Chapter 111: Day One

"I thought he was taking us somewhere horrible, but this place looks nice

"I thought he was taking us somewhere horrible, but this place looks nice." Mason said as him and Lucas were putting their bags in the closet

"I'm not complaining, a week staying here and it's quiet. I'll take it any day." Lucas said

"Trin sent you two some extra spaghetti to have for later." Sebastian said as he stood in the doorway

"Oh yay, a week away and we have spaghetti." Lucas smiled

"So does this mean you're not mad at us anymore?" Mason asked

"Oh I'm still mad and you two will pay for it as promised but I'm going a different route. Before I forget, put these on." He said tossing a bracelet at them as they both put it on

"What's this for?"

"I promised Trinity that I wouldn't lay a finger on you while you two were here, so if I break my promise you can take them off."

"Okay, that sounds fair."

"You two better enjoy today because I'm putting you to work starting tomorrow morning and your punishment will begin."

"Which outfit should I wear with my hair down; the green or blue?" Amelia asked Sarai as she held up both outfits

"I really like the blue, it compliments your eyes very nicely."

"Thank you." Amelia smiled as she started taking her clothes off. "I'll wear the blue one. Our first time going out together, I'm not gonna lie I'm a little nervous but I'm excited to have some fun. I haven't been out with friends in a little over a year."

"How come?" Sarai asked while Amelia was getting dressed

"Well, one night I asked my parents if I could go hangout with my friends and they said no, so I snuck out anyway. I went to this frat party, met a guy that really liked me, or so I thought. He ended up drugging and raping me and I ran to a bathroom and called Evan to come get me."

"Dear God, I am so sorry to hear that. You didn't deserve that at all."

"I know that now, for months I would blame myself for what happened and I was rapidly turning into this monster that I didn't like, I didn't trust anyone; I cut off all of my so-called friends, they were the ones that hurt me the most, I trusted them and during my time of need they were no where to be found and instead spread rumors about me that I was pregnant and I slept with a bunch of guys, but before that I was virgin.
I planned on saving myself for my future husband, sure I went out and had drinks with guys and flirt with them, but I had no intentions on ever sleeping with any of them.
It's not my fault guys naturally are drawn to me, that doesn't make me a whore or that I was asking for what happened to me."

"It's a good thing you're not friends with those evil people anymore. They were most likely jealous of you the entire time and were just too envious to say it, you are a very beautiful young lady and I can definitely see other girls being jealous.
I only get a small taste of that when I'm out in public with Evan and I look nothing like you, so I can only imagine. Thank God you're in a better place and didn't let those monstrous thoughts overtake you."