Chapter 89: Opening Up

It has been a week since their first trip and Evan is starting to settle into his new apartment that Trinity spent hours going over and making sure it was perfect for Evan.

Sebastian and Evan just let her have it because attempting to challenge her on anything would not be wise and the two definitely know by now

"Your mom did a really good job picking this place out. If I had the money I'd definitely stay here as well." Sarai said as she sat down next to Evan

"Mom definitely does not believe in low key." He grinned. "But I have to admit as well it is a nice place."

"It must be nice to have rich parents."

He shrugged, "I guess, it's all I know but to me it's no big deal. We're an average family just like anyone else."

"I'm sure deep down they'd want you to be with someone who is also rich like you. I'm probably a gold digger to them because I come from a poor family."

"I know my parents and they don't think that at all. I know for sure my dad likes you and so does my mom and once you meet the rest of my family they'll like you as well.
By the way, I want to apologize to you."

"For what?"

"When you did meet my parents I didn't introduce you as my girlfriend and I didn't because you were already nervous and I didn't want to put you on the spot like that. However, I want you to know that you are more than just my friend but you're my girlfriend as well. For sure the next time you meet them I'll tell them."

"Thank you for that. I was really nervous and I didn't want to seem eager to get with you and give off the wrong impression to your parents."

"Now that I have that out of the way, are you planning on staying for dinner?" He asked standing up while heading towards the kitchen

"I figured I'd grab something from the cafeteria and go over my anatomy notes."

"Aw come on you'd leave me all alone to eat by myself."

"I'm sure you'd want your space, we've been doing lab work all day."

"Yeah and I want to spend some quality time with you. Besides why are you rushing to get back to school and sit up in your dorm only to look at the female Hulk Hogan." He said as Sarai snickered

" He said as Sarai snickered