Dressed as a childhood sweeth...

Da Xiaoshuo_

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia... Altro

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 5

1.2K 19 0
Da Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    The next day, Ke Ran came to the bamboo forest to forge his body early in the morning as usual.

    Just tied the small sandbag, when ready to attack.

    Gu Yao is here again. This time he walked through the bamboo forest step by step.

    He didn't even get close, just leaned against a bamboo from a distance, and stared at him silently.

    Ke Ran thought to himself, I'm not afraid to look at it. ignore him.

    Thinking about it this way, the result is still affected. In the past, at least ten bamboos could be drifted, but Gu Yao interrupted him like this.

    Yes, seven or eight bamboos fell off with a bang.

    And my butt hurts more than usual.

    Ke Ran suddenly became angry. "What are you doing there? You're disturbing my practice." She stared at Gu Yao angrily.

    Gu Yao's expression was light.

    "Through you, I learned something."

    "What is it?" Ke Ran asked like a worm, although his intuition would not have good words.

    result.

    "The relationship between ordinary people and geniuses is indeed like

    a moat, insurmountable." Gu Yao had an iceberg face and said words that could kill his popularity.

    Ke Ran felt that the three words 'ordinary people' were not frank enough.

    In short, all kinds of look down on her.

    She was so pissed off. "Yes, yes, your eldest young master is the most talented and arrogant. I'm not worthy of such useless firewood,

    go for a walk, don't disturb my cultivation." Gu Yao didn't leave, and even stared at her with a kind of pity.

    Ke Ran was instantly enraged, and one Buddha was born and two Buddhas were born into heaven.

    Well, you rotten hero, she has changed her soul, and she still wants to harm her.

    roll roll roll!

    Ke Ran was not angry, so he formed a snow ball and smashed towards Gu Yao's face. Missed!

    Smashing it again, Gu Yao shook it, but he still missed.

    Ke Ran got even more angry now, and chased after him to fight.

    As soon as she chased, Gu Yao ran, and the bastard didn't run fast, giving her the illusion that he could be caught.

    As soon as Ke Ran's head became hot, he chased after him.

    Chasing and chasing, isn't it always impossible to hit him in one breath.

    This is the same as being addicted to playing games. One more game will stop playing. If it doesn't work, one more game will be played. The next game will not be played again.

    The same is true for her. If she smashes another snow ball, if she can't hit it, she won't chase it, but she's not reconciled. It's just a little bit short.

    Smash another one, hum.

    Ouch, kill him and smash another one.

    Under such a cycle, Ke Ran didn't even notice it himself, and his footsteps unknowingly followed each other's steps.

    She ran faster and faster, and her pace became more and more skilled with the movement of her spiritual power, and she didn't notice it.

    After chasing Gu Yao for almost a stick of incense, she stopped panting.

    "No, huh, I can't run anymore. Today, huh, I'll spare you. Humph, don't bother me with my practice again, huh."

    Ke Ran gave a gift after throwing the harsh words.

    Talented to go back with soft legs.

    Gu Yao was also a little speechless in his heart. Just now, this little fat man really wanted to hit him, and his big eyes followed fire.

    He looks so milky, but his temperament is bigger than the average person.

    He followed back, hid in the dark, and watched the little fat fat man rest for a while. After continuing to practice, he unconsciously used the 'riding the wind and stepping on the moon' exercise, and he curled his lips slightly.

    The plan was implemented successfully.

    But this is only the first stage, the body forging can be divided into six stages.

    In the future, I have to be hated by this little fat fat man.

    However, Gu Yao felt very happy in his heart, especially when he was chased and beaten, he was actually a little happy.

    "It's over, I accidentally learned the exercises from him. You bastard! If my father finds out about it, I won't be able to beat my ass."

    "Hmph, it really isn't a good thing.

    "

    But Gu Yao saw that she was scolding happily, but her body was honest, and she practiced the exercises he gave over and over again.

    Satisfied, he returned to Xiao Pine Forest and started his own cultivation.

    Hiding in a darker place, Liu Ye, who was stealthily protecting his son, saw this situation.

    His face was numb.

    He always has a way of being a son, just like the feeling of a teenage boy molesting a girl he likes, the more he likes to bully each other.

