Chapter 99: Vengeful Sister

"I really like your girlfriend, she's a little cutie." Lucas said to Evan as all the brothers were downstairs playing cards

"Yeah, she got a lot of ass too, just like you like it and I know you hit that shit from the back." Mason grinned

"Oh stop it." Evan said

"Come on man, you know you can tell us. She looks like a little freak too, and that soft voice of hers doesn't make it any better. You putting it down like you did with the other ones,"

"She's special, the other ones I fucked them and then I'm bored with them."

"In your opinion how is she different than the others?" Landon asked

"Our relationship isn't based on sex and I enjoy just being around her than thinking about sex. Of course I want to have sex with her but it's not a priority."

"Wait, you mean you haven't had sex with her yet?" Mason asked

"Yep."

"Oh shit, you do really love her. You've been together this long and nothing's happened yet."

"I didn't say that, but for the most part we're not intimate just yet but we will be soon, hopefully."

"Have you told her about the family business yet?" Lucas asked as Evan sighed

"No, but I will before I take her to Jersey. I don't know how she will react but I hope she can at least hear me out and not be afraid of me or us. I want her to know that we won't hurt her or force her into something she doesn't want to be apart of."

Meanwhile, Sarai was upstairs in the bedroom with the twins girlfriends, Kelsey and Mia. When Sarai first saw them she felt a little self conscious about herself.

Both were extremely beautiful and a bit of sadness came over her. She has nowhere near model looks and surrounded by women like them will make her feel like the one who doesn't belong

And with Sarai coming into the family she also feared them being mean to her, but surprisingly they were really nice

"I think that's really cool you're going to be a doctor. I wish I was that smart." Kelsey said

"It's never too late." Sarai said

"I'm not great with math and I doubt if anyone would actually take me seriously. Just the other day I told Lucas I wanted to get into designing and you know what he did, laughed at me and said to go design him something to eat."

"That's terrible."

"Don't let that sweet innocent smile of his fool you, Lucas can be such a dick, but I do love him though."

"Lucas is a dick? Try Mason, he said that since I'm his woman that I should bow to him because he doesn't want me cooking and he's the most handsome man I've ever dated."

Kelsey laughed, "What kind of logic is that?"

"Who knows, Mason just loves to hear himself talk. He doesn't even believe that shit he says."

"Is that common?" Sarai asked

"Yeah, they're both two big goofballs that just say and do whatever, but they're great guys, all of them are."

"You'll see what we're talking about the more you hangout with us, before you leave we'll be your new sisters."

"Honestly, when I first saw you two I thought you'd be mean to me. Obviously I'm no model nor do I come from money and I wasn't sure if I could fit in."

"We're all gonna be around each other because our boyfriends are brothers and extremely close so it would make sense for us to get along, plus we can all relate to this lifestyle once things get a bit challenging." Kelsey said
"And honestly when we first heard about you, we weren't sure if you'd like us or not. You're gonna be a doctor after all and someone as smart as you surely doesn't want to associate with a model."