Chapter 118: Butter Me Up

"You know babe I've been doing some thinking lately, ever since I took the boys out to the lake house I realize just how much I sheltered them and although they're adjusting well, they could be better off if I would've pushed them out sooner, so I'm considering sending them to Italy for a few months."

"You're ready to banish them away already?"

"It's not a bad thing, but beneficial for them. They need to see the world if I want them to run it, plus this is better than what my father did, he told me to figure it out and if I mess up that's my ass."

"And did you figure it out?"

"Hell no, and he kicked the shit out of me for it too. And there was no use in fighting him back, he'd have someone hold me down while he stomped, kicked, punched and bashed my head on the ground."

"Gee, and what exactly was the lesson behind that?"

"You fuck up, be prepared to get fucked up. I for sure needed the ass kicking but now that I'm a father and I've been in their position I know how it feels to not understand what exactly your roll is and it's not fair to them if I just starting kicking the shit out of them, so I'll propose an alternative. Hopefully this will be more effective."

"I hope so too, they're smart they can catch on quickly. However, I don't want to talk about the boys right now, I want you to focus your attention on this juicy steak I made for you." She said as he brightly smiled

"How did I get so lucky in having you for my beautiful wife, you treat me so good that I sometimes don't deserve it."

"We were destined to be together, and I just wanted to give you something enjoyable, I know you have a lot going on and I just want to make things pleasant for you." She said as she kissed his cheek and Sebastian brings his hand up and lightly smacks Trinity on her ass

"It's unbelievable how nice your ass always look in anything, especially these shorts. My imagination is running wild again."

"You'll have me all to myself later, but you need all your energy for another fun time."

"You know I always enjoy my time with you." He smirked as he went to squeeze one of her breasts and she playfully moved his hand away

"Nice try, but you can't have me that easily." She said as Amelia walked into the dining room

"Hey mom, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course." Trinity said as she walked out into the living room as Amelia was standing next to Chris

Trinity huffed as she put her hands on her hips, "You two owe me dinner and possibly a vacation."

"Is he in a good mood?" Amelia asked

"Oh yeah he's in a good mood and has all this energy for a full day sexcapade."

"I really owe you one mom, I know daddy is, to put it nicely, a savage animal, and I appreciate it for helping me out." She said as Trinity chuckled

"Savage animal is a perfect way to describe him, but I don't mind being an animal tamer for you. I really want you to be happy and I can see the love he has for you in his eyes, and I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I would deny you happiness."

"I as well want to thank you for helping us out." Chris interjected

"Don't thank me just yet, the hard part is still to come as well as the rest of the boys. I'm only one person but if they all decided to jump you, well there's zero I could do about it. In that instance you're on your own."

"I appreciate what you've done already, any help is great for us because we'll definitely need the support afterwards."

"Whenever you two are ready, I'm here to help." Trinity said as Amelia looked up at Chris nervously