    However, the son is only five years old, so it is obviously inappropriate to describe him as a young man who has just begun to fall in love. Let's just call it 'childlike' to describe it.

    The little fat man next door is very attractive to the son, but Liu Ye can see it anyway.

    Wen Niang will be disliked by the son, and it is estimated that the problem lies here.

    He must keep this knowledge in his heart.

    Ke Ran learned that pace, and was really reluctant to give up.

    It is really in line with the operation of her spiritual power, and it is super flexible to use.

    In turn, using the exercises given by my father, I always feel that it is not pleasant here, and it is not pleasant there.

    This person has eaten abalone and shark fins, and then looks back to the feeling of being thrown a plate of pickles, and it's a bit unbearable to eat.

    Ahh! It's so annoying.

    I kept swearing in my heart, but my legs did not follow the will of my brain to implement the new exercises.

    In the end, Ke Ran gave up and couldn't get along with himself, so he learned this.

    After about a month, she was able to run smoothly in the first stage of forging.

    At this time, she came back to practice the exercises given by her father, and she was able to succeed.

    It was a pleasant surprise, because I didn't have to be beaten by my father.

    Secretly learn other people's exercises, if this other's family is still next door to the family, her butt will be beaten to pieces.

    Today, when Ke Ran was bored training his pace.

    Gu Yao is here again.

    In fact, Ke Ran knew that he was here to send exercises, and although he was a little awkward, he also accepted his feelings a little.

    But Gu Yaozhen, he is a dead hammer.

    He actually took a slingshot and pretended to shoot birds.

    There are no birds in this icy world. Even if there is a kind of snowbird, it is still active in the deep mountains, and people don't run to such places for people to catch.

    Question: Gu Yao was hitting the bird, and several times his bullets flew past her ears.

    With that speed and strength, if it hits the face, it is estimated that it can smash into a small hole, okay?

    Dude, this is for money and murder.

    Although he knew his intentions, Ke Ran could not bear it any longer.

    She chased after him, but this time, instead of snowballing, she would blow the opponent's head with the heart of her hand.

    Gu Yao, this broken male protagonist, is maddeningly capable, and he is making new highs.

    Obviously, it was very easy for him to avoid her, but as a result, this bastard deliberately ran away at a similar level.

    It is equivalent to Ke Ran's hand, almost chasing his head every time.

    Always a little bit off.

    Ke Ran chased after him, his face almost turned pale with anger. How can there be such a torment, oh oh oh oh oh!

    In order to catch up with Gu Yao, she spent 120,000 distractions to learn his steps.

    But what's the use, even if you learn it, you can keep up with his speed.

    But Gu Yao can always run ahead of her little by little.

    If Ke Ran slowed down a bit, the bastard would turn his head and stare at him silently, again with that damn pity look in his eyes.

    Really stepping on a horse... I can't bring it up if I can't stop it in one breath.

    Ke Ran's face was red and his ears were red, and he was chasing after him screaming.

    One day, she will be caught.

    Had to shave off the hair on the top of his head.

    Really pissed off.

    Another stick of incense passed, this time Ke Ran actually had more energy, but she was too lazy to hit Gu Yao,

    panting and making a gesture.

    "Stop! Huh, don't fight anymore, I'm too lazy to hit you, huh."

    Gu Yao stopped, turned his head, and stared at her with bright eyes.

    Ke Ran dares to promise. This kid was having a good time, he was actually very happy when he was so angry with her.

    Really unscrupulous.

    Ke Ran rolled his eyes and was about to turn away.

    "Ran Ran?"

    "Ran Ran!"

    Father's voice, and it was nearby.

    Oh my god hello.

    Ke Ran kicked him subconsciously. Gu Yao probably didn't take precautions. She kicked him into the snowdrift on the side of the slope. The snow was so thick that the shadows of others disappeared.

    Ke Ran couldn't help but laugh at this.

    Should!

    She hurriedly rushed to her father's place.

    And he didn't forget to warn Gu Yao. "You are not allowed to come out for the time being, let my father know that I am playing with you, hum, I will peel off the skin."

    After speaking, he ran away with short legs.

    Gu Yao in the snowdrift. "..."

    Liu Ye, who was hiding in the dark and watching his son's 'childishness'. "..." The

    son is deeply despised, really. Liu Ye actually wanted to laugh a little.

