has a defensive magic weapon on him.

    Otherwise, the spiritual power comparable to that of a monk in the Aiki period will be knocked down, and the child will only have half his life left if he does not die.

    Xianjun Jiangyun knew where the three little disciples and grandsons lived, so the figure flashed and he walked outside the small Jingshe.

    In the west room, find his longevity technique, Miaomiao, who is meditating and healing.

    At this time, the little girl's face was pale, and she was using her spiritual power with all her strength.

    The palm of her right hand flickered slightly with green light, and the energy in this light made Xianjun Jiangyun look very different.

    It seems that the old friend Wangxian said it well. This little doll is really a big chance, and has been recognized by the ancient congenital treasure.

    How rare!

    Xianjun Jiangyun has a burning heart.

    This little disciple and grandson is the longevity magic little seedling he is looking for.

    Must be well cared for.

    Excited, his little Miaomiao let out a painful snort, and then the corners of his mouth bleed, and he fainted.

    Xianjun Jiangyun hurried over to check.

    It was found that this child was reluctant to take the Healing Pill and was forcibly running his spiritual power. How could the damaged viscera and meridians bear it?

    He shook his head, and without hesitation, a pill of healing holy pill was put into the mouth of the little girl.

    Just such a pill is worth 10,000 top-grade spirit stones.

    If Ke Ran knew about it, he probably would have fainted from fright. Mother, she has to work a few lifetimes before she can afford it.

    Xianjun Jiangyun thought that no matter how serious the injury was, swallowing this Healing Pill should be almost enough.

    Watching the little girl's face gradually turn from pale to puffy, he nodded with a slight smile and was about to leave.

    who knows.

    Suddenly, the little girl's right hand flashed a green light, and then Immortal Jiangyun saw a strong medicinal power, and all rushed to her right hand.

    The little girl's face immediately became extremely pale again, no, it was even paler than before, and it was a little blue.

    It's worth it.

    Jiangyun Xianjun quickly pulled up her wrist to check, and found that the damage to the meridians was more serious than before.

    He knew that this was because the Innate Treasure was too arrogant to absorb the medicinal power.

    This baby seems to be a double-edged sword.

    Xianjun Jiangyun had to sacrifice another healing pill to feed the little girl.

    This time, he used his spiritual power to suppress the baby. Prevent it from swallowing the potion again!

    Who knows, he uses 90% of the spiritual power, and he can only make the baby absorb the medicinal power a little slower and not damage the main body.

    Ninety-nine percent of the medicinal power of a medicinal pill has been absorbed by the baby.

    The remaining meager medicinal power repaired the damaged meridians a little bit.

    Jiangyun Xianjun thought to himself, he would like to see how many elixir this baby can swallow.

    So he fed them one by one, and a bottle of medicine and ten healing pills quickly reached the bottom.

    The holy grade was gone, he downgraded the grade and gave it to the immortal grade, and as a result...

    the medicinal pill was actually spit out.

    I saw the green jade gourd looming, the green light flashed, and it disappeared in a circle.

    The feeling of spinning in circles, Jiangyun Xianjun always has a sense of being slapped.

    It's like being despised.

    Yes, the immortal ones don't like it!

    Really.

    Jiangyun Xianjun felt that if this little Miaomiao was to be cultivated, it was estimated that it would be poor.

    But what can he do?

    Even if he did everything he could, he would cultivate this little Miaomiao.

    He knew that it was estimated that this green jade gourd should be enough to absorb the medicinal power today.

    After checking the damage to the meridians of Ke Ran's little disciple and grandson, he could only say that he couldn't die, but he did feel wronged for the child, and it is estimated that the injury will take a while to heal.

    This baby, this is too greedy, to even ignore the life and death of the master.

    Xianjun Jiangyun shook his head, planning to come back tomorrow to feed the elixir to the young disciple.

    Not long after he disappeared.

    I saw that the green jade gourd quietly showed some traces, and then spit out some spiritual power to feed back.

    Ke Ran's pale complexion became better visible to the naked eye.

    Of course, it was only a little better. When she woke up in the middle of the night, she felt weak, her back was wet, and there was no pain anywhere in her body.

    Ke Ran climbed up hard, opened the door and saw a food box, which Yin Min put there, and left a note for her, asking her not to patronize the cultivation meal without eating etc.

    But Ke Ran could only waste her mind. At this moment, although she was terribly hungry, she had no appetite at all.

