Chapter 59: Tough Decision

"So how's he doing?" Trinity asked Erica, Landon's new tutor they hired

"Landon is doing very well in his work and he has excellent drive to get the work done, however, I do believe that he may have dyslexia which is why he may be having trouble with his writing and understanding some concepts." She said as Trinity looks at Sebastian

"Dyslexia? No wonder the kids tease him, how come I never noticed this." Trinity said as Sebastian put his hand on top of hers and gently rubbed it

"It's alright, we can work it out. So what does this mean for Landon? Do we have to get him some special help or what?"

"This will definitely require more tutoring sessions and if you're comfortable with placing him in another school dedicated to helping him adjust to his disability that too is an option."

"I don't think I wanna put him in a new school this far in the school year, plus I don't want him to feel singled out since he'll be the only one going to one school and the rest of his siblings will be at another, but I do want him to get the best opportunity there is for him."

"This is an important decision you two should talk over and when you come to an agreement then we can move forward with however you'd like to continue Landon's education, but I'll always be here to help aid him the best way I know how."

Landon sat on the floor by the banister as he listened in on his parents and new tutor talk about his future education plans.

He didn't understand what dyslexia was and in his mind he felt stupid because already he's being treated differently and may possibly be separated from his friends and family

He sadly gets up and heads to his room as he passes by Amelia's room as she and Evan are watching Despicable Me. "Hey Evan, what does dyslexia mean?"

Evan shrugs, "How should I know."

"Well you're the smart one, you're smart and you should know."

"Anyone around here is smarter than you, dummy."

"I'm not a dummy." He said as he was getting angry and Evan laughs

"Oh? And how would you know that?"

"Because mom said that all of us are smart in our own way."

"I don't know why no one has told you that you're adopted, it's so obvious." Evan jokes as Landon gets upset and goes over towards Evan and pushes him onto the floor

"What is wrong with you?!" Evan exclaims while getting off the floor and Amelia jumps up in the middle of the two

"Hey no fights. Landon, Evan was only joking, I don't like it when you two fight, the both of you get very mean."

"We're not gonna fight Amelia, I shouldn't have pushed him." Landon said

"And I'm sorry for what I said but I was only joking, lighten up a bit please, everyone around here is too serious for me. I make fun of everyone."

"I just wish I was normal and I wouldn't have problems with school and I wouldn't get teased, mom and dad might send me to another school."

"I wish i could go to another school, I hate the one we're at right now so I would see this as a good thing."

"Yeah and maybe when I start regular school, I can go with you." Amelia said as Trinity and Sebastian walked inside

"Landon, your mom and I would like to talk to you about something."

"If I'm going to a different school, can Amelia come too when she starts?"

"You're not going to a new school, we've decided we want you to stay at the one you're going to, but you're gonna have tutoring everyday until you can get your condition handled."