    At this time, Liu Ye was not easy to show up, and the young man was very thin-skinned, which made him see his embarrassment.

    It is hard to say whether he can still be the guard.

    Over there, the Ke family's father and daughter. The fat little titty showed her father's success in breaking through the first stage of bodybuilding, and the smug look on his face was admiring.

    Really, if you give her a small tail, it can sweep the snow from the entire bamboo forest to the sky.

    "I have mastered the first-order body training in two months. My family Ranran is a little genius."     "

    That's not it."

New clothes and candy."

    "Wow. Daddy is the best! Let's go, let's go."

    Said to go quickly. The little fat man raised his face and stretched out his hand to back.

    This Ke Hong also hurt his daughter to the core, and immediately squatted down to carry his precious daughter on his back.

    "Dad, isn't it a good harvest this year, and you are willing to buy me new clothes. Humph!" "Dad is     stingy with

    us on weekdays."

It doesn't matter if you don't want new clothes."

    "That's fine. Daddy help you get your new clothes back!"

    "Aiya, Daddy, look at you, you're stingy."

    "..."

    The voices of the father and daughter went farther and farther, and they couldn't hear it in a flash.

    After seeing the young master get up from the snow pit, Liu Ye stared at the direction where the father and daughter left for a while, then sat down silently and meditated.

    Liu Ye couldn't help sighing in his heart. No matter how small the young master is, he is still a child in the end, and deep down in his heart, he should also long for the love of his father.

    However, a person with such a majestic head of the family, who loves the son to the greatest extent, only sneaks the son to teach him the principles of being a human being, and has such an intimate interaction with the father and daughter of the Ke family.

    Liu Ye hardly dared to imagine it, let alone actually happen.

    However, that little fat man still has a conscience.

    After a while, she ran back like a warm rabbit in her new fur clothes.

    "I thought I was going to bother to dig you out again, so you can climb out yourself."

    Liu Ye thought, it's almost half an hour, okay? She was planning to bury the son in a snowdrift to vent her anger. This little pit has a strong sense of revenge.

    "Here, here's the candy my father bought for me. Although it's not as refined as yours, it's really delicious. It's not too sweet. It's very fragrant when wrapped in sesame seeds."

    A round candy wrapped in wax paper, was thrown into the son's arms.

    That kind of sugar is really not delicate. In the Gu family, it belongs to the folk customs that cannot be on the table, and the son should have never seen it before.

    Liu Ye, who is from the folk, has a lot of feelings for this sesame fairy candy, as if returning to his youth, he actually misses it a little.

    However. The son doesn't like sweets, so he doesn't eat sugar at all.

    But if you don't eat this candy, it is estimated that this little fat fat man will be angry again.

    result. Surprisingly, the son peeled off the wax paper and put the candy into his mouth.

    The little fat fat man on the opposite side immediately smiled, his big eyes reflecting the bamboo forest blown by the wind, indescribably innocent and cute.

    "It's delicious!" She took a bite of the candy and asked a little proudly.

    "Yeah." Liu Ye felt that the son's answer was a bit false.

    He doesn't like sweets. However, for the happiness of the 'Little Lady', the young master is probably happy too.

    However, this little beauty is quite difficult to please.

    The two of them squeezed candy for a while, and then finished eating.

    The fat little tits patted his butt.

    "Don't come here to practice, so as not to be bumped into by my daddy and beat me up."

    After speaking, he kicked the bamboo a few steps up like a cat, and then slammed it hard, like a bullet fired from a slingshot. , Swish and ran a long way.

    Liu Ye was a little funny. This little fat fat man must have been pretending just now.

    But the son is so disliked here... he should be angry, no, the son smiled lightly...

    Liu Ye thought. The son's temper, I didn't see it, he actually liked 'spicy'.

    The author has something to say:

    hoo! I am coming again

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7K 220 85
Mu Wushuang was originally the number one Dharma cultivator of the righteous way. In a sudden demon-killing accident, Mu Wushuang woke up after b...
476K 26.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
98.6K 1.3K 78
Qi Yu had just won the championship in the International Mathematical Olympiad and saw a promising future, but who knew that when she opened her eyes...
12.5K 166 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story