    She finally ate some Lingcai, and nothing else.

    Then I went to the backyard to take a shower and came back and changed the sheets.

    She thought before she fell asleep. You must buy a few healing pills for yourself, otherwise, it will really hang.

    So she got up early the next morning.

    After sitting in the formation, I went to the pill room first, gritted my teeth and spent ten high-grade spirit stones, and bought three middle-grade healing pills.

    Then I went to the school, found a corner in the peach forest to meditate, and swallowed one first.

    When I found a pill, my dantian was slightly warm at first, and then there was no reaction.

    So she swallowed the remaining two in disbelief.

    Still useless.

    Ke Ran's face turned pale with fright.

    A mid-grade healing pill is useless, so you must buy a top-grade or even better pill.

    And a top-grade healing pill requires a hundred top-grade spirit stones, and the spirit stones her father gave her to save her life were only enough for her to buy ten.

    If this one hits it down, it won't get better.

    Then she might hang.

    Ke Ran was suddenly flustered and confused.

    She knew that the injury was a bit serious, but it wasn't serious enough to kill her.

    Now she can't look inside her body, but she still knows the damage to her body.

    The internal organs are indeed damaged, and the damage to the meridians is also a little heavy.

    But it's really not fatal.

    The seniors in the Pill Room have said that a minor injury like hers can be healed immediately after a medium-grade Healing Pill.

    She didn't use all three.

    What's going on here?

    At this moment, the class bell rang, and Ke Ran had no choice but to go to class full of doubts and worry.

    All morning, she didn't listen.

    At noon, in the cafeteria, she felt sick to her stomach when she saw the meat of the spirit beast, and finally ordered two plates of vegetables.

    Even so, she couldn't eat it.

    At this time, she was in a very uncomfortable mood.

    So when the heroine walked towards her and tried to sit across from her.

    She couldn't hold back her fierce glance.

    Really, she was dying and was not in the mood to deal with others.

    As a result, the heroine's expression actually seemed a little aggrieved. Just like that, he still smiled at her and went to another row of seats.

    Ke Ran's mood was suddenly indescribable. As if she was bullying others, she obviously didn't.

    She was too lazy to think about it, so she just ate two mouthfuls of grass.

    Then he walked out of the cafeteria.

    She felt nauseous as soon as she went out, so she hurried to the back mountain pine forest.

    But at this moment, there is nothing to vomit, but only a few mouthfuls of retching.

    Ke Ran supported the tree trunk, thinking that it was indeed time to fight for the life-saving spiritual stone.

    He was about to go to the pill room, but when he turned around, he bumped into Gu Yao's arms.

    This bastard didn't know when he appeared behind him.

    Ke Ran was terrified. "You want to scare me to death!" she said in a sullen voice.

    Gu Yao just stared at her quietly. She wanted to push him away, but this brat was so daring, he actually grabbed her hand.

    "Let go!"

    "Humph."

    Gu Yao actually gave her a cold snort, and then asked her. "I see that you are pale and you can't eat. It's not normal. Tell me, who bullied you."

    Speaking of this, Ke Ran thought of the visit to Immortal Jiangyun yesterday.

    She was angry and aggrieved.

    If you don't see it, you don't see it, why should you kill her?

    How can Xianjun's shelf be so big?

    When she was angry, she felt dizzy as if a roller was rolling past in her head.

    Ke Ran quickly squatted down and held her forehead, Gu Yao also squatted down, still holding her hand.

    However, at this time, he had already grasped the pulse gate and checked her physical condition. His complexion immediately became very ugly, the air-conditioning soared all over his body, and his voice was hoarse.

    "Who touched you?"

    His angry look made Ke Ran feel a little warmer.

    It's different from growing up.

    "You open an invisible one first."

    After all, when it comes to a big guy like Xianjun, how can Ke Ran dare to slander at will.

    Gu Yaoyi said, a tortoise shell caught her in her hand, and dragged her to jump deeper into the pine forest.

    Then he said lightly: "Speak."

    Although his voice was shallow, his eyes were a little gentle.

    Ke Ran was a little moved, and sure enough, he had to rely on friends when he went out.

    She talked about her visit to Immortal Jiangyun yesterday, and when she mentioned forgetting immortals, she only mentioned the masters that her father knew, and made a recommendation to her.

    Gu Yao's brows flickered, and he simply hummed without asking.

    But when it comes to being kicked out from the mountain gate, Gu Yao's face is extremely dark.

    "Too deceiving!" He said coldly, his voice hoarse.

    Ke Ran nodded vigorously with the enemy. "I was almost beaten to death, if this gourd hadn't protected me."

    But this nod made her dizzy again.

    Gu Yao looked at her weak appearance and felt distressed.

    Her little tits and fat man are usually so arrogant, and her big eyes are always sparkling and full of power.

    "Have you taken Healing Pills?"

    "I did, three mid-grade Healing Pills." This is quite normal, but the little titty fat man made a cross with both hands. "It took ten high-grade spirit stones."

    Speaking of spirit stones, his eyes were extremely painful.

    Still a money junkie.

    Gu Yao was a little helpless and a little puzzled. "According to reason, your injury can be healed by a middle-grade spirit stone."

    When he mentioned this, Ke Ran's face turned pale.

    I don't know why, maybe Gu Yao's love is different since he was a child.

    She blinked, tears almost falling.

    "Gu Yao, I feel very bad. The three pills are of no use at all. Will I...I'm going to die."

    Gu Yao looked at her big tearful eyes, and his heart was completely seized.

    His little fat man has never cried, and the time he fell into the mud pit is not that he cried in anger.

    At the age of six, after she rescued him, she floated on the bottom of the water, almost losing half her life. After swimming up, she was still alive and well without a single tear.

    Cry now.

    Gu Yao only felt a pain in his heart.

    "No. With me here, you will be fine!"

    Gu Yao said this decisively, then took out a healing pill and deliberately erased the immortal mark on it.

    One of the five thousand top-grade spirit stones of this healing pill, if Ran Ran knew about it, she would definitely not eat it.

    "The top-grade Healing Pill, eat and see, it should be useful."

    Ke Ran felt embarrassed, and wiped away tears, then turned around and took the rice-white pill.

    This elixir is full of spirit and moisturizing, and it is many times better than the previous middle-grade Healing Pill.

    Ke Ran knew that this was definitely not a top-grade healing pill.

    However, at this time, she couldn't care less, and her life was the most important thing.

    If this healing pill still doesn't work, then she is really... in danger.

    Xianjun Jiangyun, who was hiding in the dark, was worried about this little disciple and grandson, so he came to see the situation.

    As a result, I saw such a pair of young men and women who were in their cardamom years, and they were also the boys of the family.

    Jiangyun Xianjun has a general impression of Gu Zian, and his impression of the Gu family is even more indescribable.

    Therefore, as soon as he saw this Gu family boy approaching his little disciple, he snorted coldly in his heart.

    But at this time, seeing this kid take out the Immortal Grade Healing Pill for the little disciple, he also felt that although this kid's family background is not very good, but he has a good heart for the little disciple.

    but.

    I threw ten Holy Grade Healing Pills last night, all of which were sucked away by the gourd.

    If the young disciple wanted to recover, he had to rely on his master to feed the gluttonous gourd.

    In fact, as soon as Ke Ran swallowed the medicine pill, his face turned a little rosy at first.

    Then suddenly his body swayed, and he fell softly into Gu Yao's arms.

    Gu Yao stared at the green jade gourd that was continuously absorbing medicinal power, he immediately held Ke Ran's hand, and then his spiritual power was shocked.

    The green jade gourd seemed to be frightened, and the spiritual power line that absorbed the medicinal power paused.

    Gu Yao snorted again with murderous intent, and there was a phantom of a golden dragon looming on his body, only to see the spiritual power line of the green jade gourd with a whistle, and completely retracted.

    When Xianjun Jiangyun, who was hidden in the dark, saw this situation, he couldn't help but resorted to his magic weapon and broke a small hole in the stealth technique to observe. Previously, he only used spiritual power to break the invisibility, and in the end it was separated by a layer.

    The stealth magic weapon of this kid from the Gu family is not an ordinary skill.

    And Xianjun Jiangyun was extremely surprised that this kid had the ability to shock the innately created ancient treasure.

    In fact, what shocked the green jade gourd was obviously the shadow of the golden dragon.

    It seems that this mysterious dragon body, there may be some doorway that he does not know.

    Speaking of the understanding of this cultivation world, even the three major sects are not comparable to the top ten surnames.

    The top ten surnames are the families that survived the catastrophe one hundred thousand years ago, while the three major sects are the sects that have arisen in the past 70,000 to 80,000 years.

    Even though the strength of the three major sects is far better than that of the top ten surnames, compared with the background, Xianjun Jiangyun knows that the three major sects are indeed inferior to the top ten surnames.

    Now this mysterious dragon body has taught him a lesson.

    Jiangyun Xianjun saw the face of the little disciple and grandson gradually become puffy, and knew that she was safe.

    He quietly disappeared, and he had to check some information on the body of Xuanlong.

    On Ke Ran's side, she received the medicinal power to nourish her body, and after a while, she woke up.

    She didn't care whether she was in Gu Yao's arms, but stared at the right hand that was held by Gu Yao.

    Just when she was in a coma, she heard a majestic dragon roar, and then felt the warmth of her body and the force of the medicine rushing towards her limbs.

    Contacting the right hand held by Gu Yao, she immediately understood.

    "It's this gourd bullying me again!" Ke Ran raised his head and said so to Gu Yao hatefully.

    Gu Yao looked at her delicate face so close, her cheeks were slightly hot.

    He hummed softly. "You meditate to heal your wounds, and I'll help you watch the gourd."

    "Okay."

    Fatty Little Nut, who was heartless, didn't realize that he was still in his arms, so she took a deep breath and quickly meditated to absorb the medicinal power.

    If it was another man, would she do the same...

    Gu Yao quickly shook his head. There can be no other man!

    However, he still gently supported Ke Ran, placed it by his side, and then held her right hand to help her restrain the green jade gourd.

    After such a stick of incense time passed, Ke Ran opened his eyes.

    But I feel that my mind is bright, my body is relaxed, and it is as comfortable as stepping on a cloud.

    "Gu Yao, I'm fine."

    Ke Ran tilted her head, very happy.

    Gu Yao only slightly hooked the corner of his mouth and responded with a hum, his voice was low, with a little pleasure, which was very pleasant.

    Ke Ran felt that Gu Yao was so handsome at the moment. Mainly Gu Yao is equivalent to saving her life.

    "Gu Yao, thank you very much."

    If it was in the future, Ke Ran would really want to hug Gu Yao.

    She is really grateful.

    However, in this world of self-cultivation, the etiquette is really different from that of later generations.

    Forget it, in fact, the future is not a relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend, nor is it suitable for hugging.

    Therefore, Ke Ran looked at Gu Yao with very sincere eyes and let him understand how sincere she was.

    Gu Yao just stared at her quietly, and then replied lightly, um.

    It's still a low and slightly hoarse voice, but now it's a more gentle kind.

    Ke Ran thought about the value of this childhood sweetheart.

    In the future, she must do a big thing for Gu Yao.

    At this point, my stomach growled.

    Ke Ran was a little embarrassed. "Gu Yao, I'm hungry."

    "Go to the cafeteria to eat."

    Gu Yao stood up and gave her a hand.

    It was not until now that Ke Ran realized that his right hand was still being grasped by Gu Yao. His knuckles were like jade, slender, dry and powerful, while hers was a small fat claw. completely grasped by his hand.

    For some reason, Ke Ran felt a little strange when he saw the hands together.

    She quickly pulled out her hand, and then smiled at Gu Yao twice to relieve herself.

    Gu Yao's face was light, and his eyes were very calm.

    Curran was immediately ashamed. See where she thought of going, really.

    She shook her head and immediately walked ahead.

    After she turned around, Gu Yao slightly hooked his lips.

    Naturally, he didn't miss the shyness that Ran Ran had just passed away.

    At last he understands something, he thought.

    It's not easy, it's only at the age of fourteen that I have learned so much.

    The two walked for a while and came to the periphery of the pine forest.

    Ke Ran stopped involuntarily and turned back with a face full of shame.

    "Gu Yao, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have a relationship with you, but it would be really troublesome for the two of us to walk together."

    She needs people to face forward, not backwards.

    Seriously, it's so shameless.

    Therefore, when Ke Ran said this, his face turned red.

    Gu Yao just nodded lightly. "Okay. I won't make it difficult for you."

    After speaking, he flew up, jumped on the pine tree, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    Ke Ran suddenly felt even more embarrassed.

    She actually felt that she was bullying Gu Yao and blamed herself a little.

    real. She dared to guarantee that if she was in Liyang, she would definitely be a good brother with Gu Yao.

    However, in Yundingzong.

    Ugh.

    If she wanted to live a clean life, she had no choice but to stay away from Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao was not at all unhappy because of her life.

    Now, in order to protect Ran Ran, he will automatically erase the traces before coming to her.

    Ran Ran lived her little life quietly like this, and he felt good.

    However, he couldn't bear to not look at him at all like the previous ten days.

    These days, his eyes couldn't match Ran Ran's, and he couldn't be bothered.

    I also felt that Ran Ran seemed to be afraid of something, and his expression collapsed all day long.

    Especially in the face of Su's approach, she could even fight against her whole body.

    Gu Yao thought that Duan Su had bullied Ran Ran while he was not paying attention.

    Therefore, he watched Duan Su carefully for a few days.

    Then I found out that the woman probably had a bag in her head.

    Except for always going to block Ranran in the cafeteria, she spends the rest of the time working in the planting garden she owns.

    According to her girls.

    Their princess suddenly fell in love with planting spirit grass and manipulated spirit plants in the planting garden every day.

    But unfortunately, if you plant a batch, a batch will die immediately.

    But their princesses still don't give up.

    When Gu Yao heard this, he was speechless for a while.

    Do you want to directly freeze Lingzhi to death by manipulating Lingzhi with the aptitude of mutated cold roots?

    Gu Yao really checked the waste grass that was transported out, and found that these spiritual plants were all frozen to death.

    He felt that this sixth princess, Duan Su, was not as shrewd and capable as rumored.

    Those reputations are probably all the gold that the Duan family put on their daughter's face.

    Just manipulating Lingzhi. Either this woman is fed up, or she is mentally ill.

    But in short, one thing is certain, Duan Su did not bully Ran Ran.

    Gu Yao was immediately annoyed.

    He suspected that the little fat man really wanted to cut off his relationship with him, and they would never get along with each other.

    fine. I helped her once today, and it can be seen that Ran Ran's heart to never get along with him should be gone.

    But gratitude and the like, he doesn't need it.

    If Ran Ran must be grateful, then... um.

    Gu Yao couldn't help licking his lips.

    When Ran Ran was shy because of him, those puffy cheeks and big shy eyes were really cute...

    Ke Ran went to the cafeteria to have a full meal, and Gu Yao was also eating, but there were a few tables away.

    It's past dinner time, and there aren't many people eating.

    Therefore, after eating.

    Ke Ran walked past Gu Yao, and gave him a shooting gesture, and then walked away.

    Gu Yao stared at her silently.

    With that kind of look, Ke Ran almost pierced his eyes.

    Why did she feel like Gu Yao was looking at a fool.

    So, this kid just has the ability to make her brothers' good mood suddenly turn against each other.

    Really.

    She angrily ran out of the cafeteria.

    Gu Yao looked at her somewhat angry back, helpless and funny.

    This little fat man still hasn't grown up.

    That kind of gesture like a boy, is this... is he going to be his brother?

    but. Being able to jump around like this proves that she is all right now.

    That's it.

    As for the green jade gourd, he had to find more relevant information. If you don't find a way to suppress it, it will probably be a curse.

    Jiangyun Xianjun thought of it together with him, and turned around to search for the ancient scrolls.

    Then, Xianjun Jiangyun had to take advantage of the darkness to sneak into the room of his little disciple and grandson at night.

    He was surprised, pity, and joy when he found out that the little disciple and grandson didn't stop practicing until he was a child.

    He likes disciples who practice diligently.

    Then when the little disciple fell asleep, he came to feed the medicinal pills.

    This time, he changed to a supplementary medicine pill, but when the medicine went down, almost half of the medicine's power was absorbed by the young disciple.

    Then the green jade gourd probed into the brain and released the spiritual power to absorb the medicinal power, and only dared to absorb it slowly, no longer like a shameless person like before, robbing the master's medicinal power.

    However, wait for Xianjun Jiangyun to feed ten holy grade medicinal pills.

    This green jade gourd actually dared to turn his butt around with him before disappearing.

    That attitude, no matter how you look at it, is a little disrespectful to him as a fairy.

    Jiangyun Xianjun was so angry that his chest was tight for a while.

    When I think of him as an immortal, he can't even hold this innate treasure better than the fourteen-year-old boy of the Gu family.

    Jiangyun Xianjun felt very tired.

    After feeding the little disciple and grandson, on the way back, Xianjun Jiangyun thought to himself that even the first-level exercises and the mere Fangcao Jue would bury his little Miaomiao too much.

    I have to think of a way to let the young disciple Sun practice the longevity technique.

    But if you teach it alone, it will definitely attract coveted by all parties.

    Five hundred years ago, he cultivated the green lotus root. I don't know how many open guns and dark arrows were thrown at him. Several times the green lotus root was almost taken away.

    Among the various forces playing tricks, the Gu family with the top ten surnames was the most despised by Xianjun Jiangyun. The second is the demon clan, who almost succeeded in stealing the green lotus root.

    Until Bi Ou was proved unable to practice the longevity technique, these farces only subsided.

    Originally, according to this situation, this time Xiao Miaomiao should teach secretly.

    But that doesn't work either.

    Because there was a lot of movement when he practiced the longevity technique, the strength of his immortal monarch could not be concealed at all.

    At that time, once it is detected, the coveted person will only become more crazy.

    In this case, it would be better to bring out two more to teach and make a conspiracy.

    After five hundred years of study on the longevity technique, Immortal Jiangyun dared to guarantee that he could train the immortal-level spiritual planter to the fifth level of the longevity technique.

    Therefore, I feel pity for Yin Mei, the little disciple and grandson, who will endure the storm for his little Miaomiao.

    After all, his master would never treat the two of them badly. Among these two, of course, Wu Yinyin was included.

    If time were to go back, Xianjun Jiangyun might have gone to catch a few heavenly cultivators to cover her little Miaomiao.

    Now, he can only count on these two to come to an end.

    After he made up his mind, early the next morning, Immortal Jiangyun asked someone to call Bi Ou over and reprimanded her fiercely. He dared to pretend to be someone else to lie to Shanmen and knock her head off carefully.

    After he finished scolding, he said slowly, "I heard that you have accepted a few good disciples recently."

    Fairy Bi Ou was used to being reprimanded by her master, but she didn't feel sad.

    Instead, she was very happy. Twenty years later, she finally met Master. Even if she was scolded, she felt it was worth it.

    "Yes. Tu'er has indeed accepted three incompetent disciples recently!"

    Xianjun Jiangyun couldn't help but shoot at him with a knife. No matter how good it is, who else can compare to you poor girl.

    But when he pierced the eye with a knife, he was greeted by a pair of piercing Qiushui eyes.

    Xianjun Jiangyun: "..." Why does this stinky girl still miss him? What is he good for? Except alchemy is cultivating the Tao, and there is no way to understand the love between men and women.

    "Bring three disciples over and show me tomorrow." After

    saying this, Immortal Jiangyun waved his hand directly and pulled out the green lotus root with one sleeve.

    If you don't rush, this stinky girl will never leave. Thick-skinned!

    What sin did he do in his previous life to accept such a disciple, alas.

    Here, Fairy Bi Ou learned that she could see Master tomorrow, she smiled happily and went down the mountain happily.

    As soon as I returned to the cave, I was busy with beauty, grooming, dressing up, etc. Luo Yi and silk shirts were piled up in almost a room, and I almost picked it up.

    On the other hand, Xianjun Jiangyun called Zhong Sheng up again, and reprimanded him severely, ordering him not to stop his younger disciples from coming to see him in the future.

    This Zhong Sheng is reasonable, saying what if it was Fairy Bi Lotus.

    Xianjun Jiangyun slapped the table with a slap. "Then put it in for me too."

    Then, he fined Zhong Sheng ten years' monthly salary and scolded him again before letting him go down the mountain.

    Zhong Sheng was not annoyed when he descended the mountain, but he consciously discovered a big secret.

    Xianjun was moved by the earth-shattering love of this disciple, Fairy Bi Ou, and moved his heart.

    As soon as he thought that he had been wrong before, Zhong Sheng slapped him in the face. Make you so faint!

    Ke Ran didn't know this at all. After her body recovered, she began to walk on the right track of her previous practice.

    But now she has decided to learn two spells, one and a half hours after she finishes her meal, to do tasks, and then to practice and meditate until midnight, and so on.

    As for visiting Immortal Jiangyun, she gave up temporarily.

    She felt that this thigh might be doomed to miss her.

    Therefore. Too lazy to hug!

    The next day, when Ke Ran ran to school, Gu Yao suddenly pulled him aside in Taolin.

    If it weren't for his invisible tortoise shell in his hand, Ke Ran would be so angry that he would immediately give him a blank look.

    For the sake of the savior, she had a slightly better attitude. "What are you doing?"

    "How about I accompany you to visit Immortal Jiangyun?"

    Gu Yao actually suggested that.

    Indeed, his identity as the seventh son of the Gu family is quite a shot.

    No matter how arrogant the old man who guarded the door, he should have given the Gu family a bit of a thin face.

    However, if she went with Gu Yao like this, it would be in vain for her to keep a low profile for so long.

    "I can go to the mountain gate and wait for you first. After you come, you will meet Xianjun together. After going down the mountain, you go back first, and I will leave. Don't worry, I will not let anyone know my whereabouts."

    Gu Yao's words are very considered for her.

    But the old man who guarded the gate could see it, the little boy could see it, and so did the deacon disciples on Xuantong Mountain.

    That's not for nothing.

    Ke Ran didn't want to agree, mainly because she didn't want to hug this thigh.

    Just as the class bell rang, she immediately jumped up like a rabbit.

    "Let's talk about it." She perfunctory Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao just snorted coldly. "Next rest day, I will wait for you at the foot of Xuantong Mountain."

    After saying that, he showed his body and left immediately.

    Ke Ran was speechless for a while. This kid is pretending to be her again!

    Gee.

    However, when Gu Yao passed by her side, the words 'longevity art' on her lips still caused waves in her heart.

    If she can practice the magic of longevity, she will definitely become very powerful.

    At that time, see who dares to beat her!

    Besides, it will definitely be more famous and more profitable.

    Therefore, she hesitated.

    When she went to the school for class, Gu Yao was probably dissatisfied with her hesitation, and he was stabbed in the eye.

    During the class, a disciple went to the door to find Immortal Master Lanqiao.

    "Koran!"

    "The disciple is here."

    "Your master has something to ask you. I will arrange for the disciples in the class to tutor you for your homework today. Go. " Immortal Master Lanqiao

    ordered.

    When Ke Ran ran out, Gu Yaopo looked at her twice. In fact, it was Gu Yao who was watching her silently. She looked at Gu Yao twice.

    Gu Yao's eyes are even a little gentle, meaning he has him, don't be afraid.

    Ke Ran: "..." She wasn't afraid either. Ke Ran's first impression of the master of Fairy Bi Ou was quite good.

    It is estimated that there is something in a hurry to find her.

    Then after Ke Ran went out, he found that it wasn't just her, Yin Min and Wu Yinyin were also there.

    Both of them looked like they didn't know what was going on.

    It was only when they arrived at Trance Cave that they learned that Shizun wanted to bring the three of them to see Shizu.

    Mainly, Fairy Bi Ou was so excited that she forgot to call their disciples yesterday, but before she left today, she remembered that she didn't bring these pendants.

    Yin Min and Wu Yinyin didn't expect to see a big guy like Jiangyun Xianjun, and they all looked surprised, happy and nervous.

    Ke Ran opened his eyes slightly, feeling complicated.

    From the attitude of the gatekeeper, her impression of Immortal Jiangyun was, to be honest, not particularly good.

    The four masters and apprentices came to the gate of Xuantong Mountain.

    When Master knocked on the mountain gate, Ke Ran subconsciously hid behind Master.

    She still has lingering fears, but she almost died last time.

    Today, however, this old doorman was extremely attentive. As soon as he came up, he opened the door and bowed in salute.

    "Fairy please, fairy here please." The tone of speech was very respectful.

    cut! Ke Ran just thought, this old man was a mean person before, he was a mean person, and he deliberately harassed her.

    But not to kill her. Yun Dingzong has never heard of the scandal of killing his disciples!

    She couldn't figure it out.

    The passage up the mountain is really a rough trail that has not been repaired very much, and is overgrown with grass.

    Seeing that it was difficult for the disciples to climb the mountain, Fairy Bi Ou directly pulled the disciples onto her lotus leaf with a flick of her sleeve.

    Then he reached the top of the mountain with a swoosh.

    Ke Ran was sitting on this magical lotus leaf, envy in the bottom of his heart. This is the fairy!

    She also has to work hard to become such a fairy.

    The cave house on the top of the mountain is very delicately built, but it is not very big, but it is full of aura.

    Ke Ran and the other three had never been to this kind of spiritual land, and as soon as they were soaked in this spiritual power, they couldn't help shaking, and goosebumps appeared all over their bodies.

    They all thought that it was indeed the residence of the Immortal Monarch, and it was indeed the land of the Immortals.

    The four masters and apprentices landed outside the Xuanxi Cave, and after being communicated, the door of the cave opened and the four were invited in.

    Then he was led into a small hall with exquisite and elegant decoration. After a disciple served tea, he just sat and waited.

    Yin Min and Wu Yinyin were very nervous, their faces turned pale, and Wu Yinyin even seemed to have difficulty breathing.

    Coran was fine.

    If she went to the mountain gate the day before yesterday, it is estimated that this time is not much different from Wu Yinyin's appearance.

    But at this moment, Jiangyun Xianjun has basically fallen from the altar in her mind, so she looks calm like an old dog, and even has the mood to look at the layout of the hall.

    After a while, there will be disciples communicating, and Immortal Jiangyun arrives.

    Then a figure opened the curtain and walked in.

    Ke Ran couldn't help looking over, then bit his lip tightly.

    As soon as Immortal Jiangyun came out, she had a sense of seeing the Jade Emperor on the stage. Apart from not wearing a crown, the appearance of black hair and long beards really had the essence of the Jade Emperor.

    It made Ke Ran want to light three incense sticks and come forward to worship, and pray for the blessing of Guotai and Min'an to make a fortune by the way.

    To tell the truth, men have such long beards, even if they are called beautiful beards in this era.

    But Ke Ran still felt that no matter how good his face was, with this beard, he couldn't really appreciate it.

    Seeing Shizun's pretty face blushing and his eyes full of affection, Ke Ran was a little suspicious.

    Master's eyes are probably not very good.

    Then the master brought some of their disciples to visit the master, which is not to be mentioned.

    After being introduced by Fairy Bi Ou, Immortal Jiangyun said that after getting to know a few apprentices and grandchildren.

    The old man felt that he had a fate with the three of them, so he had to perform an assessment.

    This month's school assessment, if three people can enter the top 50, go to the Mingde Hall to listen to the teacher's instructions. Then the old man is willing to teach the three-person longevity technique!

    When the words came out, the whole room was shocked.

    Not to mention that Yin Min and Wu Yinyin were directly shocked, even Ke Ran held the armrest of the seat with his fingers.

    She never imagined that happiness would come so suddenly.

    Wu Yinyin raised her hand daringly. "Master, what if you don't get into the top 50 in the exam?"

    "Then you can't practice this longevity art." Immortal Jiangyun said.

    Ke Ran suddenly secretly clenched his fists. Even if you die, you will die on the way to the top 50 in the exam!

    Damn, she has learned this longevity technique.

    Yin Min showed the same determined look as her. Even Wu Yinyin's fighting spirit has soared, and she actually wants to fight.

    Seeing that the goal has been achieved, Xianjun Jiangyun,

  Just wave and let them go.

    Fairy Bi Ou was immediately dissatisfied, she hadn't even made a look with Master.

    When Xianjun Jiangyun saw his apprentice's expression, he couldn't help closing his eyes.

    "Bi Ou, in the future, you will bring a few disciples with you every ten days. I have nothing to do recently, so I can teach them some spiritual training."

    When Fairy Bi Ou heard this, she could follow her teacher for a month. I respectfully saw it three times, what a beautiful thing in the world, and immediately stared at the three disciples.

    "It's not too late to thank the master."

    Ke Ran and the three of them naturally saluted respectfully and thanked them.

    Then he descended the mountain with the satisfied master.

    Xianjun Jiangyun looked at the three little backs and thought. If the top 50 cannot pass the test, they will also be admitted for cheating.

    Another point.

    He couldn't help but take out the mirror and look at it.

    He always felt that his little Miaomiao didn't seem to be satisfied with his beard. Every time his eyes came over, he regretfully stopped at the beard for a while, and then his eyebrows flew away, as if he didn't want to look more.

    This beard, to tell the truth, is actually too long and inconvenient. He just wanted to grow a beard in order to persuade Bi Ou that girl's admiration.

    Who knows, this disciple Sun Xiaomiaomiao is a little dissatisfied.

    Jiangyun Xianjun thought for a while, and when he returned to the backyard, he carefully shaved his beard.

    The author has something to say:

    I will update 10,000 words today, and then I will update it again at 11 o'clock on Sunday evening. First, make sure to write a 40-character chapter. If I write more, I will add more.

    The main consideration is the face of the clip, not the roar. don't abandon me~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

230K 3.1K 100
Dressed as a bad female partner in the hard-to-find mandarin ducks [Chuangshu] https://m.shubaow.net/253/253330/ Author: Candy Powder Category: Rebir...
59.2K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
762K 69.9K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
183K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...